What is your funniest memory/incident in a video game?

This wasn't really a inceident in the game, but more of a online thing. It was in a online match playing Battlefield Bad Company. An argument ensued over team work, and one of players said "there is no E in team work" and everyone said at the same time "Yes there is!" Had me laughing like crazy. 

Edited by LFDN
  • Like 1

A thing that comes to mind was one of the few moments of fun I had in GTA O. A guy came up to a plane in the desert airfield, which I was standing next to. He took the plane, picked up a couple of buddies and set of into the sunset.

What they didn't know was that I planted a sticky bomb to the plane. Waited for them to reach the horizon, then blew them up :P.

Couldn't believe that actually worked.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 2

A thing that comes to mind was one of the few moments of fun I had in GTA O. A guy came up to a plane in the desert airfield, which I was standing next to. He took the plane, picked up a couple of buddies and set of into the sunset.

What they didn't know was that I planted a sticky bomb to the plane. Waited for them to reach the horizon, then blew them up :P.

Couldn't believe that actually worked.

This wasn't really a inceident in the game, but more of a online thing. It was in a online match playing Battlefield Bad Company. An argument ensued over team work, and one of players said "there is no E in team work" and everyone said at the same time "Yes there is!" Had me laughing like crazy. 

Both of these are absolutely hilarious! Dying over here xD

• Like 1

I wouldn't say these were funny but I had a grin on my face.

I remember on call of duty that there was camper who would always take my kills before I was able to put the last bullet in them, so I quickly disconnected and luckily joined the other team and just kept on killing him. I know it was cruel but he or she deserve it. 

I was playing fifa and I did a long pass to my goalie, unfortunately he wasn't able to counter it with a header quickly enough and the ball went straight into the goal post. 

Playing L4D2 co-op on PC with 1 mate the 2 AI and my mate all got down by the tank. I spent the 3 minutes running and screaming through the aisles of a warehouse before we managed to kill it.

My friend was screaming don't go here don't go there and I was just running around screaming and shooting xD fun times.

Edited by Cobby

I was playing Sly 2 ( I was 4 years old when it happened) and I was on the 2nd mission of episode 1, halfway through the mission, were you have to sneak by the flashlight guards under the tables, I broke objects for money and I alerted a guard, I just stood in the back of the room for the guard to go away and he would't, so I slowly walk to the PS2 and turned it off. I ws scared shitless back then, but looking back now, its super funny to me.

Halo: Combat Evolved back in 2007: we were on this map located in an island, and our base was situated on high terrain with a platform to jump down to shore. As soon as we spawned, one of my teammates jumped off the platform expecting to "land badass way" (he put that on the chat). A millisecond after he landed, one of the enemy vehicles hit him full speed, sending him skyhigh. All the team laughed on the chat and he left soon afterwards.

He did fulfill his words in a certain way, cuz that was the most badass vehicle hit I've ever seen.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I remember one time in Killzone 3, I was using the Boltgun to take down the Helgast at distance. I pinned one Jetpack Helgast and he wound up pinned to another Jetpack and that Jetpack flew straight up into the sky before exploding. Then when the first Jetpack Helgast fell to the ground, that Jetpack shot up into the sky again in an incredible pinwheel motion towards me. Needlessly I was so surprised I got killed before I could act.

Fun times.

I bet one would be someone shouting Leeeerooooy Jeeenkiiins in the moment of preparing to a tactical fight. I don't remember any specific moment but maybe one of those when we used to have 4-6 players drinking all night and playing Modern Warfare and MW2 with a 4 player split screen on 32" TV B)  I have no idea how we could just do it for hours. Sometimes I feel my 40" is too small just for single player gaming and we had no trouble back then.

We were just killing time in different ways. Sometimes it was knives and revolvers only or revolver and headshots only in the smallest map available, sometimes snipers and knives only on larger maps.

I remember playing Fallout 3, it was near the beginning when you're a kid taking the exam. Just outside of the class I accidentally punched that bully character in the back of the head and he went down like a sack of spuds! It was hilarious because I was starting the exam and he was still outside lying on the floor. No one seemed to really care as well which is what made it all the funnier.

Edited by CrisisTheory

Most recently: "Radovid sucks flaccid cock" - Witcher 3 when asking what the smoke that bursted out of a mage's body said when burned at the stake.

One of my favorites: 

I was playing MGS2 back when it came out and there were two soldiers one behind the other. I shot the guy in the front in the foot, he reacts and I just see the guy behind him with a big "?" and saying "Oh, I guess it was nothing..." and walked the other way while the first guy just writhes in pain.

Edited by Death_Ninja

The only one I can think  of off the top of my head is when I played Left 4 Dead for the first time and encountered the Tank. I kept telling my brother and our two friends that the music changed but no one listened until one of our friends was punched across the screen. Needless to say, panic ensued and everyone died.

I was playing on my ps2 like 7-8 years ago, back than for you kids wireless controllers weren't as common as today. So I want to the toilet with my controller and clicked buttons. My younger sister thought the ps2 was possessed as she saw the game play on its own. She kicked the poor bugger and broke the little thing that makes the discs go around. :D

Edited by Johnathan994
  • Like 1

I remember playing COD waw zombies on the last dlc map i was at a window killing zombies , one of the players decide to be an asshole and trap me in the coner i couldn't get out he wait until a group of zombies came real close.then left he thought the zombies would get me but they didn't i manage to kill them. Later a group of zombies was chasing him and i trap him in a corner i wait for the zombies to get close then left the corner and the zombies kill him lol sweet revenge :-)