Last DLC Month

LiNSiCKeL

since you made this topic i have a question:

PSS says season pass will be active till july 2015

does this mean it will not be available after that? (i mean i wont be able to buy it anymore)

or it just wont cover more dlc?

i am planning to buy ps4 soon and Driveclub will for sure be one of my start games and this season pass looks like a good one (this would be actually my first dlc ever)

so will it disappear from pss?

or i just got it wrong?

since you made this topic i have a question:

PSS says season pass will be active till july 2015

does this mean it will not be available after that? (i mean i wont be able to buy it anymore)

or it just wont cover more dlc?

i am planning to buy ps4 soon and Driveclub will for sure be one of my start games and this season pass looks like a good one (this would be actually my first dlc ever)

so will it disappear from pss?

or i just got it wrong?

It seems there are other DLCs planned. They just won't be with trophies and also not included in this season pass apparently.

Not necessary w/o trophies

But indeed there might be more dlc (which is kinda stupid and veeeeeeeery greedy IMO)

But will this season pass be still available?

I don't get the opinion there. People always complain about more and more DLC. I think it's a good thing, I'd rather developers build on their existing game than make a sequel costing a further £40 - £50 with little to no difference along with DLC that could have been added to the original.

One good example of this is Fifa, how about stop making one every year and just make one game called Fifa. Keep it updated with current team fixtures etc with patches and If they want more game modes, DLC is your best friend.

More games is greedy and stupid, not DLC.

Also on topic, there are definitely more DLC's coming for Driveclub. There's 2 more "coming soon" slots in the game menu.

Edited by Antielectron-
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get the opinion there. People always complain about more and more DLC. I think it's a good thing, I'd rather developers build on their existing game than make a sequel costing a further £40 - £50 with little to no difference along with DLC that could have been added to the original.

One good example of this is Fifa, how about stop making one every year and just make one game called Fifa. Keep it updated with current team fixtures etc with patches and If they want more game modes, DLC is your best friend.

More games is greedy and stupid, not DLC.

Also on topic, there are definitely more DLC's coming for Driveclub. There's 2 more "coming soon" slots in the game menu.

The last DLC isn't out yet. Comes out tomorrow I believe, we shall see if there is more "coming soon" after that. 

the current season pas just covered up until the coming july dlc, so it was planned. there will be more coming but not covered bij current season pass. for new players: they will be able to start to play now and buy the seasonpass ( as long as it is up in the store anyway ).

don't know about a second season pass but driveclub 2 is already mentioned.

It does come out tomorrow and there is a "coming soon" after it LOL

If that is the case could just be the way it was coded or something and they will take it out. We shall see in due time I guess. 

Personally it was good DLC, but I am probably ready to move on. 

Not really on topic, but DLC related: Anybody else noticed that Driveclub is at 17 DLC and trophy packs now? Wasn't there at 15 pack limit at one point? I remember reading that some pinball game and Warframe couldn't add any more trophies through DLC because they reached the limit.