Final Fantasy VII - E3 2015 Trailer

HeySumbode

I'm sure it'll be good either way though. :D There's so many things I can't wait to see though: Limit Breaks, Bosses, Summons...

I know I said I could wait, but it's going to be an agonizing wait. desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Motorcycle scene , running through shinra building with creepy music following blood trace , demons gate =))) , death of main charakter SPOILER, village of red 13,  golden soucer , all sephiroth scene ( omg village burning scene hype) ..... submarine scene with weapon panic ..... ulti weapon ..... omg soooo  many thinks!!! i dont care if they change alot , because im sure all of this nice scene will come  :)

Motorcycle scene , running through shinra building with creepy music following blood trace , demons gate =))) , death of main charakter SPOILER, village of red 13,  golden soucer , all sephiroth scene ( omg village burning scene hype) ..... submarine scene with weapon panic ..... ulti weapon ..... omg soooo  many thinks!!! i dont care if they change alot , because im sure all of this nice scene will come  :)

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the motorcycle game would be something like that G-Bike game they released in Japan last year:

1. I wonder if Aeris/Aerith will stay dead (spoiler for those who haven't played, but it's been long enough)?

2. Will ultima weapon(s) and final limit breaks be dlc?

I'm insanely hyped for this (still in shock), but I can see, "Preoder now to use the devastating Omnislash limit break!", or the Gold saucer battle arena being filled with dlc bosses that we expected to see in the full game... the Ultima Weapon boss fight being dlc and being the only way to get the badass sword - locked behind a paywall.

It's still very early, and I hope I'm wrong, but with the way XIII-2 and XIII-3 have been I wouldn't be surprised.

Either way, I have more reason to finally buy a PS4!!

I'm excited for this to be released, not only for the fact that it will be interesting to see what they do with the story beats - but for the fact that it is really likely that they now create VII-2 et al now that modern assets are made.

I'm most excited for the potential remaking of FFVIII and FFIX more than anything.  We have X on one side, VII on the other.  Lets just push our hands together and make a nice tasty sandwich.

Edited by LastPisTolman

Honestly not impressed :L

Final Fantasy VII is great don't get me wrong but my god is it over-rated, it's got a cliche story, annoying characters and it played awfully

I feel their time would've been much better served remaking Final Fantasy VIII, which I thought was the much better game and from a gameplay standpoint, it really is

This game's only classed as being so great because its the game that got most people into RPGs, Final Fantasy X got me into RPGs so the love and nostalgia for this is just, stupid to me :L

Final Fantasy VII is great don't get me wrong but my god is it over-rated, it's got a cliche story, annoying characters and it played awfully

I feel their time would've been much better served remaking Final Fantasy VIII, which I thought was the much better game and from a gameplay standpoint, it really is

This game's only classed as being so great because its the game that got most people into RPGs, Final Fantasy X got me into RPGs so the love and nostalgia for this is just, stupid to me :L

some ppl could say the same about ffx,imo ffVII is no different than FFX both played a big part in bringing people into rpgs for their respective generation and truth be told the story is only cliche'd by todays standards at the time story and gameplay was definition of what rpgs were suppose to be

To me this game makes me feel nostalgic, I used to play it when I was a little girl (like 5 or 6 years old back in '97); so of course I'm excited, it brought so many childhood emotions to my head. I know this game was not supposed for my age, but who cares? lol.

Anyway, of course there will be people who say this game isn't that awesome, but everyone has different taste; i.e. I dunno why people keep buying Street Fighter, I don't personally enjoy it, but I respect people who does.

I hope they keep the same boss battle theme and not the newest one; honestly I also hope they keep the same battle by turns, otherwise it wouldn't feel like a FFVII.

• Like 2

1. I wonder if --- will stay dead (spoiler for those who haven't played, but it's been long enough)?

2. Will ultima weapon(s) and final limit breaks be dlc?

1. Yes, many things wouldn't make sense if she didn't (I wouldn't be surprised if they made her a DLC character though). Also, I would keep that as a spoiler, not everyone here has played the original before.

2. Hell no! If Square even tries something like that, I'll lose all respect for them. :shakefist: You do bring-up a good point though, I wonder if there will be any type of DLC for this? :hmm:

Something else that would be pretty cool if they added to the game would be a NG+ feature (were you could keep all your Materia), imagine taking-out the first boss with Knights of Round. :holy:

Edited by Masamune_316

I'm excited for this, as someone who never played FFVII, I'm excited to actually give the game a chance in a modern form....but I'm gonna be honest I doubt we will see this any time soon. I'd bet on 2018, or 2017 at the earliest

Go out :D. FF7 is the best game ever :D.

I don't see how its story could be "cliché" and its gameplay was the best thing ever made. The materia system was so customizable!

Go out :D. FF7 is the best game ever :D.

I don't see how its story could be "cliché" and its gameplay was the best thing ever made. The materia system was so customizable!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

There isn't and never will be a "best game ever." Opinions are subjective and what's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

There isn't and never will be a "best game ever." Opinions are subjective and what's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

Of course it is subjective, but the only thing that was bad with FF7 was its translation (especially in french ^^). The game system worked very well (i think that the materias are the best fight system in the FF franchise), the story was great (and for me, not cliché at all), and i liked every character and their stories. Especially for cloud and vincent. Every bosses, minigame, optionnal quest were great. My best videogame memory was when i beat Emerald weapon for the first time after an hour long fight (and about a hundred of failed attempt ^^).

Maybe i'm biased by the fact that it was my first RPG, but i have never liked any other RPG like this one. I liked FF8,9 and 10 (for whitch i created my first website ever, when i was 13 years old :P) a lot, but not as much as ff7.