Final Fantasy VII - E3 2015 Trailer

HeySumbode

This just in Levi's stock rose by a whopping 100% as fanboys around the world ruined their pants.

Seriously though, it is a neat announcement but I personally don't think FF7 is that great. It is still fun and I will undoubtedly play the remake, but it was the beginning of the decline for the FF series and I am not sure how well it really holds up. I haven't played it in over 15 years so I guess I will have to see for myself.

• Like 2

So, release date I wonder? My personal guess would be 2017 because that'll be the 20th of the PS1 original. 

Most likely, I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer. But Square Enix's conference is tomorrow, we should hear more then.

So, do you think that Steam version (with trophies) coming out for PSN was just a lie to cover-up the remake, or is that still coming out?

im pretty sure it will come. FF7 remake will not come this year , so they use Hype to sell ff7 (steam version) a little bit more ..... money is money ....    And maybe they bundle it with remake later.

My heart stopped for a split second when I realized it was FFVII remake :)

I just want a date and some gameplay images... Hopefully SE will deliver both tomorrow!

Really an awesome news!!! But then when Sony starts the conference with The Last Guardian, it set the bar really high for themselves!

And I kind of see why SE wanted to host their own conference this year (but don't know why they let Sony be the ones to deliver this news..), SE conference tomorrow will be a killer if they show all that I think they will show (KH3, FFXV, FFVII remake, Deus Ex, Hitman), just hope that the World of FF isn't their new secret project.. the way it was introduced made the game look like a joke... at least I was hopping to see KH3 or something, never the FFVII remake!

Edited by Han_the_Dragon