So a first person puzzler with awesome graphics?

Saw the teaser for this like last year, but I couldn't remember what it was and wondered where it went

Looks very intriguing, unique and beautiful

I can imagine the trophies will be very rare and hard to attain at first, until someone uploads a video of all the puzzle strategies >.>

Edited by Aela

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/9/2015 at 5:42 AM, MMDE said:

I'm more disappointed with the price. :\ Even at 40% off...... Had it been like 65-75% off, I'd buy it.

They may have read this, because now it is 75% off. And you know what? I did purchase it. ? If I like it, I will recommend it! :) 

Edited by MMDE

I can barely do shit these days, so I've barely played the game. Doesn't seem all that long, but for it's current price (75% off), it's definitely worth it if you're into games like Thomas Was Alone, The Talos Principle and Portal. It has some charm, but probably not as much. The puzzles are okay, some aren't that great, and so far most has been pretty easy. It has a narrator talking for most of the time as you progress.

And now I've finished it. Some of the later puzzles had a bit more puff. Nothing too complicated. Some of the puzzles might be a bit annoying at first, because you gotta look and then look away from stuff for that stuff to appear/disappear etc. Tips; try to walk sideways or something, so you get only one thing out of sight and then walk back. This way you can easily make things appear, one by one.

The game is not particularly long. Now that I know the solution to all the puzzles, I could probably 100% it in less than 2 hours or something. The game doesn't require much skills, just a tiny bit of logical thinking. Very narrative driven, with your character talking throughout the entire game, with a definite twist near the end.

Fun little first person puzzle game, and again, definitely worth it's current asking price.

On 22/06/2015 at 1:45 AM, limelight1979 said:

That voice...is that the Prince of Persia??

Doesn't sound like the Prince voice to me . At least from what i record from the Sands of Time trilogy . Not sure if they changed Prince voice on the 2008 remake and Forgotten Sands, can only rememeber his voice well on the Sands of Time trilogy .