Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker 100% Completed 84/84 Insignias

tRy1BYd.jpg

You're pretty good. Getting all of the insignias in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is no easy feat and the insignia system isn't really designed for one person to collect them all. Big Boss would be proud.

tRy1BYd.jpg

You're pretty good. Getting all of the insignias in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is no easy feat and the insignia system isn't really designed for one person to collect them all. Big Boss would be proud.

Thanks, like you said some Insignias are hard because you need more players willing to help. Thankfully i found 3 players who help me a lot with coops Insignias.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I ask you a question about codenames?

I've read some posts by kusanagi about the reset method. I'm currently going for codenames and balancing my weapons.

My primary weapon from original playthrough was the mk22, so I've racked up a lot of tranq counts with it (I would assume anywhere between 1500 to 2500 tranqs). So I changed out my weapon to mosin nagant and finally got Gull (after about 1500 tranqs). However, still haven't received Swallow. Is there any reason why I got the coop codename but not the single player codename? Does this mean I need to keep tranqing with mosin nagant in single player until Swallow pops?

Side note: Currently between 50,000-100,000 cam (2* range), and have completed more than 50% missions.

Also do you happen to know kusanagi's psn username?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I ask you a question about codenames?

I've read some posts by kusanagi about the reset method. I'm currently going for codenames and balancing my weapons.

My primary weapon from original playthrough was the mk22, so I've racked up a lot of tranq counts with it (I would assume anywhere between 1500 to 2500 tranqs). So I changed out my weapon to mosin nagant and finally got Gull (after about 1500 tranqs). However, still haven't received Swallow. Is there any reason why I got the coop codename but not the single player codename? Does this mean I need to keep tranqing with mosin nagant in single player until Swallow pops?

Side note: Currently between 50,000-100,000 cam (2* range), and have completed more than 50% missions.

Also do you happen to know kusanagi's psn username?

You need to delete a comrade so that your camaraderie will be below the required amount of camaradeorie for Swallow codename to unlock. You can play with that friend later and get his camaraderie back. Or if you have the game for PSP too, just do transfarring, play a mission without firing a single shot and the codename will unlock upon mission completion.

Edited by Deceptrox

• 2 years later...