Not able to upgrade from PS Plus version

marcisaie

I downloaded this game as a PS Plus Member. 

I would like to upgrade to the full version. However, when I choose to upgrade Driveclub from inside the game, and it starts to take me to the playstation store, it says "This content is not available", or something like that. 

Are they restricting the number of upgrades for PS Plus Members for now? 

I thought maybe I could just buy the season pass, so I did (because I want to try all of the DLC's), but that did not unlock the full game either.

Anyone else encounter this issue? 

Try going to the store and buying the upgraded version from there.

And thanks for the real proof that we can't do anything in the DLC without buying the full game!...

If you have plus it blocks you from buying the full version.  Says not available.

If you have plus it blocks you from buying the full version.  Says not available.

Yes, it blocks you from buying the regular version of the game, but marcisaie is trying to upgrade the ps+ demo to the ps+ version (this is the upgrade that you are allowed to do ingame, so he should also be able to do it in the store outside of the game).

PS: Webstore isn't working for me for some reason.. can't load the site..

I can't even find the PS Plus version for some reason, it just isn't there. I can find the original game and a few DLC's, when I press on the original game it says 'You can't download this as you already have PS Plus' lol. Im probably just confused or stupid :P

Try spelling a few more characters, it will show the ps+ version after the regular game (on ps4 store).

Edit: I was able to upgrade Driveclub by purchasing it through the playstation store, rather than through the game. 

Good to know that you were able to upgrade it!

Can you use every DLC now?

So can you guys confirm that if I buy the upgrade version for plus and then the season pass I'll have no problems?

That is definitely correct. Upgraded version definitely works.

What's the difference? Is the ps plus version a "Demo" of some sort, I don't get it. I've been unable to access the drive club servers if upgrading to full version fix's that then I'll just buy the damn game.

Yep, it's a demo with very limited selection of cars, tracks, ... Platinum is earnable but no DLC trophies.