The Journey Home DLC trophies

ShadowStar83x

I was looking at my profile on my PS4 and noticed LBP 3 had dropped from 100% to 84%. Here are the DLC trophies for your viewing pleasure:

:gold:That Party was Ace
Ace every Adventure level in The Journey Home.

:silver:Collector Extraordinaire
Colect 100% of the Prize Bubbles in The Journey Home.

:silver:Sack the Postman
Post all 6 invitations for the party.

:bronze:Finally Home
Complete every Adventure level in The Journey Home.

:bronze:Two's Company, Four's a Party
Complete any Adventure level with 4 players.

:bronze:Spring Roll!
Springinate 100 times.

Heads up if you play The Journey Home DLC and are going for all the prize bubbles: this can be quite glitchy. Occasionally, the game won't register picking you up a prize bubble, so even if you have 100%, the pin tracker will think you have less and Collector Extraordinaire won't unlock. I know people who have both the PS3 and PS4 version who have had this problem, usually showing as 97-99% complete and there's no reliable workaround that I know of besides deleting your data and collecting all the bubbles again. :( Fortunately, I didn't have that happen to me, but felt I should give a heads up for those who want to play it.

• Like 1

Heads up if you play The Journey Home DLC and are going for all the prize bubbles: this can be quite glitchy. Occasionally, the game won't register picking you up a prize bubble, so even if you have 100%, the pin tracker will think you have less and Collector Extraordinaire won't unlock. I know people who have both the PS3 and PS4 version who have had this problem, usually showing as 97-99% complete and there's no reliable workaround that I know of besides deleting your data and collecting all the bubbles again. :( Fortunately, I didn't have that happen to me, but felt I should give a heads up for those who want to play it.

No shit. This is exactly what happened to me, on a PS3 version.

Everything went smoothly for a while, got all the prize bubbles in every level, including co-op. 100% all around....until I checked the pins: 99/100. Goddammit.

And since I felt LBP3 (and this DLC as well) is a disappointment compared to the previous ones, I really really do not look forward to playing those levels again. 

But I will. Because I'm not right in the head.

On a side note, congrats to those who got it (ShadowStar83x you lucky SOB)  :yay:

• Like 1

Looking for some help with the 4 players trophy.

For the PS4 version, right? If you can get a fourth person (or have two accounts you can use on your PS4), I can fill in for two people and help you :P I'd like you to make it to the end of one of the Adventure levels (there's a checkpoint at the end of each one right before the stamping parts and thus right before the scoreboard) though since that makes it a whole lot faster for everyone involved in case we get lag.

• Like 1

Okay the DLC already glitched on me. It didnt register the Swoops level completed even though I did it twice.

I heard of that happening to someone on PST. I think they fixed it, but not sure what they did.

No shit. This is exactly what happened to me, on a PS3 version.

Everything went smoothly for a while, got all the prize bubbles in every level, including co-op. 100% all around....until I checked the pins: 99/100. Goddammit.

And since I felt LBP3 (and this DLC as well) is a disappointment compared to the previous ones, I really really do not look forward to playing those levels again. 

But I will. Because I'm not right in the head.

On a side note, congrats to those who got it (ShadowStar83x you lucky SOB)  :yay:

Thanks. I'm surprised I had almost no problems whatsoever with the DLC. I did fall through the map once, but restarting the level easily fixed that. And my counter at one point was off. I had 69% completion, but the tracker said 68. I freaked out, but kept going, hoping for the best. When I checked later, it was correct and the trophy popped when it was supposed to. :hmm: Probably not a guaranteed fix, though.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

I'll add you both

You guys got it? I finished few adventure levels with 4 people and didn't get the trophy, glitch or something special must be done?, like 4 different consoles or finish all the levels or....?

Edited by VeL1303

You guys got it? I finished few adventure levels with 4 people and didn't get the trophy, glitch or something special must be done?, like 4 different consoles or finish all the levels or....?

I have it, but I did it locally with one Vita and three controllers. Could be buggy (would not be surprising), but it certainly does not require you to do all the levels with 4 people or on different consoles.

Haven't tried yet, I think you have to be the host. You'd have to do it 4 times with each person taking a turn as the host if everyone wants to get it.

• 4 years later...

Hint for those who received DLC trophies on ps3, but did not drop it on ps4 (patch 1.23).

To get the trophies, only one tricky scheme helped (all the hints previously written here did not work):
1. Delete all saved data from the game, ie profiles and save home return (or reserve it if you do not want to lose the progress of the main game).
2. Run the game offline (in the ps4 settings: network: Connect to the Internet - off) and go through all 3 levels with the collection of all bubbles and keys (connecting the 2nd controller).
3. Pass flawlessly all 3 levels (can be combined with p. 2).
4. Turn on the network in the ps4 settings, but in no case do not agree to enter the PSN inside the game (network options in the game must remain crossed out with a green bar and you can’t click them).
5. Create a party with a friend.
6. Create a Share Play, wait for a friend to join, connect a friend to a joint game.
7. With a friend connected via Share Play, we go through 3 coop missions with collecting bubbles and receiving 30,000.
8. We go to the final level (you can turn off a friend, but you can also go with him) and collect all the balls, an in-game reward for 100% of the bubbles and a trophy Collector Extraordinaire will drop out.
9. Repeat the actions for a friend if he also did not have a trophies.

With such actions, most of DLC trophies drops out, if you did not drop them either (as I had).

• 8 months later...

Hola a todos me explico en español mejor por la dificultad de como poder correguir el fallo.

A mi no me salto cuando acabe el 100% de todos los niveles. Mire y tenia 99% de burbujas habiendo tenido todos los niveles marcados como 100%. Como lo solucione? Pues fui nivel por nivel mirando si tenia todas y me encontre con que un nivel no me dieron las burbujas de premio por conseguirlas todas simplemente lo acabe de nuevo llegando a la meta.

Que susto.

Ya me Queda menos para el 100% .

Edited by MANU1950