Ultra rare plat challenge: Shana vs Wdjat doods

UR plat challenge   

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will complete their list 1st doods?

• SAO: Hollow Fragment: 4/54

Sonic Unleashed: 16/51

Mugen Souls: 14/51

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: 25/51

BlazBlue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PSV): :platinum: + DLC 100%

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2: 13/31

Well made a little progress on Gundam 2 and Mugen Souls but Gundam is definitely closer to the platinum although the amount of missions I still have to go through is going to be so much fun along with raising friendship to max with all pilots with a single pilot... Skills, licenses and max level won't be a problem but the unlock conditions for some pilots/missions is frustrating due to the friendship rating part. Going through so far alternating between Lacus, Roux and Puru2 but will likely go for the platinum with Lacus for the challenge factor and her being a favourite character so far my favourite mobile suits to use would be the Strike Freedom, Wing Zero, God, F91 and Zeta Gundams.

Mugen Souls just up to Moon World where I encounter Reimu... I mean Tsukika which if I play more today should easily pass 3 or so of the worlds and maybe floor 50 of the Mugen Field especially if I use it to power level. Really liking the characters and their designs especially Graceful and Terse for the Chou-Chou personalities and Altis is pretty good for the other characters.

I am hoping to have BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 100% soon and after that hopefully make some more progress on Ninja Gaiden and Sonic Unleashed as well within the week but I am really not looking forward to the grind on SAO: HF especially in terms of R1, O, O, R1, O, O... doing that for Silica was hard enough but still have Asuna, Sinon, Lisbeth, Leafa, Strea and Philia remaining this is definitely going to be so much fun...

• SAO: Hollow Fragment: 4/54

BlazBlue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PSV):  :platinum: + DLC 100%

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2: 15/31

Been focusing mainly on Gundam 2 and so far have 15 of the mission mode stories cleared, 115 missions cleared, 48,034 enemies shot down, character gallery at 96%, movie gallery at 81%, 5 extra licenses with Lacus, Lacus at Lv:27 with 7 skills so still a bit left to go for this platinum but trophy-wise I at least have 50% of what I need for the platinum.

• Like 1

Seems very quiet here. Any trophies you guys have raged on, yet?

Only trophies to frustrate me so far go to:

• 8Sd437b4.pngCombo List: I did say how bad doing these combos on PSV controls were didn't I?
  • 43Sd45bf7.pngBeast Tamer: Pressing R1, O, O, R1, O, O... over and over again for a few hours really wasn't fun and to think I have to look forward to doing this for all other heroines as well...

The trophies I am not looking forward to are:

• 40Sff04f3.pngHard Boiled Egg: Clearing this stage flawlessly 3 times isn't going to be fun with how long and tedious it is not to mention the switching between Sonic's normal and werehog forms.
  • 10S22a262.pngSunny: Collecting all these will be really annoying but the medals in normal Sonic's stages will be hardest due to going through the stages so quickly I am afraid I will miss 1 or 2 multiple times.
  • 12S0e3773.pngFull Moon: Same as Sunny.
  • 51S84ef8f.pngAll missions successfully completed.: The trophy name says it all doing these missions will be frustrating both those I do solo due to stupid AI and those I do multiplayer due to stupid difficulty and requirements such as fighting 4 bosses at the same time on the highest difficulty setting...
  • 31Sf30fff.pngMastered the PATH OF MASTER NINJA.: Getting Master Ninja rank on Master Ninja difficulty for all stages isn't going to be easy or fun not much else I can say regarding that.
  • 30S92c32d.pngFantastic Combo!: In the few guides I have checked for this they all seem to say get lucky with a glitch that causes a lot of hits to occur after sending an enemy high from fever time and making them land on an enemy due to luck being involved I don't think this will come easily...
  • 50Sf8d450.pngThe Goddess Has Descended?: Just the grinding for Shampuru clearly won't be fun but at least I'll be listening to a lot of music during that time...
  • 51Sf381bf.pngOverwhelming Peon Ball, GO!: Same as above.
  • 28S0fba35.pngBeta Tester: Getting all final hits on all the bosses that could lead to a lot of quits and reloads...
  • 48Sfcd009.pngDon't cheat, daddy: The dreaded R1, O, O, rinse and repeat...

There are probably harder trophies but those are the trophies I am really not looking forward to at all.

• 28S0fba35.pngBeta Tester: Getting all final hits on all the bosses that could lead to a lot of quits and reloads...
  • 48Sfcd009.pngDon't cheat, daddy: The dreaded R1, O, O, rinse and repeat...

There are probably harder trophies but those are the trophies I am really not looking forward to at all.

For Beta Tester - until you go for Hollow Area part and get OSS, just end the fight with a high hit skill (Nightmare Rain, Starburst Stream, Eclipse), that should qualify you for the Last Attack.

And heroine trophies are best done while doing something else and pressing xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• SAO: Hollow Fragment: 5/54

BlazBlue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PSV):   :platinum: + DLC 100%

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2: 17/31

Managed 3 trophies maxing Asuna's affection in SAO:HF and then earning all mobile suit licenses in Gundam 2 as well as proclaiming Ball, King of Space. I am really making progress in Gundam 2 with Lacus at Lv:43/50, having 50% of all the skills, missing parts to only about 5 mobile suits and they're all the type you don't encounter often like Char's Z'gok and with Lacus I have most characters in friendship but going to have to be careful there due to mission access relying on characters being in certain friendships also have around 65,000/100,000 shot down...

Mugen Souls I am still on Moon World...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 still up to my warrior difficulty playthrough.

SAO:HF I am kind of stalling due to the affection grind being boring...

Sonic Unleashed is kind of annoying me with some of the cheap deaths I have encountered like flying way off to the left after taking off a ramp and I am dreading collecting all the medals...

It seems I'm finding every excuse not to play SO4.

Lol :lol:, there is still more than enough time :).

For Beta Tester - until you go for Hollow Area part and get OSS, just end the fight with a high hit skill (Nightmare Rain, Starburst Stream, Eclipse), that should qualify you for the Last Attack.

And heroine trophies are best done while doing something else and pressing xD

That's some useful info *takes notes*.

Only 1 trophy from Mamorukun Curse during the week. Progress has been really slow since that Blazblue plat doods :/

This fixture is the perfect excuse to get back to Catherine dood.

• Sonic Unleashed: 16/51
  • Mugen Souls: 14/51
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: 25/51
  • BlazBlue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PSV):   :platinum: + DLC 100%
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2: 21/31

Nearly there with Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 now only missing 5 Mobile Suit parts, 6,000 shot down, 7 more skills, a handful of characters and the rest just tied to the remaining missions of which there is probably 100 with a few having annoying unlock conditions. Overall having fun and using Lacus Clyne is making it a bit of a challenge but it shouldn't be too much longer until I have this platinum now hopefully.

Sorry for late update but here it is.

• Sonic Unleashed: 16/51
  • Mugen Souls: 14/51
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: 25/51
  • BlazBlue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PSV):   :platinum: + DLC 100%
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2: 23/31

Only earned 2 trophies from Gundam 2 but nearing the end of that game now just have a few tricky things to setup and it'll be pretty much over still need to create a certain Gundam with the right equipment as well as earn a certain skill to make the harder missions a joke though, I nearly have all characters in friendship as well which is making a few things tricky at current due to some friendship requirements needing to be lower for certain events too.

• 4 weeks later...

Update?

Uuuh.....well......I've gotten 10 trophies on Mamorukun Curse since my last update and that is the plat I'm currently working on. Close to finishing my 1st olaythrough on Mugen Souls, only on Chapter 5 on Catherine, my Yakuza 4 data seems to have vanished so I have to start that over which sucks since I finished 1 playthrough T_T and Valhalla Knights 3 is an absolute snoozefest.

Soooo yeah that is my update dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1