Ultra rare plat challenge: Shana vs Wdjat doods

UR plat challenge   

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will complete their list 1st doods?

Uuuh.....well......I've gotten 10 trophies on Mamorukun Curse since my last update and that is the plat I'm currently working on. Close to finishing my 1st olaythrough on Mugen Souls, only on Chapter 5 on Catherine, my Yakuza 4 data seems to have vanished so I have to start that over which sucks since I finished 1 playthrough T_T and Valhalla Knights 3 is an absolute snoozefest.

Soooo yeah that is my update dood

At the pace you guys are going it looks like the battle will be decided by the end of 2017? :awesome:

Edited by Zone Hunter

Update since seems I did earn some trophies since last update.

At the pace you guys are going it looks like the battle will be decided by the end of 2017? :awesome:

No, I'd say March-April 2016 would be more likely if I just focus on the Jan1 games until Jan1 since I have made a lot of progress on Gundam 2 and SAO: HF I have motivation to complete thanks to the Dengeki PP only real uncertainty goes to Ninja Gaiden 2 as I need to hope my partner for that is up to doing those missions otherwise I'd be looking for a partner since those missions with an AI are impossible.

As for Mugen Souls I have some written stuff to help me there for the most part obviously doesn't help with some of the stuff like Shampuru though.

• Like 1

Well damn you guys are still at it.

Can't wait to see how it all ends lol. Idk if i'd do one of these races myself.. i totally don't do races... :ninja:

But anyway, keep it up you two!

*snip*

Wow good luck, I'm going for a few of the games you listed tbh. When I can buy NGS2, that's gonna be one of them. Will be tough but I think I can handle it. I have a top class Ninja that can help me if he really wants to.

Edited by Cielle

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the final stretch of the Mamorukun Curse plat, just 7 courses left but some of these final ones are tough. Hoping to at least have the courses done by the end of the weekend, seems I'll have to grind out the 1,000,000 candies though since I'm only at 200k doods

Nowa's courses are the worst, especially The Atonement of Sheep course. I still have nightmares about that course.

Man I'm having trouble just getting past the last Demon course "Evil Spirits of Nature", I don't even want to think about Nowa's challenges right now dood xD...... :|

Use Luchino, Nowa, and Fululu. They are the most powerful of the group and do the most damage. Be sure to avoid Cursing yourself as you need your base attack at level 4 to do the most damage. Also, you may want to consider Cursing the bosses with a level 3 Curse Shot so you can end the battle quicker, but just be wary of the suicide bullets. If I can do it, you can as well, dood.

• Like 1

Use Luchino, Nowa, and Fululu. They are the most powerful of the group and do the most damage. Be sure to avoid Cursing yourself as you need your base attack at level 4 to do the most damage. Also, you may want to consider Cursing the bosses with a level 3 Curse Shot so you can end the battle quicker, but just be wary of the suicide bullets. If I can do it, you can as well, dood.

Yeah that is my main crew, really the only problem I have on it is the last stage of the course as I can do the other 4 stages on it unscathed. I just gave it another go and finally got to the boss but died when he had only a little health left T_T. I should have that course done tonight though, then I'll probably do the last 2 Fululu challenges before bed and I'll spend the weekend trying to finish up Nowa's challenges dood 

Dang 410, (too many Dragon's on this site already), You don't have a ton of URs but you sure made em count.  Props on your cabinet.

I have many more on the way, but I have been busy with school, work, and other things lately. Once things calm down a bit, I'll get back into gaming and the have a few more URs. I have the last Ninja Gaiden (Sigma +) sitting next to me, which is the last one I need to complete the collection. Also, thanks for the props man! Yours does not look too bad yourself. :) 

Yeah that is my main crew, really the only problem I have on it is the last stage of the course as I can do the other 4 stages on it unscathed. I just gave it another go and finally got to the boss but died when he had only a little health left T_T. I should have that course done tonight though, then I'll probably do the last 2 Fululu challenges before bed and I'll spend the weekend trying to finish up Nowa's challenges dood 

I had the same issues, dood, but got it in time. Just don't give up and you will get it done. :)

Well I may have been cursed in the process but I just earned the Mamorukun Curse for the plat lead doods!

I told you, I told you could do it. Try taking a break, Prinny as MC! will take a lot out of you, or do not, your choice of course. Anyways, congrats and good luck with whatever you do.

• Like 1

Haha thanks man. Catherine is the one I'll most likely do next for this since I have to start Yakuza 4 from scratch which is pretty offputting atm dood

You should probably go play 100 or so hours of Mugen Souls, you know, to break up the grind. o.O

*sigh* I've been playing that here and there in between stuff to try to finish up my 1st playthrough but doesn't feel like much progress so far dood :|

It's going to feel that way for the first few playthroughs. In my experience with the game you won't see progress until you start farming all the shamps. The two trophies in question are a killer. I think I read you need over 1,000,000 shamps to get the overwhelming peon ball trophy and to max out chou-chou's average charm. I've been playing this game since March I think. I have 913k shamps over 560 hours of playtime. Just stay positive about it, you can get it done dood.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...