Xeliot's Hall of Keyblade Mastery Exam

Xel

I actually tried 7 as well on pc, but got bored quickly... It is probably has to do me not liking turn-based games in general, but something about Persona 4's social aspect made stick with the game longer than I did with FF

Perhaps Final Fantasy 15 will grab your interest as it is an Action-RPG game. Speaking of which, Persona 5 is gonna be moist as f**k  :holy: I'll be sitting in my room all day everyday just playing the damn thing. You should play Persona 3 if you haven't already it's just as good as 4 if not better (Story wise)

Edited by drag0n2
  • Like 1

Perhaps Final Fantasy 15 will grab your interest as it is an Action-RPG game. Speaking of which, Persona 5 is gonna be moist as f**k  :holy: I'll be sitting in my room all day everyday just playing the damn thing. You should playing Persona 3 if you haven't already it's just as good as 4 if not better (Story wise)

out of f****ing likes again, ugh

Once I'm done with 4 Golden I will get 3 Portable :)

Even though I have not finished 4 yet, I'm excited for 5. Hopefully we won't have to wait till 2016 to play it, HOPEFULLY....

Edit: btw, what the hell happened to your banner ?

Edit 2: EFF ME, just read that it is in the making

Edited by Sadistic Waffle
  • Like 1

out of f****ing likes again, ugh

Once I'm done with 4 Golden I will get 3 Portable :)

Even though I have not finished 4 yet, I'm excited for 5. Hopefully we won't have to wait till 2016 to play it, HOPEFULLY....

Edit: btw, what the hell happened to your banner ?

Edit 2: EFF ME, just read that it is in the making

I couldn't settle on one because my editing skills are.. You know.. Out of this world *Cough*  :wave: that's why I asked the illustrious Floriss to make me one.

• Like 1

I couldn't settle on one because my editing skills are.. You know.. Out of this world *Cough*  :wave: that's why I asked the illustrious Floriss to make me one.

Floriiss makes some sweet ass banners, I started messing with photoshop lately and made my new banner and Roster13's one... nothing fancy, but I hope I can get as good as Floriiss one day...

• Like 1

Awesome list keep up the good work :D

Thanks (゚^∀^゚) 

Floriiss makes some sweet ass banners, I started messing with photoshop lately and made my new banner and Roster13's one... nothing fancy, but I hope I can get as good as Floriiss one day...

Right, he's like a magician. Dude you will be as good one day trust me just keep working hard and hopefully you will be able build your own studio so when that day comes I will be your first client   :D

• Like 1