Xeliot's Hall of Keyblade Mastery Exam

Xel

Cool list yo, and I respect the greater things you saw in the underrated sequels of games such as Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, *inFAMOUS Second Son. All of these may not have, overall, had a better story than their prequels, but there are some aspects of the sequels and aspects of the actual story that are superior over their prequels.

Also, we have quite the platinums in common and I agree with a good deal of your descriptions for some of these games.

:platinum: 1-61  :platinum:

1S66e8e2.png#59 Naruto Storm Revolution  :platinum: 

tumblr_n08kscdsKP1sv0f5ao1_500.gif

Fighting system revamped. OK. Similar to full burst. Good. New playable characters. Awesome. But no story. Gets boring after some time. Needed a far better story mode.

Just some feedback, so I hope you don't get offended (haha)...

Reading the title from the home page of PSNP, and ignoring the smaller text category - Trophy checklist- when at other sections of the website, I couldn't tell this was a checklist for platinum trophies (and 100% PSN games). And even when getting to this thread, the title, while is creative and cool, is like irrelevant'ish to this trophy checklist page. May'be toss in the words "trophies," "platinums," or something similar to make it more relevant here.. and clear outside this actual forum page? (You don't have to, again, just feedback.)

This cutscene used to represent Naruto Revolution never happened at all, especially considering its original story, which makes this gif a tincy bit disrespectful (and especially spoilerly'ish since the games haven't actually gotten this far yet in the story.. including Storm 3 and Storm Revolution - the recent and last installments in the series thus far). And on subject of this game, you should add Naruto Shippuden Storm 3 before Full Burst, because not everyone will know what you mean by "full burst" (precisely) by itself. I find this one an actual necessity though.

Edited by Mar
  • Like 2

Cool list yo, and I respect the greater things you saw in the underrated sequels of games such as Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, *inFAMOUS Second Son. All of these may not have, overall, had a better story than their prequels, but there are some aspects of the sequels and aspects of the actual story that are superior over their prequels.

Also, we have quite the platinums in common and I agree with a good deal of your descriptions for some of these games.

Just some feedback, so I hope you don't get offended (haha)...

Reading the title from the home page of PSNP, and ignoring the smaller text category - Trophy checklist- when at other sections of the website, I couldn't tell this was a checklist for platinum trophies (and 100% PSN games). And even when getting to this thread, the title, while is creative and cool, is like irrelevant'ish to this trophy checklist page. May'be toss in the words "trophies," "platinums," or something similar to make it more relevant here.. and clear outside this actual forum page? (You don't have to, again, just feedback.)

Joel's animated gif (for your The Last of Us game) is funny here.. entertaining, but the sole issue I have is that this was never present in the game. You're representing a game with a supportive gif, but the scene never actually happened in the game. (I actually don't know how to express what it is I want in full.)

Similar thing with The Last of Us, this cutscene in Naruto Revolution never happened at all, especially considering its original story, which makes this gif a tincy bit disrespectful (and spoilerly'ish since the games haven't actually gotten this far yet in the story.. including Storm 3 and Storm Revolution - the recent and last installments in the series thus far). And on subject of this game, you should add Naruto (Shippuden) Storm 3 before Full Burst, because not everyone will know what you mean by "full burst" (precisely) by itself. I find this one an actual necessity though.

The gifs are just there for amusement and not to be taken literally or seriously. That is all. Thanks for the feedback though  :D

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE;

• New banner added.
  • 6 New platinum trophies added.

1S0b8b29.png#69 Freedom Wars  :platinum:

B1CTNSUIgAAnBcw.jpg

Fantastic action combat/gameplay, great graphics and style, superb multiplayer. This game is packed with content and features as well. Not only does the game have the most enjoyable action gameplay I've seen on the Vita, but also some of the best I've seen in action games in general as of late. The game also gives you a lot to achieve and strive for in terms of new features, content, upgrades, and an overall since of accomplishment. From what I've seen of the multiplayer, it is extremely robust and full featured both in terms of cooperative and competitive (you can essentially play the whole game with friends. Has voice chat, text chat, can go shopping together, raid other teams, etc.). It also doesn't hurt that the graphics and overall art style are top notch. One of the few titles I'd qualify as a must have for the vita, especially if you want a good multiplayer title.

1S2db195.png#70 Teslagrad  :platinum: 

1Sed6bd2.png#71 The Order 1886  :platinum: 

1S921755.png#72 Ice Age 4  :platinum: 

1Sc5122e.png#73 FIFA 16  :platinum: 

exDFMkO.gif

Failures in defense and goal of FIFA 15 have been corrected , especially in regard to the keeper , and dependence on fast players is now virtually banished , especially in driving the ball . The rest is history : it is the best. Not perfect , but ... who is in this life? Long live the king.

1S271e24.png#74 Goat Simulator  :platinum: 

Goat+simulator_9f36ab_5082722.gif

This game is sure to make you laugh for hours with it's hilarious physics and crude humor! I laugh hysterically every time I get hit my an object, explode, get wind propelled, or just get sucked into my own vortex! Although I didn't much like how some of the vulgarity was cleaned up a bit to make a T-rated version. And sure it gets a little repetitive playing in the same two areas but the trophies certainly give you an objective to discover and can be quite challenging and offer more fun! Of course it's not a perfect game, but damn for $10 it's well worth the price!  

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

• New platinum trophy added.

1S9014c1.png#75 FINAL FANTASY XIII  :platinum:

lightning_by_claire_farron00-d3ilzs8.jpg

To say this is the greatest entry in the series is an offense to the series. But to say it is the worst in the series is a far greater offense. 
The game combines stellar graphical quality, composed and quick-paced strategic battle, a rather excellent unique story for the series (which XIII-2 does no justice to), vibrance that the previous entry did not deliver, engrossing characters with complex Bradburian development, and laser-focused direction with polish not seen in many years in the series. This is perhaps the most hated gem of the series, derided by Westerners cemented in the notion of meaningless expanses and plenty of boring sidequests. The best parts of this game are definitely the presentation which is mesmerizing, and the battle system which is one of the best I've seen in any game.

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 4

UPDATE:

• New platinum trophy added.

1S9014c1.png#75 FINAL FANTASY XIII  :platinum:

lightning_by_claire_farron00-d3ilzs8.jpg

To say this is the greatest entry in the series is an offense to the series. But to say it is the worst in the series is a far greater offense. 

The game combines stellar graphical quality, composed and quick-paced strategic battle, a rather excellent unique story for the series (which XIII-2 does no justic to), vibrance that the previous entry did not deliver, engrossing characters with complex Bradburian development, and laser-focused direction with polish not seen in many years in the series. This is perhaps the most hated gem of the series, derided by Westerners cemented in the notion of meaningless expanses and plenty of boring sidequests. The best parts of this game are definitely the presentation which is mesmerizing, and the battle system which is one of the best I've seen in any game.

Out of likes, so deal with it. Why not throwing a gif or two that don't have anything to do with the game ?? ;) ;)

Congrats dude, your next plat is ?

• Like 1

Alright, for a small review you got me hooked. I'll try this one this coming year.

I must say I'm a very demanding person with RPGs, so I hope it delivers :)

As for the plat, huge congrats my friend!

• Like 1

Alright, for a small review you got me hooked. I'll try this one this coming year.

I must say I'm a very demanding person with RPGs, so I hope it delivers :)

As for the plat, huge congrats my friend!

Thanks and good luck. Final Fantasy XIII is a good game.  :)

• Like 1

Congrats on the new addition man. Wish I could download this stupid destiny update but I'll have to wait because of my internet limitations :/ Figures as soon as we get the hardest trophy done they release an update that stops me from playing! :shakefist: Good luck, just grindy shit left! Me you and Sir_Bee should pop the plat at the same time ;D

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Congrats on the new addition man. Wish I could download this stupid destiny update but I'll have to wait because of my internet limitations :/ Figures as soon as we get the hardest trophy done they release an update that stops me from playing! :shakefist: Good luck, just grindy shit left! Me you and Sir_Bee should pop the plat at the same time ;D

Thanks Boooda  :) and yeah the grindy shit will take roughly 15 hours if not more.