Xeliot's Hall of Keyblade Mastery Exam

Xel

Awesome list mate! Love the descriptions as well! I still don't have a plat on this profile but I hope GoT or DA:I will be my first. I also mean to plat some of the games you have here as well like The Last of US for the ps4, NUNS3, Bayonetta etc :D

• Like 1

For a modest gamer, you sure do have an amazing set of Plats right there, congrats  :yay:

The whole list never got boring thanks to your fluid writing and funny gifs. And, like Dragon-Archon, I found The Wolf Among Us gif absolutely hilarious  :D

• Like 2

Nice dude

congrats on the Rocket League plat, that was fast

It's really quick to be honest, you will see more people earning it in the future.  :ninja:

Nice collection and checklist. The banner is cool too, did you create it yourself? I really like the gifs (especially the one for Naruto Storm 3 and inFAMOUS 2), The gif for The Wolf Among Us is hilarious :lol:.

Thanks my fellow Dargon, I mean yeah I spent 30% of the time creating the banner. Glad you liked it  ^_^

Awesome list mate! Love the descriptions as well! I still don't have a plat on this profile but I hope GoT or DA:I will be my first. I also mean to plat some of the games you have here as well like The Last of US for the ps4, NUNS3, Bayonetta etc :D

Thanks mate and good luck with those games.

Great list bud, some of those gifs were really funny :D

Thank you for the kind words boooda  :giggle:

For a modest gamer, you sure do have an amazing set of Plats right there, congrats  :yay:

The whole list never got boring thanks to your fluid writing and funny gifs. And, like Dragon-Archon, I found The Wolf Among Us gif absolutely hilarious  :D

Why thank you good sir  :D  I too laughed so hard when I found that gif.

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 3

UPDATE:

• New platinum trophy added.

1S1f42ee.png#62 LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII  :platinum: 

9eZle.gif

Loved the game, the story not so much I thought it was lame,  It's funny how even the characters, especially Hope points out how the story doesn't make any sense. Combat is as good as ever it's my favorite part of the game if there's one thing the trilogy excelled at it would be the combat, but overall the game isn't bad. Lightning's story was concluded very nicely without any add story DLC bs.

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 1

UPDATE:

•  New 100% game added.

La4489f.png

Like an E-rated "LIMBO," "Rain" is a beautiful, dark, atmospheric piece that has a more innocent heart at its core. It is the perfect game to play during a quiet, rainy, lonely evening at home. The story is simplistic and doesn't come with any real 'twists' or surprises at any point, but it works for the kind of experience that the game is intended to provide. If you've enjoyed independent artsy games along the vein of LIMBO, Journey, and Unfinished Swan, then this is exactly the kind of experience you'd come to expect, and it fits nicely as another example of the many independent games which have come out in recent years which could be considered "art."

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 1

UPDATE:

1S037b9f.png#64 BEYOND THE FUTURE - FIX THE TIME ARROWS  :platinum: 

20111205-00000005-dengeki-042-14-view.jp

It was somewhat enjoyable, but reverse harem was never my thing. 

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:

1S62be61.png#65 Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix  :platinum:

tumblr_nxhtkm44Gw1rpmjpto1_500.gif

Easily the saddest Kingdom Hearts game I've ever played, I remember playing it on the PSP but now that we have the HD version a lot of the annoying stuff have been fixed like the controls, the camera however is still infuriating. Everything about the story is just superb compared to other games in the franchise with the exception of Kingdom Hearts II. The combat is amazing in this game. Vanitas is a badass villain. Terra's mobility sucks monkey balls. Aqua is hot. Ventus is a really bad character. The Mysterious Figure is the hardest boss in the entire series. Mini games were pointless. All in all, great game. Last but not least it is my proudest platinum.

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 3

Nice, you plan on getting 100 plats before 2015 ends or what ?

Thanks. That's the plan but I guess that won't happen due to the lack of free time I have these days.

Grats on the new addition man, really need to play the KH series before 3 comes out...

Thank you Boooda, I've been meaning to get all KH platinums before KH3 to be honest  :giggle:

Really nice checklist. I need to get around to finishing BBS myself.

Thanks ^_^ and good luck

Edited by drag0n2

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, scrub #getrekt #scratchmybelly

Nice work, got anything planned for 69  :awesome: and 70 ?

Thank you my scrubby friend.  :giggle: 

I'll give you a hint for the 69th.. ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

18370.jpg

As for the 70th, could be either The Order 1886 or Freedom Wars.  :giggle:

• Like 2

Thank you my scrubby friend.  :giggle: 

I'll give you a hint for the 69th.. ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

18370.jpg

As for the 70th, could be either The Order 1886 or Freedom Wars.  :giggle:

One of the FF13 games, kewlz... If only I could get into the FF series, I tried 13 and 13-2 on pc but didn't like them. I gave X a shot on the vita, same thing...

Best of luck. Freedom Wars is awesome, if you need any help just ask me. 

• Like 1

One of the FF13 games, kewlz... If only I could get into the FF series, I tried 13 and 13-2 on pc but didn't like them. I gave X a shot on the vita, same thing...

Best of luck. Freedom Wars is awesome, if you need any help just ask me. 

FF 13 trilogy is not the best game to get into first imo. Why not try 7 or 9 although these game have aged but they are still great.

And thanks ^_^  Freedom Wars is one of the Vita's finest games I'll make sure to ask for help if I need any.

• Like 1

FF 13 trilogy is not the best game to get into first imo. Why not try 7 or 9 although these game have aged but they are still great.

And thanks ^_^  Freedom Wars is one of the Vita's finest games I'll make sure to ask for help if I need any.

I actually tried 7 as well on pc, but got bored quickly... It is probably has to do me not liking turn-based games in general, but something about Persona 4's social aspect made stick with the game longer than I did with FF

• Like 1