So do you believe in ghosts?

HarleyQuinn007

Do you believe in ghosts?   

143 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

No, absolutely not.  The Brain is funny thing, its why its heavily studied and sleeping and dreams and the mind particularly.   House regardless of whether they are 3 years old or 3000 years creak and make all kinds of noises, there is also a phenomena of when a person is drifting into REM sleep, that person can hear things [ particularly something very loud next to your ear - I get that a lot ]or even possibly think they have seen things but its just in the mind, your just dreaming or just about to drift into a deep sleep and you hear that is not there.  I thought I heard an alarm in my bedroom the other night, I am a good sleeper always have been able to sleep but for a couple of hours I am aware of sounds outside or in the house    before going into a deep sleep.  It was probably one of our fire alarms testing itself [ houses since the 1980's have to be fitted with fire alarms and they are battery powered and test themselves ], and they go off like a rocket when someone burns the toast lol. 

Yes, they are real, wasn't a believer till I had an encounter myself pretty spooky. The spirit literally read my mind or somehow knew what I was thinking about. I know they can read minds and stuff, but I wasn't sure it was real or not. I guess it is true now. My siblings also have even worse encounters with literally a possess doll, seeing figures, hearing random voices when no one is nearby, etc.
Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto

No. I generally don't "believe in things", be it ghosts, gods or Easter Bunnies but at the same time I'm leaving myself open to the existence of something. Maybe not supernatural or spiritual, more like something scientific in nature that we currently don't or won't ever understand, but at this point may actually seem supernatural or spiritual. A multi-faceted agnostic, in a way. 

I'd love to see the day when we can actually verify all the different beliefs though, and knowing what's actually real and what's not, no matter the outcome, a few billion people will feel so dumb at the same time.