Mike13858's Platinum Collection

Mike13858

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated original post with Platinum #68: God of War: Ascension

1Lf207be.png

Such an awesome trophy collection <3. Nice work on GoW: Ascension, that game seems to weirdly get treated like a black sheep of the GoW series. Probably cause the online content that nobody asked for... Anyway, nice job on earning sixty eight platinums. Good luck on reaching platinum #70. Catherine would make an awesome Seventieth platinum ;). Maybe revisit your backlog for a 69th platinum, like Ragnarok Odyssey or Soul Sacrifice

• Like 1

Such an awesome trophy collection <3. Nice work on GoW: Ascension, that game seems to weirdly get treated like a black sheep of the GoW series. Probably cause the online content that nobody asked for... Anyway, nice job on earning sixty eight platinums. Good luck on reaching platinum #70. Catherine would make an awesome Seventieth platinum ;). Maybe revisit your backlog for a 69th platinum, like Ragnarok Odyssey or Soul Sacrifice

Thanks! I'm already making Akiba's Trip on the Vita my 69th platinum and for Catherine, I couldn't clear any stages of Babel other than the 1st one so I gave up on it.

Thanks! I'm already making Akiba's Trip on the Vita my 69th platinum and for Catherine, I couldn't clear any stages of Babel other than the 1st one so I gave up on it.

Ah that's a shame. Well don't completely write it off. I once gave up on Mirror's Edge, but I did eventually return and beat the game. I think you might be in a similar situation with Catherine, no trophy list is insurmountable...Unless its online servers are closed T_T.

Updated original post with Platinum #69: Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

1Lfca91a.png

Updated original post with Platinum #70: The Wolf Among Us

1Lca3c1e.png

Updated original post with Platinum #71: Trine 2

1La41642.png

Congrats on reaching 71 platinum trophies. Glad to see you're both continuing to play & beat good games. 70 & 71 might be a tad easy, but nothing wrong with an easy platinum. Especially from a good game ^^. Got any particular trophy goals this year? ^^

• Like 1

Congrats on reaching 71 platinum trophies. Glad to see you're both continuing to play & beat good games. 70 & 71 might be a tad easy, but nothing wrong with an easy platinum. Especially from a good game ^^. Got any particular trophy goals this year? ^^

The goal I made at the beginning of the year was to get to 5,000 total trophies by the end of the year. I also made a goal to get to 65 Platinums but I got there way faster than I expected to.

• 2 weeks later...