Let's play Diablo...

Play through with each character, kill all treasure goblins u see, do some bounties, have fun. I still miss couple trophies including 6 heroes at max lvl and one hero at hardcore mode at max lvl.. damn  i was almost max on my  hardcore but then i decided to join friend game who played on torment difficulty and i died 

Hey peeps,

I've bought Diablo 3 and I'm going to start playing it... Got any tips?? "I might be aiming for the Platinum" because guides just ruin the hole gaming experience "I think"

Edit:

Nevermind, I don't have the Reaper of Souls verion.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

The trophies are all pretty straightforward, just takes time (500 bounties will take forever).

My only recommendation, up the difficulty when possible. You get way more exp on higher difficulties as you level up. Also, it makes the game more fun. You'll eventually hit a point where you are destroying everything easily in normal mode, that's when you should up it to hard or torment. You can always go back down if it gets too hard, there is no penalty.

Amazing game. I recommend you finishing the game on hardcore (which is the hardest trophy) with the demon hunter as this class has great DPS.

Keep the 500 bounties till the end while farming for gear and leveling up your characters.

Good luck and hope you'll enjoy it.

When you're done with your campaign, just join multiplayer games- it's an easy way to get bounties (Since other peoples bounties you play with count towards your 500). At least on XB1 it works that way. The reason I say finish the campaign 1st it because otherwise your trophies may end up out of order....I have the ach for beating the game for example, but have never even passed level 2 yet, lol...all because I joined a MP game right before the final boss battle. Also, you will pick up in SP where you left off in MP. For example, if you start on level one and join a MP game on level 4...when you pick up the SP game again you'll be on level 4. Kind of an odd system IMO.

I think I'm at around 50 bounties done in just a few MP games- and IDK how bounties even work...I don't think I got far enough in the campaign.

The MP is insanely fun IMO....it will def help pass the time going for bounties.

Edited by Floorkiller74