Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Haha, I found it funny when I versed you in Injustice, and then I was in the chatbox the following night thinking "Ive seen this guy before and I dont know where". That shiftwork though.

But you know, im not even gonna Plarinum that. Whoever made that level 100 crap is a grasshole.

lol, I truly suck at fighting games :facepalm:

For all those that have expressed an interest, I have just put up the competition thread for The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 1. For those who aren't familiar with it, please go and check it out if you're looking to go head to head with other Aussie gamers in a friendly trophy hunting competition. Hope to see you there!

Gday guys. Im keen to boost any Ps4, ps3 and ps vita games. If i have a boosting partner i will generally buy the game. Or rent it from eb games . Ive been on xbox from day 1 but have made the change to playstation a couple of weeks ago and love it.

Would love to make friends with like minded mature australian gamers.

Hort_Grade

Hey mate welcome, have added you. Look forward to playing something sometime

Edited by cjshaitan

Add me to the list! I'll be happy to boost any game i have that i've still not got 100% for. Even then, if i still have a game that i've completed, i'll be more than happy to help. I just tend to sell off my games once i've finished them.

Hi all, found this forum after attempting that stupid glitched Battlefront boost.

Anyways...

Anyone out there still got Aliens Vs Predator to boost? I have played +10 with various groups and can rarely connect because Australian internet blows. I have managed a few of the online ones, but the XP ones are the longest/hardest to boost. The XP patch/glitch no longer works (for me), neither does changing routers blah blah blah

So there it is. We need six players minimum. Let me know

Add me to the list! I'll be happy to boost any game i have that i've still not got 100% for. Even then, if i still have a game that i've completed, i'll be more than happy to help. I just tend to sell off my games once i've finished them.

Hi mate, welcome, will add you tomorrow, sure you will find some help for any games you may need

Hi all, found this forum after attempting that stupid glitched Battlefront boost.

Anyways...

Anyone out there still got Aliens Vs Predator to boost? I have played +10 with various groups and can rarely connect because Australian internet blows. I have managed a few of the online ones, but the XP ones are the longest/hardest to boost. The XP patch/glitch no longer works (for me), neither does changing routers blah blah blah

So there it is. We need six players minimum. Let me know

Hey mate glad you found it, can't help you with Aliens vs Predator but I am sure this thread will help you with games as you go.

Is anyone keen to play through sniper elite 3 coop on realistic difficulty. We can use the difficulty glitch and breeze though in about 4 hours. Also keen to do the multiplayer ribbons.

which console? I can buy it on PS4 and we can go through it on that if you like? I've been wanting to finish it on PS4

• Like 1

which console? I can buy it on PS4 and we can go through it on that if you like? I've been wanting to finish it on PS4

I have it here for PS4 ready to go. I have played it before and know the missions pretty well.

Do you want to do the mp ribbons aswell. Takes about an hour for both to complete.

I have it here for PS4 ready to go. I have played it before and know the missions pretty well.

Do you want to do the mp ribbons aswell. Takes about an hour for both to complete.

Sure, i've almost got the platinum on PS3 when i played it a while ago so i know mostly what to do too.

Yea we can do MP too. I won't have this until the weekend though if you can wait till then? I'll message you when i get it

Good to see that people are finding boosting/co-op partners here in this thread, great work cjshaitan!

On a side note, I'm a little bit disappointed that I missed the troll :( . Any chance that someone could PM me what was said, or the general gist of it anyway? I love reading me some forum stupidity before bed :lol: . I have just been informed of the nature of said material and to be honest I'm a bit disappointed, I was looking forward to reading some sort of rant about something completely ridiculous. It'll happen one day, it's bound to because...well internet!

Edited by TheWayne-o

Sure, i've almost got the platinum on PS3 when i played it a while ago so i know mostly what to do too.

Yea we can do MP too. I won't have this until the weekend though if you can wait till then? I'll message you when i get it

Yeah no worries, Im grinding out the worst ps vita trophy at the moment in the Get off my lawn game. TANK ZAPPER!! grrr.

Edited by Hort_Grade

Anyone keen on doing the Zombies trophies for Black Ops and/or World at War? I've done the BLOPS ones before on xbox but want to do them again because I had so much fun with them.

If your talking about black ops 1 zombies sure thing mate, what time is best for you ?

EDIT:

Hey risky in about a week could you please help me out with FIFA 13, I could help you out with FIFA 12 if you like I have the 85 mill trophy I could give you my players.

Edited by EpicNogg4

Yeah no worries, Im grinding out the worst ps vita trophy at the moment in the Get off my lawn game. TANK ZAPPER!! grrr.

haha no worries. Good luck!

EDIT:

Hey risky in about a week could you please help me out with FIFA 13, I could help you out with FIFA 12 if you like I have the 85 mill trophy I could give you my players.

I'll need to buy it again but what do you need help with? I would love the fifa 12 plat but it seems quite slim chances that i'd get it. You also need to play 100 matches same as me so if you wanted, we could grind that out over a period of time? I can do this for you but not so sure in the next week, i'll be quite busy but i'll let you know when i can. Most probably after Christmas/New Year. Does it need to be next week?

EDIT: Maybe even FIFA 14 if you ever get it? either ps3 or 4

Edited by Risky
  • Like 1

Is anyone keen to play through sniper elite 3 coop on realistic difficulty. We can use the difficulty glitch and breeze though in about 4 hours. Also keen to do the multiplayer ribbons.

Happy to help, have both PS3 & PS4 versions

Anyone keen on doing the Zombies trophies for Black Ops and/or World at War? I've done the BLOPS ones before on xbox but want to do them again because I had so much fun with them.

Happy to do both, don't have any dlc for Black ops though