Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Hey mate, yes I used the Vita / PS4 boosting method, was quick and painless. These were my last trophies in the game but didn't have any save data problems, although soon as I finished it deleted it and haven't been back.

Thanks mate, I'm glad to hear more people saying this method works fine. Will probably go this way and get the platinum by the end of the week.

Just got the platinum for Super Exploding Zoo!, thanks to LxJingoizm and cjshaitan for suggesting the self-boost method for the online trophies! Went to start Driveclub earlier tonight and found out that I need to install 11.682GB of updates before playing, let's just say it'll be a while before I actually get to play it...

• Like 1

Just got the platinum for Super Exploding Zoo!, thanks to LxJingoizm and cjshaitan for suggesting the self-boost method for the online trophies! Went to start Driveclub earlier tonight and found out that I need to install 11.682GB of updates before playing, let's just say it'll be a while before I actually get to play it...

Don't worry you only need about 20% of Driveclub to platinum it :)

Will update thread tonight and add new people

Edited by cjshaitan

30 yr old NZ Gamer who use to live in Aussie.

If you send me a FR please tell me you're from here

Hey mate welcome, have added you.

Hey Guys,

I'm keen to get involved, send me a friend request on PSN - I have a PS4 and PSVita :)

Cheers!

Hey mate welcome, just added you and will send friend request 

Add me anytime.

Hey mate, Just added you now  :)

Don't worry you only need about 20% of Driveclub to platinum it :)

Yeah they just keep adding more trophies! I did the stupid thing and bought the season pass a while ago so I'm going to try and 100% it. On a side note, I'm looking for a club to join so if anybody else is playing this game and has a club then let me know :) .

Edited by TheWayne-o

I own a club thats above level 10. I can kick someone out and you can join if you like. There's someone on there that hasn't been active for over a year. If you need someone to send challenges, I can do them for you as well.

Thanks for the offer mate, will add you when I jump online tomorrow night :) .