Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

If anyone is keen to partner up for the online for Mortal Kombat (MK9) I am your dude!

Desperate to find someone from the same region lol.

Happy to help someone out with something else in exchange for it as well.  :)

I have MK9, but all I need is the KOTH trophies. Online ranked trophies are fast and easy, so I wouldn't mind helping out with them. I won't be online til tomorrow though. Maybe we should also get someone else as well from Aus/NZ because I've heard that everyone in the KOTH lobby can rate the winner of a match's performance (=more points)

I have MK9, but all I need is the KOTH trophies. Online ranked trophies are fast and easy, so I wouldn't mind helping out with them. I won't be online til tomorrow though. Maybe we should also get someone else as well from Aus/NZ because I've heard that everyone in the KOTH lobby can rate the winner of a match's performance (=more points)

Oh sweet that would be awesome :) yeah i've been looking for someone for a while... i'll keep looking for a third.

Oh sweet that would be awesome :) yeah i've been looking for someone for a while... i'll keep looking for a third.

I've made the boosting session to try find other players, so if there's also others in this thread who want to boost MK(9)'s King of the Hill trophies as well, then don't hesitate in joining :D

https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/69987-Mortal-Kombat

Fall Out 4 listed for $59 from JB preorder. Sticking another one to EB :)

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/ps4/fallout-4/727240/

You guys get a $30 more discount on our already discounted $89?

The difference between both of our dollars (AUD/NZD) is only $0.07...

Also, I spy with my little eye that iRager has surpassed rus678

rus678.png

iRager.png

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 1

if i'm allowed to join.

working on borderland 2 (ps4) at the moment

Of course mate, when cj (OP) is back online next, he'll be a darling and add you :D

On a side note, with you joining, you'll be ranked number 1(!) in the OP's rankings, which also means I go down a spot - fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :P

This is not a bad idea at all,

Although I have been avoiding too many online games of late I have a big enough backlog with online trophies to go through sign me up will be handy for games like FIFA and so on :)

Nuuuuuuuu I go down 2 spots in 20 minutes :(

GG guys, GG

Edited by SkyesUnholy

if i'm allowed to join.

working on borderland 2 (ps4) at the moment

Of course man, welcome to the group. Have added and updated look forward to hopefully playing something with you sometime

This is not a bad idea at all,

Although I have been avoiding too many online games of late I have a big enough backlog with online trophies to go through sign me up will be handy for games like FIFA and so on :)

Hey man welcome, have added you to the rankings. Look forward to hopefully playing something with you sometime.

You guys get a $30 more discount on our already discounted $89?

The difference between both of our dollars (AUD/NZD) is only $0.07...

Also, I spy with my little eye that iRager has surpassed rus678

$89 bucks in NZ wow, who would have that sort of coin  :P

Have updated imager  / Russ678 positions thanks for letting me know.

Happy to update any movements just let me know by posting here or message me. Personally I am hoping Feral611 decides to take a little break from gaming so I can pass someone ............. eventually  :)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Hey all,

I have a long break coming up from mid december to feb and not planning on going away this year. Interested in working through a  game online co-op with some people. I haven't had the chance to do this yet as most of my friends are not gamers and the ones that are have xbones. If anyone is interested let me know.

Edited by cjshaitan

Happy to update any movements just let me know by posting here or message me. Personally I am hoping Feral611 decides to take a little break from gaming so I can pass someone ............. eventually :)

Ha ha ha ha well I'll be having a drinking holiday soon so that'll give you some time to catch/pass me. Edited by feral611
  • Like 1

Hey all,

I have a long break coming up from mid december to feb and not planning on going away this year. Interested in working through a  game online co-op with some people. I haven't had the chance to do this yet as most of my friends are not gamers and the ones that are have xbones. If anyone is interested let me know.

I see you have the MP trophies missing for AC Brotherhood. SaucySpinach and I plan on boosting the MP for that sometime soon, so you could always get it done alongside us if you still have the game

• Like 1

I see you have the MP trophies missing for AC Brotherhood. SaucySpinach and I plan on boosting the MP for that sometime soon, so you could always get it done alongside us if you still have the game

Sounds good just let me know

Ha ha ha ha well I'll be having a drinking holiday soon so that'll give you some time to catch/pass me.

Lol. I think we really need to organise an Aussie drinking / ps4 game session .... Maybe drinking game rocket league

• Like 2

Great to see some other Aus/NZ gamers! So hard getting a lot of people on the same time zone or close, and even myself based in WA (now 3 hrs behind!). Am happy to join the thread but still on ps3 (haven't made the jump to PS4 yet) as have a huge backlog to play! If anyone has any games in mind they want help with or I own hit me up and can go from there. I am mainly on weekends due to family

PSN: Dragonsboy62

Edited by dragonsboy62