Hundreds of cheaters banned!

BMJ2K7

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hundreds-of-destiny-cheaters-banned/1100-6429356/

Good on them. I'm actually surprised they weren't full of crap when they said they were doing this! Now if they keep doing this once ever 2 weeks or some, to keep them from coming back and preventing new ones from coming out. They should be able to fix there multiplayer. However if this is just a 1 time thing, I see they online staying broken until Destiny 2 now rumored to be coming out next fall.

• 2 weeks later...

The devs said they check out the reported players and see their game history before applying a Restriction. Here's the deal, many people out there don't report these players for various reasons (don't know how to do it, forget to report, don't know they can see the stats of the last match and report them from there, etc.)
I've seen many people receiving Restrictions, but it's only a small part because of this. The devs don't have crystal balls to find the cheaters among all the players, they need our help, but this isn't happening and the cheaters will keep roaming in the Crucible.