49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you skip theme songs?

• Yes, I always skip them
    • Yes, I watch them the first time, and then I skip them
    • Yes, I usually skip them unless it's really good
    • Depends on how much I like it
    • No, I generally watch them unless they're really bad
    • No, I always watch them

While watching through Psycho-Pass, I couldn't get used to the second opening and ending songs. I ended up skipping the opening. I'll have to go back and give them another chance. 

For anyone who is interested about the songs:

Out of Control was freaking awesome.

OP of the cour for me =D

I always skip them because it's always, always, the same cliches: some horrible Jpop or Jrock song overlaid on the anime characters flying through the air executing their special attacks, that or flying through the air pointing and yelling soundless at...something. The "camera"? Something just to the left or right and behind it? Standing introspectively in the wind, or standing head to head glaring super-cereal at each other. Then at the end they have a group "photo" of all the characters smiling, including for some inexplicable reason the bad guys.

It seems I haven't seen enough anime... I have no recollection of such openings.

No "No, I Don't Skip, But I Just Listen and Not Watch Sequence" Option? 

Too weeb :awesome:

While watching through Psycho-Pass, I couldn't get used to the second opening and ending songs. I ended up skipping the opening. I'll have to go back and give them another chance

I actually liked the second opening better than the first (both are great IMO). The visuals for the second one are pretty cool too.

Though the style of music for both are completely different! xD

OT: I watch every opening at least once. If I like the song or visuals, I'll watch it every time. Even if I marathon it. For example, the opening for Death Parade is just great! I marathoned it and watched the opening every time. For an anime like Spiral, I watched the opening once; it was terrible...

I used to always skip them but now I always watch them, even if they're complete trash.

I do that because sometimes I think a song is trash at first but then grow to it, like the opening in Assassination Classroom which I recently watched. 

First episode, I'm like "Wtf is this crap?" But then I sort of started to like it.

Some songs I can never get used to though, like the Tokyo Ghoul second season opening. 

I usually watch the opening and ending the first time too and then skip them afterwards. Depending on how good it was then I usually don't watch it after the first time. Maybe if the opening was really cute or something. Other than the times they change the op or ed song then I never actually pay attention to them.

I skip all the Naruto themes, because I hate the choice of music in them.

I skip any Bleach themes I dislike, though I generally like them.

I always watch the themes for Clannad and After Story.

I always watch the openings for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, with the exception of OP 2 for Stardust Crusaders.

Always watch the OP for Hyperdimension Neptunia.

So, yeah, I generally watch the OP, with a few exceptions.

Out of Control was freaking awesome.

OP of the cour for me =D

I actually liked the second opening better than the first (both are great IMO). The visuals for the second one are pretty cool too.

Though the style of music for both are completely different! xD

Don't worry guys! I'll eventually go back and re-watch everything and when I do, I promise I won't skip them! :P