How to do a status update?

In the upper right portion of forum/thread list page: click your name, then you can type what you want to post in "What's in your mind?" part and click Update... 

7ewoN3m.png?1

you can also go to your Profile Page > Profile Feed, type in "What's in your mind?" part and click Update... 

C5nTHsu.png?1

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 3

For future reference too, since I see some people end up asking how to do it

If you end up wanting to comment strictly between just you and a friend/someone else through status update. Go to their profile page, click their profile feed (like yours) and it will say "leave a message" rather than "What's on your mind?". It's like a Personal Message, but people can see it.

For future reference too, since I see some people end up asking how to do it

If you end up wanting to comment strictly between just you and a friend/someone else through status update. Go to their profile page, click their profile feed (like yours) and it will say "leave a message" rather than "What's on your mind?". It's like a Personal Message, but people can see it.

Just wanted to point out, for this being possible, it's necessary that the person have enabled posting to wall (or whatever is called) in the profile settings. People without that option enabled, are fine to post on other walls, but can't have anything posted on theirs. You can see it's possible to post things in my wall, but not on Rachp13's, per example.

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

Really cool to see old pictures of how the site was in the past.

Yeah, true. I still have some old screenshots of how the site was before the latest update, and looking back at it is weird.

• Like 2