First look at the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Special Edition

20257815281_b8e1cab9d2_z.jpg

48-page The Art of Uncharted Trilogy artbook, which includes a hand-picked selection of concept art from Drake’s Fortune, Among Thieves and Drake’s Deception – something that all Uncharted fans will enjoy.

The Special Edition also comes with an exquisitely designed steelbook and a handful of stickers.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/08/03/your-first-look-at-the-uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-special-edition/?emcid=social_20150803_50184556&adbid=628159348531814400&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

• Like 1

Collectors special edition yes please.

Does anyone have any information if the re-masters will have online play/trophies like the originals had?

Nope.

UNCHARTED The Nathan Drake Collection™ includes the single-player campaigns for UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves, and UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception.

Collectors special edition yes please.

Does anyone have any information if the re-masters will have online play/trophies like the originals had, because the link only states 'single player campaigns' information?

Multiplayer has been removed for The Nathan Drake Collection

I won't be buying it personally, but that's a pretty delicious package for people who're new to the series and people who're massive fans. There's just something so damn alluring about steel books...

Agreed, I love Steel Books! Think I'm going to pick this up, would like the art book too.

No multiplayer is actually ok with me, for the trophy hunters this will possibly be great news, as the experienced Unchartered people will most likely know these games inside out and have them platted in a weekend.

I am not one of those people, the series will be new to me, I have no idea about the story, and I do like single player games, so yea... looking great.

Edited by Haysi_Fantayzee

No multiplayer is actually ok with me, for the trophy hunters this will possibly be great news, as the experienced Unchartered people will most likely know these games inside out and have them platted in a weekend.

Me too, I enjoyed the multiplayer but it's all about the single player experience with Uncharted.

• Like 1