Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

That's why I asked about the only non-HS alternative =D

I really wonder why you of all people ask for non-HS alternative. You already know JP, so there is no point in caring about sub quality, and because CR doesn't watermark their stuff, quite a few groups will use CR and send encoding through a few filters to fix as possible. As a result, there is not much of a different in encoding quality between groups.

However, if you were waiting for BD, that would be a different story,

I really wonder why you of all people ask for non-HS alternative. You already know JP, so there is no point in caring about sub quality, and because CR doesn't watermark their stuff, quite a few groups will use CR and send encoding through a few filters to fix as possible. As a result, there is not much of a different in encoding quality between groups.

However, if you were waiting for BD, that would be a different story,

No, no, no, no.

Crunchy versions are CRAP... like, literally. I would rather not watch the series than watching HS version. The only time I watch HS/Crunchy/Daisuki versions are when the cour is ending and the sub group is way behind.

Even if it was beautiful, top quality video with 4K resolution, I would still not watch it because it would be HS =D

Plus, looking for subgroups is part of cour fun xDD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

No, no, no, no.

Crunchy versions are CRAP... like, literally. I would rather not watch the series than watching HS version. The only time I watch HS/Crunchy/Daisuki versions are when the cour is ending and the sub group is way behind.

Even if it was beautiful, top quality video with 4K resolution, I would still not watch it because it would be HS =D

Plus, looking for subgroups is part of cour fun xDD

I still have no idea why you need decent quality subbers. You said before that you already know Japanese, so you could just take a raw and be done with it.

I still have no idea why you need decent quality subbers. You said before that you already know Japanese, so you could just take a raw and be done with it.

I'm still lazy to watch RAWs if I have an opportunity to watch subs =D

I actually even prefer Chinese subs just to have something on the screen =D

On the other hand, I can't watch Spanish/German/Italian subs... =D

Having started a few anime, i must say this season looks very promising. Especially Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress & Boku no Hero Academia.

I actually agree. Compared to previous season we have many solid shows to watch.

Am I really the only one who thinks this season's line up is pretty weak? xD

hmmm... really can't tell atm.. are all anime this season started airing? It is more like no new anime is appealing to me this season... 

Am I really the only one who thinks this season's line up is pretty weak? xD

Seems stronger than last season, but that is not saying much since I dropped a lot more than normal. I'm mostly just waiting for the Sunshine to come.

Until then, I need to will continue to take whatever Satelight gives me in the idol department.