Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

That is literally the worst show I've seen this season. Cliche story, overused fanservice, generic looking characters... etc. but if you dig it then nothing I've said matters.

really? me must look into this one... must compare this one to Divine Gate then... ^_^

Just another fantasy harem highschool Anime. That's just my opinion, you might enjoy it, who knows? To each their own.

dun dun dun... I've finally watched the first 2 episodes... wow I must say... if I will just ignore the fan service (like 50+% of it) I might actually like this more than Divine Gate... xD

oh... btw... watched Pilot of Ajin... it reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul Root xD really looking forward to it... ^_^

since It seems like I have a slooow day... decided to watched Grimgar as well.. wow.. I actually liked it... xD

Edited by JaM

tumblr_mlvxslvkYo1r5fhkdo1_500.gif

So I finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica recently. Above is my favorite and my least favorite character from the series. Guess which is which? :D

EDIT: Oh, ouch I put this in the wrong thread seeing as I had both this thread and the last anime I saw one open at the same time. My bad. But since I'm here, anyone know any anime similar to this one?

EDIT/EDIT: And apparently the creator of Madoka and other shows like Psycho-Pass has an upcoming project. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-15/nitroplus-opens-twitter-account-for-new-gen-urobuchi-project/.97620

Edited by flashpool23

tumblr_mlvxslvkYo1r5fhkdo1_500.gif

So I finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica recently. Above is my favorite and my least favorite character from the series. Guess which is which? :D

Um... Sayaka worst QB best? :awesome:

Anyway, Madoka best girl obviously :P Aoi Yuuki's best role =D

EDIT/EDIT: And apparently the creator of Madoka and other shows like Psycho-Pass has an upcoming project. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-15/nitroplus-opens-twitter-account-for-new-gen-urobuchi-project/.97620

Urobutcher never stops =D

Wow, Episode 3 of Erased was dark o.o that's why I watch it before Myraid Colors Phantom World, I need some happy light-hearted shit to counteract the sadness :P

Lol I did the opposite... Wish I also did what you did... The new episode of MCPW...*ugh* anywayyy... That Christmas Tree moment though in Erased... D'awwww... Looks like I already have my AotS

• Like 1

What was wrong with mcpw? Haha ikr, that part was so sweet >u<

*sigh*MCPW... cliche all over the place..>_< the only thing I like in that anime now is that fluffy dog xD... If that loli turns out to be a yandere... I will definitely drop this one...>_<

*sigh*MCPW... cliche all over the place..>_< the only thing I like in that anime now is that fluffy dog xD... If that loli turns out to be a yandere... I will definitely drop this one...>_<

That's why I like it xD I just see it as mindless, non-serious fun. It's something I can just enjoy rather than get invested in. Maybe it's the fact that I've only just come back to anime after a couple month break :P

• Like 1

wow... HanaKana + Trampoline... one of the cutest moment I've seen...

hmmm... not bumping or anything... would like to know... what 3 Winter 2016 anime you would recommend to watch?

mine's:

-ERASED

-Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

-Durarara!!x2 Ketsu

Erased definitely, but heck... no Grimgar plz :P

I would definitely recommend ShoujoMeza, that thing is golden =D

And the third one... both Gates. Normal Gate as sequel and Divine Gate for those unfortunate souls that did not watch first season of Gate =D