How can I clean the buttons, touchpad and analog sticks dust?

Crespelio-X12

Maybe you should try cleaning the analog sticks with a toothbrush or something.

OR VACUUM IT!

I'd recommend getting a case and a  screen protector. Also use toffee's advice.

You really should make a vfc hardware issues thread :P, I feel sorry for all your consoles they sound like they've been having it rough of late.

Yes superbuu, first the PS4 I'm getting a new one for free one problem fixed and I may take the dust it has but nothing major.

I also had 4 PSP's due to button mashing (I hate the PSP analog so bad) and my PS3 might die soon since it's been 6 years but never use it that often.

I'm really picky with these things. I actually use a paintbrush for dust, the bristles are perfect at getting it small places and easily remove dust

For cleaning, I just lightly damp the end of a microfiber cloth with either glasses cleaner or glass cleaner, I'll then just pretty much clean the whole Vita with it

Once it's then dry, I'll just go over it with a dry microfiber cloth to get rid of any streaks or smudges 

I hardly touch my Vita these days, but it's in a case, so I don't have to worry about it collecting dust in the meantime 

Edited by Aela

Title says all I need to take out this dust

Get a car detailing brush. It has a rounded rubber end that conforms to many of the small spaces on the Vita and a brush on the other end that takes care of everything else. Some kits will come with several brushes that do the same thing. They're about 4-5 inches long and perfect for keeping the dust and dirt out of cracks. Then use lens cleaning wipes from a glasses cleaning kit on the screen.