stats /progress /leaderboards killzone 2

holland046

On 3/7/2017 at 8:08 PM, Rowdi said:

I didn't realize nothing saves any more. I thought it was just buggy in that it saves occasionally. How in the hell are you supposed to get the Valor Grand Cross?

The 1% trophy is easy.  Some games save progress, sometimes it doesn't.  You just do short bursts and work on it slowly throughout the week like that. 

Wow perfect... just lost 8hrs worth of progress today.  I got nearly all the cross training medals/ribbons done, only had 2 left to do, so I thought that maybe they would be saved after unlocking.  Went to check and it's nearly all gone. 

Fucking great, stupid game. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

• 5 months later...

Of my last 12 matches only the 12th one has saved progress. This is awful. I've been leaving and logging back into warzone between every match, which worked fine for my first 4 matches as everything saved. Not sure exactly when I should leave though, as doing so before and after it loads the next round seems to have almost the same effect.

Edited by subzy84

11 hours ago, subzy84 said:

Of my last 12 matches only the 12th one has saved progress. This is awful. I've been leaving and logging back into warzone between every match, which worked fine for my first 4 matches as everything saved. Not sure exactly when I should leave though, as doing so before and after it loads the next round seems to have almost the same effect.

GG doesnt care, so its basically luck of the draw. Me and a friend have been playing together the whole time and hes almost 2000 score ahead of me, first few saved but now the only thing that sticks is playtime and deaths.