stats /progress /leaderboards killzone 2

holland046

ok so i've been searching internet for days now.
i started monday killzone 2 multiplayer..every day 3 hours,and today around 6.

of course nothing saved..some saved but for what i played it's a joke..|
after searching and searching i found nothing.
asked a dude that was on the leaderboard past week with 1060 kills and 1000 headshots and 4 deaths how he did get on the leaderboard ..ended in a discussion if it was boosted or not..with stats like that you are a real talent.
anyway he said people quit to fast out of a match or after a match ended and nothing get's saved.
so after every round (15 minuten rounds) i just sit in the endscreen where youre xp is showing and ribbons for about 5 sometimes 10 minutes.  the whole day i'm doing this..
i got the trophy for highest rank (general for trophy)  and i quit after i was sitting in the endscreen(took a shower while ''saving'')

i checked stats after whole day playing and everything lost.

it's 2015 and no forums are updated about solutions about this problem.
please help me..i really don't know what to do anymore and i know it's possible because people are still doing it like the dude is said before.  

or add me on ps3 or please send something in this topic..before i waiste another week of my life while i can do other stuff

please help me..i really don't know what to do anymore and i know it's possible because people are still doing it like the dude is said before.  

or add me on ps3 or please send something in this topic..before i waiste another week of my life while i can do other stuff

This is the place to go for help with your issue:

https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/30164-Killzone-2

if you look right on the bottom of that session you can see my comment from days aggo..with no answer or anything.

like i said..i searched everything and everywhere.it's not helping

people seem to only care about themself..
i don't know about you guys but when i see a buddy playing a game in my friendslist most of the time i ask if he needs help..
i like to play with other people and if it's helping them it's always i good thing.

The servers were a complete mess when I got the platinum about 8 months ago. I imagine they are even worse now. I tried everything I could think of to get stats to save but nothing worked consistently. Sometimes the stats would save only for the host, other games they would save for everyone but the host. We ended up playing short matches and switching hosts every few games. Then we would back out after each match to make sure the stats saved. If not, we replayed the match, if they did then we switched hosts and let the next person go. It was very frustrating but we all got the plat eventually. Just had to play twice as many matches as it should have taken.

As for the ribbons/medals trophies, you can do them in one sitting if you have a dedicated partner and time. Just get all ribbons needed for that trophy without ever exiting the lobby. Afterwards, if you leave the stats might not save but at least you got the trophy. Sorry this really isn't much help but I never found a 100% fix to getting your stats to save.

• Like 1

I got this like last week

I set up two ps3s (or get a boosting partner)

all you need to do is small (10 min) matches on beach head (2 players max)
Spawn as ISA
Run into the lower Helghast spawn and just repeatedly headshot the other player

This will be how to you get points.

The short matches mean you wont lose much progress if the servers dont save.

80+% of my matches saved and i played at pretty much all times of day.

Get the pistol and headshot medals early on so you earn more points (4) per kill.

Ribbons you have to do in one session

you can leave the match, but do not close the game or turn off the system

the progress wont be visible on the stats page in game but if you get them all the trophy will pop

I can verify this as i did all the cap and hold defense ribbons then exited out of the match, then did every other mission ribbon, and even though my stats said i didnt have the cap and hold defense ribbon i still got the trophy.

• Like 1

ok thx mate i will keep that in mind..
i got 2 ps3 and copies and screens so boosting is easy like this.

for the ribbons you need a lot of time i think.. maybe all day if you don't keep tracking your progress by yourself.

i have the headshot ribbon so i try to do it your way..  thx for your help bud!

ok thx mate i will keep that in mind..

i got 2 ps3 and copies and screens so boosting is easy like this.

for the ribbons you need a lot of time i think.. maybe all day if you don't keep tracking your progress by yourself.

i have the headshot ribbon so i try to do it your way..  thx for your help bud!

No problem

The missions (body count etc.) ribbons can take a very long time but just spend one solid day on it and you will be fine

The others are really quick

Good luck!

ok i'm on the leaderboard..finally  :)

did it like this :

play the first match of the day (cause that one always saves )  on max time every game gamemode.

when the match ens just sit 5 minutes in the endscreen where xp is showing from the match.

then i host 3 matches of bodycount 10 minutes and after every match sit in the endscreen 5 minutes.

then quit to main menu

then let my second account host 3 matches bodycount 10 minutes and after every match sit in the endscreen 5 minutes.

in 1 day i got around 4000 points.. if i do this another day i'm sure i get to the top for this week.. 

thanks for your help..it worked  switching host and do short matches all day.  even ribbons gets saved frequently this way

thx for the info for this game..
i got my platinum trophy. but what a glitches game.

one of the worst games i got platinum..  the game itself is good but the glitched servers make it very hard to obtain even when i full week boosting with a second ps3.

i had a week off from bad company because that game sucks..  but at least your progress get's saved.
bad company platinum here i come.  thx again for all the info

thx for the info for this game..

i got my platinum trophy. but what a glitches game.

one of the worst games i got platinum.. the game itself is good but the glitched servers make it very hard to obtain even when i full week boosting with a second ps3.

i had a week off from bad company because that game sucks.. but at least your progress get's saved.

bad company platinum here i come. thx again for all the info

Congrats on the platinum. It was one of my most annoying plats as well. Glad the short matches and switching hosts method worked for you. It's not 100% fix but best I could find.

Edited by MStalker58

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the tip is to wait 5 minutes after each game on the level xp show screen? I played with a friend for 2hours today and i just have 1 game count on 5 and my friend tell he has nothing.

Nah that makes zero difference, just play 1 game then back out rinse repeat. never play 2 consecutive matches, stats tend to normally stick for the first game and that's it.  If you need tips for how to go about getting the online done as fast as possible, with all the online fuckery thats going on.. hit me up

Edited by iLu

Nah that makes zero difference, just play 1 game then back out rinse repeat. never play 2 consecutive matches, stats tend to normally stick for the first game and that's it.  If you need tips for how to go about getting the online done as fast as possible, with all the online fuckery thats going on.. hit me up

Thank for the tip. the online seems so random. yesterday i boost with some one on 25 kill game 4 games in arrow (2 win, 2 lose) with wait 5 minutes after game and without leave and the 4 count lol. Idk if it is me when i host that dont count. i play 4 winning game with that methode and all count..... for now xD

Edited by Carrier13

• 2 weeks later...

Do any one get the N/A position in rank. I Boost with someone. I have the top 1% but my friend not. So we make some game and few dont count and other count (all is normal) but my question is when i go in rank menu they said dont have any stats for all players in the present day and when i look in the week i can see i have few xp but i dont have position (it write N/A at the position place and i cant see my ID and ID friend in the list).

Do any one have ever see that?

Is that the server crash in begining of week?

Do any one get the N/A position in rank. I Boost with someone. I have the top 1% but my friend not. So we make some game and few dont count and other count (all is normal) but my question is when i go in rank menu they said dont have any stats for all players in the present day and when i look in the week i can see i have few xp but i dont have position (it write N/A at the position place and i cant see my ID and ID friend in the list).

Do any one have ever see that?

Is that the server crash in begining of week?

I've been playing this week and have the same problem. My rank is NA and cant see my name on the leaderboard. Some of my stats have saved so I'm hoping they will still count.

I haven't heard anything about a server crash for this particular week. I just know the servers have been pretty bad saving stats for a while now. Is that what you're referring to?

Edited by black__bunny

I've been playing this week and have the same problem. My rank is NA and cant see my name on the leaderboard. Some of my stats have saved so I'm hoping they will still count.

I haven't heard anything about a server crash for this particular week. I just know the servers have been pretty bad saving stats for a while now. Is that what you're referring to?

I get the trophy top 1% on 1st November 2015 and has the N/A not prob (I has prob with game count sometime. I think the server crash few hours after the reset for week stat cause some players are in week rank list and the higher score is arround 1000 xp. I just hope when it will reset the N/A will disapeard. I think we will not be able to get valor trophy this week.

Yeah I think it must have crashed then too cause of the low scores. I was on the board with 30 points until the crash now ive just been NA all week. 

Did you get the trophies when your rank was NA? How many points did you need? 

It might just be the leaderboard wont display correctly on the website cause points are still being saved and added. I hope all this still counts or I've wasted a whole week 

Edited by black__bunny

I will talk about my stats 5 hours before the end of the reset server (so it have may be change a little until the end). Arround 3400 players has play that week so top 1% = top 34. I made 5200 xp and i was top 14th with 1200 xp advance to the 34th. So i think if you want to be sure make 6000 xp in a normal week (probably change and requiere more play time since holiday christmas).

You have to pay attention cause week rank list dont refresh at all your game ( IDK if it refresh at all 30 minutes or something like that). If you want to know if your game count look at your last ribbons you earn or the points requiere for the next level in your stats.

I will talk about my stats 5 hours before the end of the reset server (so it have may be change a little until the end). Arround 3400 players has play that week so top 1% = top 34. I made 5200 xp and i was top 14th with 1200 xp advance to the 34th. So i think if you want to be sure make 6000 xp in a normal week (probably change and requiere more play time since holiday christmas).

You have to pay attention cause week rank list dont refresh at all your game ( IDK if it refresh at all 30 minutes or something like that). If you want to know if your game count look at your last ribbons you earn or the points requiere for the next level in your stats.

You need about 3500 xp to get top 1% I can guarantee you 100%

I have been watching when my stats count and even though the rank stays at NA, it still accumulates all your stats from the week. So im hoping that this means the internal leaderboards still work on the servers and maybe the website/game has a difficult time showing updates due to their condition. If it was completely crashed, the stats wouldn't save at all I'd assume thus making the valor trophies unobtainable.

I guess there isn't any way to know for sure until the start of the new week -__- 

You need about 3500 xp to get top 1% I can guarantee you 100%

Did you have leaderboard issues with your rank being NA while you went for these?

Edited by black__bunny

I have been watching when my stats count and even though the rank stays at NA, it still accumulates all your stats from the week. So im hoping that this means the internal leaderboards still work on the servers and maybe the website/game has a difficult time showing updates due to their condition. If it was completely crashed, the stats wouldn't save at all I'd assume thus making the valor trophies unobtainable.

I guess there isn't any way to know for sure until the start of the new week -__- 

Did you have leaderboard issues with your rank being NA while you went for these?

No this must be a new thing, are your points registering?

They are as I'm gaining rank and ribbons. The bottom bar has my points (the ones that have saved) however where the rank number should be is only a NA.

Everything still appears to save like it was, it's just the leaderboards don't update.

Do the in game leaderboards work?