stats /progress /leaderboards killzone 2

holland046

@Teyzii3500 XP  do you realy get your trophy with that? that probably pass realy tight for the top 1%? maybe for a week with more than 4000 players in 1 week. IDK if it is the week i made this trophy that was more played by the other but like i said with 3400 players the 34th has 4000 XP.

I think we will have to wait for the new week if the N/A is there again.

@Teyzii3500 XP  do you realy get your trophy with that? that probably pass realy tight for the top 1%? maybe for a week with more than 4000 players in 1 week. IDK if it is the week i made this trophy that was more played by the other but like i said with 3400 players the 34th has 4000 XP.

I think we will have to wait for the new week if the N/A is there again.

Yes, and I got it in july this year so 4 months have passed and i doubt more people are playing this game now than back then. The best way to check is go to leaderboards > last week  > scroll down to someone who has 3500 points and check if they got the red ribbon (top 1%). If so then just just compare how many people played this week compared to last week, it's normally the same therefore you'll need that many points for the trophy. 

@black_bunny If the in game leaderboards are screwed up go to killzone command centre and you can check your progress there. 

Edited by Teyzii-

@black_bunny If the in game leaderboards are screwed up go to killzone command centre and you can check your progress there. 

Leaderboard in game and the website haven't updated since the start of the week. I can see my stats are saving throughout the week as the leaderboards show your progress in a seperate row at the bottom of the screen but no rankings 

you just need to play a lot..  i mean .. a LOT.

i checked my progress on internet and on the in game leaderboards..
it's just so random what the game saves..

when i played the dlc last time with a friend for the trophies i needed a lot of ribbons to unlock other ribbons so i unlocked gear i needed for a  trophy.

pissed me off..because after a week killing 1 guy for 5 hours a day or more and already platted the game i still needed to do a lot of stuff what i already did.

best tip is  play a lot..  dont go out of the match too quick and only when the round is over.

btw i think i got like 5500 xp    and was nr 2 on leaderboard..  1 guy was playing legit and was in the world top 10 or something like that..
i think he got like double xp from what i had..   just a killzone veteran.   but i'm not sure anymore.

i would go for 4000 xp and than focus on ribbons..  when you go for xp you also get 4 or 5 medals..

for medals you just need to stay in the multiplayer menu..  because when you get out of the menu a lot off youre progress will be lost.  same as xp..
just stay in the multiplayer menu and don't turn off youre console.. 

To nignt i check at the leaderboard and strangely we can see stat in the day score but at the time i write i see nothing in week table (idk if it is about refresh). i dont have play now for this new week but i think you will be ok

Did your friend get his valor trophies? I won't know until I get home from work

Did your friend get his valor trophies? I won't know until I get home from work

I saw that you got yesterday two trophies for #3 and #4 on leader-board.

I have tried to check today, literately 5 minutes ago, killzone2.online.com and when you enter last week standings - there are none. Ok new week has just began but still no results at all. 

What is your comprehension of the current situation with servers, stats and online?  :)  I am asking because I still linger with attempting these online trophies.

Edited by Radebe78

I saw that you got yesterday two trophies for #3 and #4 on leader-board.

I have tried to check today, literately 5 minutes ago, killzone2.online.com and when you enter last week standings - there are none. Ok new week has just began but still no results at all. 

What is your comprehension of the current situation with servers, stats and online?  :)  I am asking because I still linger with attempting these online trophies.

When I played last week, the leaderboards stopped updating after sometime Tuesday. If you were on the board but continued earning points from matches after this time, your name disappeared and you had a NA ranking which was only seen at the bottom of the screen in-game while trying to view the boards. 

It seems like the stats still save (although the same problem still exists) and accumulate throughout the week but the leaderboards aren't viewable anymore. I got my trophies and appears so did others from looking at the site boards but a guy on another thread here is saying he got nothing after having 9000 pts. 

I have no idea what is going on with the servers and how it will effect the trophies now but the servers are deteriorating further and the opportunity to earn them is getting lower as time passes. Go for them now if you can, there still might be a chance. I really doubt the boards will get repaired seeing as they didn't bother fixing the issues with points not saving.

• Like 1

It seems the only smart thing now to do is to wait for next week, mainly Monday and see if anyone on this site gets Valor Cross trophy...If there are new gamers with  that trophy that means that it is still possible (somehow :facepalm:  ) to get enough points to get in 1%. You will not know how much points you are getting...you should just play and hope for the best, and if you were lucky enough to get your stats to save and register, you may get it.

If no one gets that trophy in the next week or so, well we are all doomed. :S

play on...

my stats also did not save..i got like 40 to 50 hours of gaming..  i got a week off from work so i got all time..  put huge music mixes on youtube on and just played ..

it counted less than 10 hours..  you just need to play and watch the leaderboard on the beginning of the day and at the end..

5000 points is enough for 1%  

even now when i got the platinum and a month later all the dlc trophies i still havent all the ribbons ands medals..  you need to get those in 1 sitting without leaving the multiplayer menu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I got the trophies just now. My tips is to exit after each match to check if it updated. Sometimes it will not immediately update so back out to the main menu and try again. That's what happened the last few times I checked. Never play multiple games in a row without checking. You'll lose out.

I got #3 with 6397 score. The minimum was about 3334. That person was #20 for the week so I would aim a lot higher than that to be sure.

Edited by Ronin893

• 3 months later...

On 2/27/2017 at 8:08 PM, DARKB1KE said:

Is there a way to make sessions without a time limit? I need mission specific ribbons but that means they must be done over 8 times in a single game, that's not even possible!

I don't remember being able to. I wouldn't recommend it anyways as it's glitchy. You don't want to spend a lot of time and it not save.

On 2/27/2017 at 8:08 PM, DARKB1KE said:

Is there a way to make sessions without a time limit? I need mission specific ribbons but that means they must be done over 8 times in a single game, that's not even possible!

You can change the time limit and map for custom games. I recommend fifteen minutes at most and Radec Academy. All ribbons are easy to boost. Some can even be stacked (pistol kills and headshots). Make sure you stay in the lobby until the match is over. You'll lose progress for dc's or just leaving early.

Start boosting ribbons on a Monday night and continue throughout the week until Sunday. Two or three boosting partners (four total boosters) is probably optimal. Take turns trading pistol headshot kills (extra points) once finished boosting all the ribbons. You may want to name your lobby clan practice and keep it open. I seriously doubt anyone is modding KZ2 any more. I still wouldn't lock the lobby with a pin. 

10 hours ago, Rowdi said:

You can change the time limit and map for custom games. I recommend fifteen minutes at most and Radec Academy. All ribbons are easy to boost. Some can even be stacked (pistol kills and headshots). Make sure you stay in the lobby until the match is over. You'll lose progress for dc's or just leaving early.

Start boosting ribbons on a Monday night and continue throughout the week until Sunday. Two or three boosting partners (four total boosters) is probably optimal. Take turns trading pistol headshot kills (extra points) once finished boosting all the ribbons. You may want to name your lobby clan practice and keep it open. I seriously doubt anyone is modding KZ2 any more. I still wouldn't lock the lobby with a pin. 

That's not the issue, I need

Cross-Training Ribbon
Acquire all badge specific medals

22 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

That's not the issue, I need

Cross-Training Ribbon
Acquire all badge specific medals

You can set up 20 or 30 min Bodycount mission on Radec Academy.You and your boosting partner should be on the same team for the first half or like 10 min and do all the revive/spawn/heals.Enemy base turrets will happly kill your partner.After that your partner will switch teams and you'll do all the killing necessary.You should get all the ribbons in one game.In 8 games without leaving you'll get all medals and a trophy.

40 minutes ago, johncnstntn said:

You can set up 20 or 30 min Bodycount mission on Radec Academy.You and your boosting partner should be on the same team for the first half or like 10 min and do all the revive/spawn/heals.Enemy base turrets will happly kill your partner.After that your partner will switch teams and you'll do all the killing necessary.You should get all the ribbons in one game.In 8 games without leaving you'll get all medals and a trophy.

That's what I was afraid of, spending 3hrs straight on this shitty game.  :( 

Ugh, thanks. 

I did the DLC trophies about a month ago and progress had not saved on all my ribbons since I had last played so I didn't have repair tool unlocked. When I finished the ribbons 2 years ago I had to do it without leaving the game, which took about an entire evening. Just happy I had most of the ribbons already from playing back in the day when the servers were still working properly, it would have taken a lot longer otherwise.

However, by playing two games in a row the unlocks from the second game always seemed to get saved permanently. For some reason it only saved progress from Radec Academy aswell. Don't panic if the ribbons are not updated straight away. I was on 6/8 ribbons for turret kills when I was going to start working on the DLC. I played 3 games in a row then went back to the menu and it only said 7/8 so I thought maybe it only saves every two games, but when I continued playing a couple of hours later it was on 8/8 all of a sudden so there might be a slight delay. So it's possible it just doesn't save the first round for some reason. I only needed the turret ribbons so it's the only one I tried.

In short, play two games in a row to have one ribbon saved permanently.

I have no idea if this works for everyone, but worth a shot I guess.

Edited by Feddixx

15 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Yes, doesn't work when progress resets back to 0 on them, after having 8/8 achieved.  :P

I didn't realize nothing saves any more. I thought it was just buggy in that it saves occasionally. How in the hell are you supposed to get the Valor Grand Cross?