Criminal Girls 2 announced

Xionx

This is the censorship, and bear in mind the pink crap on the censored version's side, this is a level 5 motivation ( I forgot how the ranks work exactly but I think it's 1-5 because of the leveling categories)

From leveling rank 1 to 4, Maintenance, edgeplay slippery slope, tickle party, this is what you'll be looking at more then 90% of the game.

motivation-14.jpg

The fog progressively lifts as you are playing the mini-game. The difference is that at level 1, barely any fog lifts by the end of the mini-game. At level 5, more of the fog lifts. Also, the extent of the fog that lifts depends on your score during the mini-game. The fog will almost never lift at the crotch areas of the pictures.

• Like 1

The fog progressively lifts as you are playing the mini-game. The difference is that at level 1, barely any fog lifts by the end of the mini-game. At level 5, more of the fog lifts. Also, the extent of the fog that lifts depends on your score during the mini-game. The fog will almost never lift at the crotch areas of the pictures.

Lol, I was just about to post exactly this. The 'silence' isn't exactly bad as the mini games last about 10 seconds each. 

hoping its removed on Criminal Girls 2 (Perv i know)

• Like 3

Is your screen dirty maybe? I could see the girls fine even with the fog, which cleared up quite a bit even on the lower levels. Can I just say tho, fuck the dripping one, especially on the back, might be the only ones I messed up on a handful of times.

• Like 2

Is your screen dirty maybe? I could see the girls fine even with the fog, which cleared up quite a bit even on the lower levels. Can I just say tho, fuck the dripping one, especially on the back, might be the only ones I messed up on a handful of times.

can't wait to play the first one, i have to sat on my Vita ready to go!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Yea, no more pink fog and exchange for that, we get more censorship. NISA strikes again.

Eh,IMO if they keep to their word so as to what's being censored nothing seems too bad. Obviously the art being changed is huge and pretty much determines how bad the censorship actually is. IF it's like the one image that's been shown in the blog post that really does seem ok to me. Obviously they pick one of the least changed picturesto show, and the whole removing ropes kinda goes against the theme of the game but again nothing seems to bad yet.

And really the thing that bothers me the most is the silence, change that and you can bring that damn mist back.

As far as I'm concerned, what makes these games stand out are the girls and punishment scenes. Censoring them seems like a stupid thing to do because all you're left with is a mediocre game at best. You may as well not localize it at all, and go the way of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3. At least that way the game is left as the creators intended.

If you import the original game from somewhere like Play Asia, does it have english subs?

It depends on what region you're importing the game from. If it's from Japan, then no, chances are it won't have English subs (at least I've never seen that). However if there's an "Asia" version that's sold in Hong Kong, it might have English subs. Play-Asia usually specify if a version of a game has English subs.

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned, what makes these games stand out are the girls and punishment scenes. Censoring them seems like a stupid thing to do because all you're left with is a mediocre game at best. You may as well not localize it at all, and go the way of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3. At least that way the game is left as the creators intended.

It depends on what region you're importing the game from. If it's from Japan, then no, chances are it won't have English subs (at least I've never seen that). However if there's an "Asia" version that's sold in Hong Kong, it might have English subs. Play-Asia usually specify if a version of a game has English subs.

Sorry, what I meant was is there an asian version with english subs for the first game available that wasn't censored .

Sorry, what I meant was is there an asian version with english subs for the first game available that wasn't censored .

Ah, I see. That's a good question, but I believe the Asian version is also censored. The only way to get the game without censorship is right from Japan (at least as far as I'm aware) and that obviously means no English subs.  :angry:

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...