Castlestorm video guides, help, tips and requests

Superbuu3

Hey guys, I'm a lurker on this forum I doubt many of you have seen me, I'm new to this forum :D, thought i'd swing by to drop some vids for Castlestorm.

I have made videos I think will help you through what I thought were the harder stages. If you need advice tips or anything just ask me and I'll tell you what to do, if its hard to explain I'll just get a video up and show you my setup. A review will be coming soon. I've 5 starred every level so feel fre to ask anything. Happy hunting :P

To clarify for 5 stars you need:

80% accuracy on most stages (some hunting stages you only need 60%)

Hard difficulty

Bonus objective

Playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWMHC3lPhET3xqhXB1oJZVctEblXJE7jG

Gold Farming:

5 star videos:

Over the Hill

Crystal Defenders 2 (this is just a harder version of Crystal Defenders)

Red Gem Redemption 2

The Beauty and The Beast:

Warehouse Demolition:

Vikings at the Gate:

Ambush!

Airport Takeover

Homecoming

Crime Prevention

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 4

Hey guys, I'm a lurker on this forum I doubt many of you have seen me, I'm new to this forum :D, thought i'd swing by to drop some vids for Castlestorm.

Are you drunk? xD  nevermind , i have only one question , do you have to get all 5 stars in same round? or can you do the bonus stars in one round , and the difficulty stars next round? .... im half through the game and im not really focusing on stars at the momemt.

Are you drunk? xD  nevermind , i have only one question , do you have to get all 5 stars in same round? or can you do the bonus stars in one round , and the difficulty stars next round? .... im half through the game and im not really focusing on stars at the momemt.

You need them in one go, its pretty easy to get 5 stars on all the main story missions. The Outcast to Saviour DLC is brutal though in some parts and you seriously need to gold farm to get 5 stars on that. I seen a lot of people say the second DLC is hard, but I thought it was a cakewalk, well except one highly luck based mission.

Oh to clarify for 5 stars you need:

Hard difficulty

Bonus objective

You need them in one go, its pretty easy to get 5 stars on all the main story missions. The Outcast to Saviour DLC is brutal though in some parts and you seriously need to gold farm to get 5 stars on that. I seen a lot of people say the second DLC is hard, but I thought it was a cakewalk, well except one highly luck based mission.

Oh to clarify for 5 stars you need:

Hard difficulty

Bonus objective

damn i guessed as much ....... ok , thx for the info !   i dont really enjoy that game , but i will atleast finish every stage.

'lurker' he says  :lol:

Thanks for the guide Buu. I'm going to start the game today  :)

Best advice I can give on starting is you might as well play on hard as you can get 5 stars on most levels pretty easily if any level is tricky drop it to Casual. You can farm gold in the one stage I mention in the first post and that gold can be used in every campaign.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanna thank you for your vids ambush was the hatdest for me as I like most folk wouldn't think the converted guys count as your kills

Thanks for posting, glad it helped. I know I was a bit selective at choosing what levels I thought were hard, but that one definitely seemed a lot trickier then it actually was and seems i chose correctly.

The ambush level can be done much easier, no need to use the ballista at all. You need all three hero's at level 10, and you can just summon them over and over. By the time you've used the third, the first can be summoned once again. Keep your hero all the way on the right, killing archers immediately and most fast running soldiers as well. Jump over a slow walking soldiers once in a while so your own soldier gets to kill him. Make sure your own soldier only gets to fight one enemy at a time and you won't have to heal him or your carriage ever.

Once I figured this tactic it was smooth sailing through the ambush level.

The level that's keeping me from 100% is the swordfish level. I just can't get that 80% accuracy -_-.  Finally got it.

Edited by de_digibeet

The ambush level can be done much easier, no need to use the ballista at all. You need all three hero's at level 10, and you can just summon them over and over. By the time you've used the third, the first can be summoned once again. Keep your hero all the way on the right, killing archers immediately and most fast running soldiers as well. Jump over a slow walking soldiers once in a while so your own soldier gets to kill him. Make sure your own soldier only gets to fight one enemy at a time and you won't have to heal him or your carriage ever.

Once I figured this tactic it was smooth sailing through the ambush level.

The level that's keeping me from 100% is the swordfish level. I just can't get that 80% accuracy -_-.

That would also take longer though, and involve a lot more grinding. Also lets not forget one sword swipe can take out multiple enemies, and letting one guy through at a time if you make a mistake will lead to disaster or you even killing too many men to not let your hero get the required number of kills. So its definitely not the easier method.

Its a decent alternative for people struggling with the ballista.

That would also take longer though, and involve a lot more grinding. Also lets not forget one sword swipe can take out multiple enemies, and letting one guy through at a time if you make a mistake will lead to disaster or you even killing too many men to not let your hero get the required number of kills. So its definitely not the easier method.

Its a decent alternative for people struggling with the ballista.

I got it on my 2nd try with this method. I found it to be pretty easy to let one enemy through at a time. The first try failed because I let through only 14 enemies instead of 15... It does take more gold grinding, but I wasn't able to hit my soldier with the cure from the ballista, so I changed tactics.

I got it on my 2nd try with this method. I found it to be pretty easy to let one enemy through at a time. The first try failed because I let through only 14 enemies instead of 15... It does take more gold grinding, but I wasn't able to hit my soldier with the cure from the ballista, so I changed tactics.

My video shows my first attempt at doing this level trying for 5 stars. I didn't need to grind all that much. I was distracted as I'm talking while playing and I still got it. Its definitely the easiest and least time consuming method.

• Like 1

Damn these new members that only post when they want to promote their videos!

can u please just shut up his guids are much better than urs mr perfect u dont put much effort in ur guides while his guide are detailed soo much that even weak gamers would get all trophies 

Elaborate, I'm all ears into improving my guides.

just consider ur self the weakest player and putt every single detail on medium to hard levels with vids of course which is unfortunate the hardest part of all because some of ur guides were abit like missing hard trophy help despite those that are purely skill based