Trying to get back to using my Vita. Suggestions?

ShadowSigmaX

haha yeah, I guess it did. So the order is Rebirth 1, Rebirth 2, NepU, Rebirth 3, then PP and Nowa?

As was previously said, there is no definite order, I was just saying that in case you picked up any spin-off before finishing all 3 Rebirths =D

Definitely play the Rebirths first :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Hey guys, I have had a Vita since launch, but I havent really used it as much as I should have. So I was looking to get back into playing and using it, and I was looking for some game suggestions. Easy Platinums, and enjoyable game suggestions are welcome. Keep in mind that I dont do double plats, for example Walking Dead Season 1 (Already played on PS3).

Also games I already own:

Mod Nation Racers Road Trip

Little Big Planet Vita

Unit 13

Rayman Origins

Tearaway

Resistance Burning Skies

Lego Lord of the Rings

Lego Legends of Chima.

Thanks in advance!

I see no one's recommended Tearaway yet. It's an easy plat, and a cute game. If you like Little Big Planet, you'll like Tearaway.

The OP already has Tearaway.

The OP already has Tearaway.

Whoops. In that case I recommend Escape Plan, and Home. Both are psn titles. Escape Plan is sort of a puzzle game with a dark but slightly humorous atmosphere. It was free on ps plus at one point. The only frustrating trophies are the dlc. And Home takes only an hour or two to play but I found the gameplay and story line to be unique and fascinating and well worth it.

• Like 1

If you don't mind psn games you should definitely play Limbo. Rogue Legacy is also a great time with a plat.

And you can get FFX/X-2 as well.

+1 for Rogue Legacy! I don't if "great time" is the best term for the plat though hahah. More like extremely rewarding, in a Dark Souls kind of way. 

OP you should give The Swapper a try. There's an aura of implicit immorality about it regarding the main game mechanic and the ending was really thought provoking. Trophy wise, super easy with a guide, but I suggest playing it blind and exploring the game yourself the first time around.   

I myself have Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed downloaded but haven't touched it yet. I should do that haha. 

Get yourself a pair of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00GABRQ4Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1439563433&sr=8-1π=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=vita+grips&dpPl=1&dpID=51rcp8mPWkL&ref=plSrch

Check they're compatible with whatever vita you have. But they're a lot more comfortable to use while playing Vita (for me anyways).

oh definitely agree, I got a cheap pair from bestbuy awhile ago, without it playing the vita makes my hands feel cramped, I couldn't do it haha

• Like 1

My list

Borderland 2

Persona 4

Killozne mercendary

Uncharted golden abssy

Cod black ops decassifed ( if you want a challenge)

My list

Borderland 2

Persona 4

Killozne mercendary

Uncharted golden abssy

Cod black ops decassifed ( if you want a challenge)