Winning is winning trophy glitch

Intresseklubben

Yeah, unfortunately I'm having the same problem. I'm currently halfway through a second season, after winning the first one didn't unlock. The drift trophy is also not popping. 

Edit: No trophy after a second season. I'll be waiting it seems!

Edited by helloiamniven

I unlocked the trophy on the first season attempting this trophy with the following options

3v3, Pro, 9 weeks, and 4 playoff teams

And to be very specific, I used Dominus with the Skull decal, Cristiano wheels, Nitrous rocket trail, and 2 random accessories for the topper and antenna. I used the Cristiano wheels and Nitrous rocket trail because they're part of the DLC as are the cars, so I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry and used them also to avoid any unknown, potential issues. I also won the season if that matters.

Hope any of that helps ^-^

• Like 1

Ride or Die

Equip both Dominus and Takumi with a new Decal and Paint Finish, then win a game

i dont get it -.-  . everytime i switch car he resets the decals of the other car ... so i can only change one car , and after doing a match , switching car , changing it , winning another match ... still no trophy ....

im not even sure what they want me to do? win with both a match? change both at same time?

Ride or Die

Equip both Dominus and Takumi with a new Decal and Paint Finish, then win a game

i dont get it -.-  . everytime i switch car he resets the decals of the other car ... so i can only change one car , and after doing a match , switching car , changing it , winning another match ... still no trophy ....

im not even sure what they want me to do? win with both a match? change both at same time?

Equip a new decal and paint type (not colour) for both blue and orange. Then win with that car.

Go back to the garage, do the same thing again with the other car. Easy.

Equip a new decal and paint type (not colour) for both blue and orange. Then win with that car.

Go back to the garage, do the same thing again with the other car. Easy.

jeah its simple ^^ but it is not working , i have done this 10 times , i even tryed diffrent enemys (1v1 , rookie , no bots )  .

i have now every trophy except of ride or die -.- .....

jeah its simple ^^ but it is not working , i have done this 10 times , i even tryed diffrent enemys (1v1 , rookie , no bots )  .

i have now every trophy except of ride or die -.- .....

Hmmmm odd.

Well if it helps, my exact customisation is this:

Dominus

- Skulls / Carbon Fiber and Metallic Pearl for both blue and orange / Spinner wheels / Burnout rocket trail

Takumi

- Chaser / Carbon Fiber and Metallic Pearl for both blue and orange / Spinner wheels / Burnout rocket trail

Hope it helps.

Hmmmm odd.

Well if it helps, my exact customisation is this:

Dominus

- Skulls / Carbon Fiber and Metallic Pearl for both blue and orange / Spinner wheels / Burnout rocket trail

Takumi

- Chaser / Carbon Fiber and Metallic Pearl for both blue and orange / Spinner wheels / Burnout rocket trail

Hope it helps.

is it normal that he resets the decale after switching car? ... it always resets to "no decale" when i use other car.

is it normal that he resets the decale after switching car? ... it always resets to "no decale" when i use other car.

Yeah that happens with me.

Just go to the garage. Select this:

Dominus

- Skulls / Carbon Fiber and Metallic Pearl for both blue and orange / Spinner wheels / Burnout rocket trail   (this is what I got the trophy with.....about an hour ago)

Then go to a match, online or just exhibiton to get it over with quickly.

After you win, go back to the garage. Select this:

Takumi

Play another match, win. Then hopefully, you should have the trophy.

As I said, this is what I got it with. If it doesnt pop for you.....then I have no idea im afraid

Yeah that happens with me.

Just go to the garage. Select this:

Dominus

- Skulls / Carbon Fiber and Metallic Pearl for both blue and orange / Spinner wheels / Burnout rocket trail   (this is what I got the trophy with.....about an hour ago)

Then go to a match, online or just exhibiton to get it over with quickly.

After you win, go back to the garage. Select this:

Takumi

Play another match, win. Then hopefully, you should have the trophy.

As I said, this is what I got it with. If it doesnt pop for you.....then I have no idea im afraid

this time it worked ,  maybe the mistake was that i changed colour too every time ... i dont know .....  thx for the help....

I just got it. Heres what I did, while also Winning every game.

Vehicle

• Takumi
  • Copycat Decal
  • Cristiano Wheels
  • Burnout Boost
  • Witches Hat
  • Skull Antenna

Color

• First row, 6th color
  • Last row, Black
  • Brushed Metal x2

• First row, second color