Sony's Paris Games Week Conference Dated

Tartan-Troot

Coolio!!! I wonder if Sony is going to drop a new trailer for Zero Dawn? That game looks too awesome and so advanced, I just want a new trailer, I hope we get pre-historic Mammoths.

Who doesn't like mammoths?

On topic:

I hope to hear more about No Mans SkyHorizon: Zero Dawn, and The Last Guardian personally. But I'll wait and see. Hopefully it will be a good show.

Edited by StrickenBiged

Anyone saying Playstation has no games because they didn't have an Gamescom conference, there are literally so much the upcoming months. PGS, TGS, PSX like holy cow. 
If it stands true, we will see our God of War IV trailer at PSX, we have tons of unnannounced games lol

So anyone wanna bet we'll see Quantic Dreams new project / Heavy Rain & Beyond release date. I may bet that we'll see Bend's new game too.
However, looking forward seeing more games, and well Dreams is getting tons of information and that's awesome.

Also, its time to announce Sly 5 soon.. The movie is coming soon, and we know its happening lol.

I would assume CoD destiny and horizon will be the big one's here while TGS will have final fantasys,Dragonquest,The last guardian ect with PSX closing it out with uncharted 4,Final fantasy 7 hd&remake (watch them announce the hd version be on the psn store right after the conference) and possibly a sony fighting game is what's been going around.