Official Steins;Gate Discussion Thread

NotAFoxAnymore

Steins;Gate Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favourite characters?

• Okabe Rintarou/Hououin Kyouma
    • Shiina Mayuri/Mayushii☆
    • Hashida Itaru/Daru
    • Makise Kurisu/Assistant
    • Kiryuu Moeka/Shining Finger
    • Urushibara Ruka/Rukako
    • Faris NyanNyan/Feris-tan
    • Amane Suzuha/Part-Time Warrior
    • Tennouji Yuugo/Mister Braun
    • Tennouji Nae/Chipmunk
    • Other
  2. 2. Which version of the main story do you prefer?

• Visual Novel
    • Anime
    • n/a
    • Manga (Sorry for the weird ordering of choices)

No metal upa scene (actually no mentions of Upa, Gero Froggy, or Alpacaman), no scene where the satellite lands normally on the roof, and no video of static

Is the satellite there at all? I doubt this next one, but is there a mention of which timeline it's in? It could always be a different timeline than the VN/anime's timeline :P

Is the satellite there at all? I doubt this next one, but is there a mention of which timeline it's in? It could always be a different timeline than the VN/anime's timeline :P

Yeah after he sends the text to Daru he notices it's also randomly appeared crashed into the building. And it does mention the world lines when he arrives on a new one, I believe they're the same as the vn and anime :P

Just re-read your post, no I seriously doubt it's a different timeline xD

Edited by Makise Kurisu

So is Ruka also an error?

Apparently, but it makes no difference really cause japanese don't differentiate between R and L. But in the case of kongroo vs congroo, in the original VN it's written kongroo with latin letters on several occasions so that's the correct one. If you only saw コングルゥ then you could'nt tell the difference in that one either so that's probably why they made the error.

Oh, it's the 100k one =D

Definitely, 100k first day is hell of a achievement. 

But we all know Japan, they buy things day 1, so the overall amount may not diverge (:awesome:) that much from the 100k.

And 1M copies. Sasuga Mayushii.

• Like 1

Oh, it's the 100k one =D

Definitely, 100k first day is hell of a achievement. 

But we all know Japan, they buy things day 1, so the overall amount may not diverge ( :awesome:) that much from the 100k.

And 1M copies. Sasuga Mayushii.

Ok, so Vita-tan won!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-16/japan-video-game-rankings-december-7-13/.96593

It was a close one, though =D

Not God Eater Resurrection level unfortunately =D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An LE for Steins;Gate that comes with a 2016 calendar (probably the same calendar from Rice) is available for preorder on Amazon. Prime members can pay $31.99 while it's $39.99 for everyone else. It says the release date is January 19.

Yeah as far as I know thats the standard LE (game and art book) with the calendar. And it is the same one as rice digital which I'm hopefully getting soon! ;-;

Yeah as far as I know thats the standard LE (game and art book) with the calendar. And it is the same one as rice digital which I'm hopefully getting soon! ;-;

If they had a ps3 NA LE for it, I'd get it and see what it has. I already have the EU vita/ps3 and NA vita copies of the game. The only one I can find on amazon is the vita one (even though vita has no games :awesome:)

If they had a ps3 NA LE for it, I'd get it and see what it has. I already have the EU vita/ps3 and NA vita copies of the game. The only one I can find on amazon is the vita one (even though vita has no games :awesome:)

I'm gonna get the El Psy Kongroo edition one day I swear, and when I do it'll be the NA Vita version xD