An improvement for guide making

When I select to edit a trophy or the tips & strategies section or the roadmap section of a guide, a bar appears at the top of the section with the help of which I can make tables, change letter font, color and size, make some text bold etc. When I want to make a big edit though every time I want to make some of those changes I have to scroll all the way to the top to reach that bar. So is it possible to make that bar follow me wherever I go?

Edited by abcmdwtj
  • Like 3

Fucking yes! This was such a pain in my ass while making my Lightning Returns guides, which you'll notice have large sections.

The guide I'm making has a section which is around the size of your entire guide and it's not even over yet. So it takes me like 5 seconds to scroll all the way up to that bar.

When I select to edit a trophy or the tips & strategies section or the roadmap section of a guide, a bar appears at the top of the section with the help of which I can make tables, change letter font, color and size, make some text bold etc. When I want to make a big edit though every time I want to make some of those changes I have to scroll all the way to the top to reach that bar. So is it possible to make that bar follow me wherever I go?

Fucking yes! This was such a pain in my ass while making my Lightning Returns guides, which you'll notice have large sections.

Get two 4k monitors. Turn them both sideways and stack them on each other. Adjust your OS resolution and orientation appropriately.

Now you'll only need to lift your mouse about 6-7 times to get to it, but the bar should almost always be visible!!

That option already exists: use the Maximize button (second from the left).

Edit: Sly beat me to it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Lol click everything on the edit toolbar and see how it functions, there's some cool stuff! Also, right click things like tables and bulleted lists while editing a tip and you'll see some cool settings and options. You can even edit what type of bullet styles you want in a bulleted list ;)