Premium Membership

The_GR_sNiPer

So, i guess there is another post about this. So if you (ADMIn) don't like this, please feel free to delete it :3 . I just want to hear from members (hopefully not admin :P, even though i don't know who they are) what they think about premium membership. Would you recommend it to someone? Is it trully helpfull? And most of all what exactly are the advantages of it? I mean i've heard you can do as many updates on your profile as you like and you have that trophy cabinet. But is it just that? 

`(Sorry if it is the wrong place to post or if the post has to be deleted :( )

Support how?

Well i don't really have the time atm..I'm just asking what exactly do you support?

Large websites like this cost a lot of money to keep up and running.  By paying for a premium membership, on top of the little added benefits like unlimited manual profile refreshes, the trophy cabinet and an ad-free experience, you're helping the admin/developer pay domain and server costs (and maybe a little extra his way for the oodles of time and effort spent improving the site with new features and fixing things if there are issues).  You know, the things that need to happen for any site to stay online and keep users coming back.

If for no other reason, I'd recommend the premium membership just to give back a little if you like the site and use what it offers.  Doesn't take any time really, just a few bucks.  That's why I did it anyways, I don't collect trophies enough to care about updating my profile that frequently (though the little forum perks are nice I guess).  I'd just like to see this particular site around for a good long time.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

If there is a thread about premium memberships I have to quote the great Uncle AF :) Got to love that curmudgeon bastard :D

Why ask "What do we get?" when you could be saying, "Look at everything we already get from this site, so much time and effort has gone into it, I'd really like to contribute, and show my thanks."

Premium gets you.

Priority updates

Access to selected site Beta's early

The ability to change your name (and really piss me off.)

The report cheater ability

The smallest chance that I might be nice to you...

And finally access to the search function...

http://psnprofiles.c...ife/?hl=premium

...No, wait, you get that as standard, go practice with it.