Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Release Date & Collector's Editions Revealed

Parker

So far, only seen both listed on GameStop and Amazon in the US, but the collector's edition is sold out on both. Still, others may eventually add it, so worth it to keep your eyes peeled.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-special-edition/125332

Unless you were talking about the Libertalia Edition?

I went into a store and put the minimum down on the Special Edition. I always feel better going into the store than using online.

So far, only seen both listed on GameStop and Amazon in the US, but the Libertalia edition is sold out on both. Special edition is still there. Still, others may eventually add it, so worth it to keep your eyes peeled.

Good thing I pre-ordered the collector's edition last monday on amazon, I hope you'll get one when they are restocked lol.

I would totally do the Libertalia Edition for this one, if it came without the steelbook case (or if it came with a normal case and the steelbook just for collectors purposes).  I never do collector's editions, so having one game and it's case sticking out like a sore thumb on my wall seems like it would annoy me.

Guess my pickiness saves me some money yet again.  I would love to have the statue though, whether it's a perfect replica of Drake or not.  And the art book.