Howdy! Glad to be here!

Wade_VC

Some of you I know from another website....

I am happily married to my best friend and am an avid gamer. I am lucky in that my wife is also an avid gamer as well!

I am a Commercial Graphic Designer and Pre-press Operator by profession, specializing in product package design and corporate/business identities; and have been doing so for almost 20 years. My forte is print production.

I am also a avid amateur Astronomer, and like to spend many dark nights peering through my telescope at the many awe-inspiring sights hidden in the night sky. Another of my favorite past-times is watching classic horror & sci-fi movies, "Pre-code" movies, as well as silent movies; all of which my wife and I have a very large collection.

Often times I can be found playing out in the garden or whipping something up in the kitchen.

I am down-to-earth, and do not put on any airs & graces...I am who I am. I tend to swear a bit too much, but I also possess a good sense of humor.

To me, ones gaming skill(s) are not important...your attitude and having fun is.

I look forward to meeting and interacting with many of you here, and I also hope to play a game or two with ya' online as well.

• Like 1