Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Thankfully I managed a nice little chunk of coins thanks to that jewel.

6700 (fcking forgot to use a +5 here. :facepalm: )

^All with a psychic team. 

50/50 today/yesterday lol. I took the free MS and went into alolan sandslash with tyranitar. Ended up winning with 7 moves left and caught it in a pokeball.

After a ridiculous amount of hearts I ran into Dugtrio again...my dumbass didn't have enough for a GB and the SCR brought it to 88%. :angry: 

EDIT:

Last heart, beat Dugtrio in 2 moves, took 3 fcking GB at 68%. :angry: so glad that shit safari is done. Time for meowth or a while.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Very nice on both!

What items did you use for Lunala? I'm thinking about taking my free C-1 to it because Phantom Combo is the one skill I've been dying for them to create.

That was exactly what I used but as you can see it was pretty much overkill. The catch rate was pretty low though at 33% I was lucky he entered in the first try, no greatball needed ;)

Just now, Aexuz said:

That was exactly what I used but as you can see it was pretty much overkill. The catch rate was pretty low though at 33% I was lucky he entered in the first try, no greatball needed ;)

Hmm. I won't need a +5 or MS so I think I'll try my luck. Would you say to use an AP^ along with DD and C-1?

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Hmm. I won't need a +5 or MS so I think I'll try my luck. Would you say to use an AP^ along with DD and C-1?

I used AP, C-1, DD and +5 by mistake :S

I really wanted Lunala so I went with the safest run possible and ready to throw 3 greatballs lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I used AP, C-1, DD and +5 by mistake :S

I really wanted Lunala so I went with the safest run possible and ready to throw 3 greatballs lol

Well...me being me...I needed 1 GB at 66%. I was ready to throw 2 more too. I will do 1 item run on Decidueye on the last day. As it stands I won't make it to any of the MSU categories. MMX only needs 1 more and I can start on Garchomp again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Well...me being me...I needed 1 GB at 66%. I was ready to throw 2 more too. I will do 1 item run on Decidueye on the last day. As it stands I won't make it to any of the MSU categories. MMX only needs 1 more and I can start on Garchomp again.

Congrats. Lunala is definitely worth the coins! I already have Garchomp full candied and finished Salamance a couple of days ago so I'm now clueless on what pokemon to Mega speed up next. I haven't tried the competitive stage yet I'm gonna wait for the new exp pokemon to level up a bit more.

Just now, Aexuz said:

Congrats. Lunala is definitely worth the coins! I already have Garchomp full candied and finished Salamance a couple of days ago so I'm now clueless on what pokemon to Mega speed up next. I haven't tried the competitive stage yet I'm gonna wait for the new exp pokemon to level up a bit more.

Thanks. :D Phantom Combo is definitely a great ability.

I had Garchomp at 8/10 and then Camerupt came out and I was going to candy that. Then Garchomp got added candies so I decided not to feed any to Camerupt and just finish off Garchomp. I know he evolves only 1 icon faster but I've already invested more MSU than Camerupt can even take.

Personally, I'd boost Ampharos. Between it having Mega Boost and potentially training Holiday Pikachu for Mega Boost+ it can become an invaluable mega against water teams. Grass and Electric megas are the weakest in the game. Hell, even Normal types have better megas.

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Now max skill Melo :awesome: 

Um...nope lol. I have a list of skills I'm going to be trying to max out. 

The more times I can get things like Sky Blast and Big Wave to trigger the better. I'm even considering Poison Pact since poison teams are starting to look good.

IF I'm lucky I will be able to place for at least 1 MSU. I get the feeling I shouldn't have used a DD for Decidueye because at 30K I'm feeling crazy cheated. Since this is the lowest I'm placing ever I'm hoping that instead of an RML I get that Medium Skill Booster instead. It would do some good on Mudkip or Ash-Greninja.

On 2017-5-14 at 1:33 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

IF I'm lucky I will be able to place for at least 1 MSU. I get the feeling I shouldn't have used a DD for Decidueye because at 30K I'm feeling crazy cheated. Since this is the lowest I'm placing ever I'm hoping that instead of an RML I get that Medium Skill Booster instead. It would do some good on Mudkip or Ash-Greninja.

I ranked very low in this one too but I think I'm safe for the 2 mega speed/ 2 max raise level bracket.

• Like 1

Just now, Aexuz said:

I ranked very low in this one too but I think I'm safe for the 2 mega speed/ 2 max raise level bracket.

You nearly doubled my score too lmfao.

Thinking I stop at 26 for the EB and continue coin grinding. MMX is now maxed thanks to the MSU from 25. 

Thanks to completing the 2 new mission cards Ash-Greninja is now SL5. :D (now I gotta work on getting him to level 15)

Angry Pikachu roflstomped the shit out of Araquanid. 2nd move. Missed the pokeball on a 30something%. Didn't feel confident in a GB so I'm holding off until later.

^If you have Beedrill 12/12 candies USE IT. Makes an itemless win so much easier.

7 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

You nearly doubled my score too lmfao.

Thinking I stop at 26 for the EB and continue coin grinding. MMX is now maxed thanks to the MSU from 25. 

Thanks to completing the 2 new mission cards Ash-Greninja is now SL5. :D (now I gotta work on getting him to level 15)

Angry Pikachu roflstomped the shit out of Araquanid. 2nd move. Missed the pokeball on a 30something%. Didn't feel confident in a GB so I'm holding off until later.

^If you have Beedrill 12/12 candies USE IT. Makes an itemless win so much easier.

I have no idea who  Aranquanid is but I will check it out :facepalm: I'm doing the escalation stage right now. How hard is #25?

2 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I have no idea who  Aranquanid is but I will check it out :facepalm: I'm doing the escalation stage right now. How hard is #25?

Last generation of pokemon I saw was ruby/sapphire so I don't know most of the pokemon in the game lol.

25 wasn't difficult I think. I used Beedrill as the mega. Angry Pikachu, Shaymin, and Zekrom are my supports. Beedrill is best for fast online and disruption clearing. Angry Pikachu activating helps A LOT since combos are kinda tough to come by.

Not my video but this can give you an idea.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Last generation of pokemon I saw was ruby/sapphire so I don't know most of the pokemon in the game lol.

25 wasn't difficult I think. I used Beedrill as the mega. Angry Pikachu, Shaymin, and Zekrom are my supports. Beedrill is best for fast online and disruption clearing. Angry Pikachu activating helps A LOT since combos are kinda tough to come by.

Not my video but this can give you an idea.

Reveal hidden contents

Aranquanid was destroyed in 2 angry pikachu activations. Beedril didn't have time to act ?

Thanks. I will try with that team.

EDIT: Lycanroc was so easy itemless with Mega Aggron. All new batch of pokemons are now captured :)

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2017 at 10:14 AM, Aexuz said:

Aranquanid was destroyed in 2 angry pikachu activations. Beedril didn't have time to act 1f632.png

Thanks. I will try with that team.

EDIT: Lycanroc was so easy itemless with Mega Aggron. All new batch of pokemons are now captured :)

If you're going to go to EB 50 I used the team, Rayquaza, Angry Pikachu, Shaymin, and Zekrom. 

Itemless with zero moves left because I ignored Rayquaza and kept trying to get Super Bolt to activate. :P 

Super Bolt did activate for over 8000 damage though so that was nice to see lol.

Is your Aggron candied? I used it with Jirachi but I had better luck with Red Gyarados, Machamp, Golurk, and Ash-Greninja.

EDIT:

75 down itemless. It took me 6 or 7 hearts. Team was the same as 50. Need a bit of luck with combo making and activating Angry Pikachu. Emolga and Virizion beefed up probably would have been more reliable but I don't feel like investing in them.

I need a shock collar to keep me from doing dumb shit in this game.

Stage 100 took me THREE ITEM RUNS. :angry: Such a bullshit stage for a stupid item like a Skill Swapper. That stage should have rewarded an MSU. If it weren't for 110 giving 2 Skill Booster M items I wouldn't have bothered with it.

Had 2 free +5 moves.

First Run - +5, DD, AP^

Shiny Rayquaza, Angry Pikachu, Virizion, Magnezone.

Not one Super Bolt activation even with matches of 5 which were hard as hell to come by.

Second Run - +5, DD, AP^

Shiny Rayquaza, Angry Pikachu, Virizion, Primarina.

Not one Super Bolt Activation

Third Run - +5, MS, AP^

Rayquaza, Angry Pikachu, Virizion, Primarina.

Won with 2 moves left. Super Bolt activated for 9999 damage twice. Without the first 1 I would have lost and been forced to stop there.

7 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Stage 100 took me THREE ITEM RUNS. :angry: Such a bullshit stage for a stupid item like a Skill Swapper. That stage should have rewarded an MSU. If it weren't for 110 giving 2 Skill Booster M items I wouldn't have bothered with it.

Had 2 free +5 moves.

First Run - +5, DD, AP^

Not one Super Bolt activation even with matches of 5 which were hard as hell to come by.

Second Run - +5, DD, AP^

Third Run - +5, MS, AP^

Won with 2 moves left. Super Bolt activated for 9999 damage twice. Without the first 1 I would have lost and been forced to stop there.

That's what you get for counting on Angrychu :awesome: 

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's what you get for counting on Angrychu :awesome: 

I don't count on him except for Expert Stages really. I caught Poliwrath and Mantine yesterday in pokeballs because of him. :D 

However, Angry Pikachu is my strongest pokemon for water teams considering 95% of the grass and other electric pokemon suck ass. Shaymin isn't worth crap when DD is in play and Zekrom only has good attack power since there were no blocks. I don't have Emolga or Virizion roided up either so I wasn't activating nearly as much damage as most other people are. Some said Primarina isn't worth bringing because even though it's disrupted it can't create many combos due to the rocks it comes with.

Finally finished with the EB though. 120 was as far as I planned to go once I decided to advance further than stage 25 lol.

9 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Had 2 free +5 moves.

First Run - +5, DD, AP^

Second Run - +5, DD, AP^

Third Run - +5, MS, AP^

I think I will be staying on level 30 this time. I I'm currently farming coins but I want to spend those in the main stages capturing and S ranking.

2 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I think I will be staying on level 30 this time. I I'm currently farming coins but I want to spend those in the main stages capturing and S ranking.

I mainly feel like somehow I've slipped way far behind in terms of Skill Level for some pokemon and what fully candied megas I have available to me. Especially with how bad I've been doing in the events lately to get MSU.

I only need 13 more S-ranks so I'm feeling a dire need to get them done. -_- 

@Aexuz

Have you S-ranked Pangoro at 568?

I had to spend 9000 just to fucking beat the stage. Seriously, I bought a +5 and a DD and lost TWICE with Shiny Rayquaza, Salamence, Braviary, and Pidgeot.

I ended up winning with ZERO moves left with MMY, Unown, Victini, and Mew with the same items.

I'm not thrilled at the prospect of needing a full item run, including C-1, for this stage when Pak beat it with +5 and DD.

40 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@Aexuz

Have you S-ranked Pancham at 568?

I had to spend 9000 just to fucking beat the stage. Seriously, I bought a +5 and a DD and lost TWICE with Shiny Rayquaza, Salamence, Braviary, and Pidgeot.

I ended up winning with ZERO moves left with MMY, Unown, Victini, and Mew with the same items.

I'm not thrilled at the prospect of needing a full item run, including C-1, for this stage when Pak beat it with +5 and DD.

I have an A rank on that one I remember trying over and over with 5+ turns but never got it.