Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

No thanks. <_<

I've never not once activated MB++ in all the times I used Meloetta. I've even gotten matches of 5 a few times and not one activation.

Good to know your luck is back :awesome: 

On more serious note, I found Melo activating her ability pretty often now. Sometimes even on match of 3.

28 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Her :P Meloetta is an obvious waifu :awesome:

Trust original Meloetta then =D

I didn't even know that pokemon existed until I played Shuffle. I'm stuck in the older generations :/

5 hours ago, Aexuz said:

I didn't even know that pokemon existed until I played Shuffle. I'm stuck in the older generations :/

I can barely notice anything after gen 2 lol.

Caught the new meloetta. That free AP^ was handy as hell lol. Thanks to 14 stage skips I got there early.

M-Salamence, Braviary, Pidgeot, and Lugia did well. Sky Blast activated A LOT. 12(7) moves left caught in a pokeball at 41%.

@Aexuz @Satoshi Ookami

There is an actual update in the google play store.

They changed the main menu. 

They added a "memory" of sorts to stages. Optimize remembers the last team you brought if I read correctly.

EDIT:
Highly recommend reading this thread for most of what was done. Better than what I had listed here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/63j79h/just_got_a_big_app_update_many_significant_changes/

AWWW FUCK. MMY and Garchomp can now take 14 speedups.

Aexuz you know where your speedups are going now lmfao. Guess I will now max out Garchomp as I believe he's better than Camerupt.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

HALLELUJAH!

Genesect is 50-50... Crowd Control is probably still more useful, though.

I want to make Mudkip a super powered beast lol. That new ability could prove incredibly useful for shiny gyarados.

Conkledurr is now too OP for meowth. :( a 3 match activating Last Ditch Effort causes 900 damage. 4 is 1350 and a 5 match, which you aren't trying to make anyways, is 1800.

3 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

What is SE? 

Supah Effective. :P 

I'm testing it out with just Snorlax and not other Brute Force pokemon and yeah it works. If you trigger BF the subsequent matches get a power boost. I don't really activate it much but it does work. I will definitely farm SM when I'm done with the main stages though. That's how a lot of people are able to power level new pokemon.

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Supah Effective. :P 

I'm testing it out with just Snorlax and not other Brute Force pokemon and yeah it works. If you trigger BF the subsequent matches get a power boost. I don't really activate it much but it does work. I will definitely farm SM when I'm done with the main stages though. That's how a lot of people are able to power level new pokemon.

I failed at level 49 at survival mode so I may tried this out.

What team would be better?

Beedril, Rhyhorn, Machamp and hoopa?

Just now, Aexuz said:

I failed at level 49 at survival mode so I may tried this out.

What team would be better?

Beedril, Rhyhorn, Machamp and hoopa?

I know that anger well...

Probably. Rhyhorn has better coverage than Snorlax. Activating BF and getting Beedrill to match in the combo can be devastating if the combo keeps going.

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I know that anger well...

Probably. Rhyhorn has better coverage than Snorlax. Activating BF and getting Beedrill to match in the combo can be devastating if the combo keeps going.

Just noticed I don't have Rhyhorn captured. Need to get him ASAP.

22 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Just noticed I don't have Rhyhorn captured. Need to get him ASAP.

I just finished up. Repeating the SM after winning the first time yields:

6 small boosters

6 medium boosters

1 large booster

So basically a free 2500exp. I can see why people farm this over and over.

I used them all on Mudkip lol. For the moment I want to focus on it which means I'll be giving it 10 RML. It will become a main part of my water teams because I've used an SS on it. Level 1 to Level 7 for not much work isn't too bad.

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Lulz, dem buggy updates.

Now if only they could screw Meowth so it doesn't throw rocks and instead fills the whole field with coins :awesome: 

Forget meowth.

IT'S TROPIUS DAY!!!

I am happy as hell for this right now lol. Started with 49K I hope to hit around 69K before the day's end. I've already gotten a red present. 

2 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I failed once again in survival.. Rhyhorn didn't make much difference for me. Almost the same as my original team. It gets really hard when I reach Ampharos, then Mega Gengar.

Sorry man. :( If we are using the same teams I can't imagine you doing worse than me. Even if not using the BF method Landorus-T should make short work of the harder electric stages like Raichu and Ampharos.

How many moves do you have when you reach both, and what stages are giving you the most problems? I usually have around 35 by the time I get to them. 

12 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Sorry man. :( If we are using the same teams I can't imagine you doing worse than me. Even if not using the BF method Landorus-T should make short work of the harder electric stages like Raichu and Ampharos.

How many moves do you have when you reach both, and what stages are giving you the most problems? I usually have around 35 by the time I get to them. 

I would try it again and see with how many turns I reach there. Mega Gengar was the hardest. I wasted like 23 turns there.

Just now, Aexuz said:

I would try it again and see with how many turns I reach there. Mega Gengar was the hardest. I wasted like 23 turns there.

Damn seriously? I don't think I waste more than 10 moves on that stage, but it could come down to luck?

Beedrill obviously needs to be evolved asap. Without him online by the time the double barriers come down the match will become near impossible.

Iirc Machamp is at a disadvantage in that stage? I focus on Hoopa-U and Landorus-T and use Beedrill to take out any Machamp icons to get the others to come in.

I feel like it may be my lucky run this time cause I reached level 30 with 63 moves.  

EDIT: Reached Ampharos with 62 turns. Now lets see how this goes.

Edit: Totally different from my previous attempt. I got a lot of easy pokemons this time around and ended up beating Mewtwo with 38 turns left. Mega Gengar was still a pain in the ass to beat. I think I wasted around 13 turns with him.

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I feel like it may be my lucky run this time cause I reached level 30 with 63 moves.  

EDIT: Reached Ampharos with 62 turns. Now lets see how this goes.

Edit: Totally different from my previous attempt. I got a lot of easy pokemons this time around and ended up beating Mewtwo with 38 turns left. Mega Gengar was still a pain in the ass to beat. I think I wasted around 13 turns with him.

Congrats. :D You have that shiny platinum profile now right?

13 is still pretty normal I'd think with regular luck.

I forgot that the filler pokemon were random too.

8 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Congrats. :D You have that shiny platinum profile now right?

13 is still pretty normal I'd think with regular luck.

I forgot that the filler pokemon were random too.

Yeah I got a lot of normal pokemons this time that were killed in one move with Machamp. That helped me out stocking up lots of turns.

• Like 1