100% walkthrough video

greenzsaber

Superb, thanks!

I do have one suggestion for the final boss. I just don't have your skills so I played around with the weapon point allocations. When you max out the second and third bar, you shoot powerful bullets and a rapid pace, he went down really fast. And when the front is covered with lava and he tries to stomp you in the back. I couldn't aim (yeah I suck at that), so I removed all the weapon points from the third bar and placed them in the fourth. This gives the bullets random random direction, so I could hit him while he was hovering.

I tried your method from the vid for way more than en hour without any progress, and with my method I beat him with easy on the first try.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Followed this video on my second playthrough because the first one never popped the explorer trophy, even though my map looked exactly like the finished 100% map and i had every upgrade. The progress is still stuck at 99% even after following the video. No idea what is missing.

Edit: Doing it a third time did it for me, and even here it only popped after revisiting one of the secret rooms and staying inside the secret stash chamber for a few seconds.

Edited by Nighcisama

• 1 month later...