Hello

Icerunner45

Hey guys,

I've been using the site for a while now, but haven't gotten into the forums until just now. I was reading about how some people have been hacking trophies and I want to make sure no one thinks I'm fishy soon. I'm about to finish up the PS3 Ghostbusters platinum trophy and the servers have been shut down since ~late 2011/early 2012. I got all the online trophies back in Aug 2011 so I could finish the game up later...and now it's just 4 years later lol. Anyway, glad to be on the forums!

Welcome to the site. 

Btw, mentioning that some of your trophies may look fishy, but that they're not, is probably the best way to get your profile closely scrutinised. But rest assured, most people in the community are fairly knowledgeable about what trophies are no longer obtainable and when they became unobtainable. If you're Ghostbusters trophies are legit, you're unlikely to get flagged. 

Anyway, good to have you aboard. Look forward to catching you in the forums. 

Welcome to the site. 

Btw, mentioning that some of your trophies may look fishy, but that they're not, is probably the best way to get your profile closely scrutinised. But rest assured, most people in the community are fairly knowledgeable about what trophies are no longer obtainable and when they became unobtainable. If you're Ghostbusters trophies are legit, you're unlikely to get flagged. 

Anyway, good to have you aboard. Look forward to catching you in the forums. 

Cool, thanks. You can see I've got all the multiplayer ones now. That's totally fine if anyone scrutinizes my trophies. I'm all legit =p Some of my buddies on another forums were saying I would get flagged on here when the plat pops since the servers are closed. I use this site constantly to track my trophies so I didn't want to get screwed not knowing how the system works here.

I've recently started playing a bunch of my old ps3 games to try to clean up the trophies. I'm excited to talk to people on here doing the same and find people to play with.

EDIT: I found where you can look at the game's trophies and see who had the plats most recently. Looks like 3 other people did the same thing this year. I should be good to go!

Edited by Icerunner45