Is this possible? 150 platinum trophies earned on the same day

hazeblunt

Who honestly gives a shit? let the cheaters cheat they aren't respected in the first place to begin with. Don't be a rat, they aren't gamers anyway

If you actually read the first page of posts, you would know that the person didn't cheat and took part of an event over at their forum.

Ignoring them is what they want you to do, so they can get away with what their doing.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I'd imagine that it was me :devil: (Joking!)

Wow, that would be cool. I wonder how long it would take to post all of those Platinums in the "Most Recent Platinum" thread. It could take a whole page :P.

He probably saved 1 easy Trophy in all of those 150 games, then he popped them maybe from Midnight to Midday :D

yeah, there is a few ways to legit show up as being earned 150 in a day, though for one it actally takes many dates and would get you flagged with overlapped times and the other involves alot of preperation. 1) if for example, you have a ps3 slim, and have no screws in the case and don't have the metal case for the motherboard you can remove the battery(providing you don't have a disc drive) and that will reset the time and date to 2009, from there you set the date you want but can't do online trophies like that obviously, i use it to fix glitched trophies. Example on bioshock Infinite my sightseer count glitched and i got it early so i did that to set my console date to when i was asleep and finished the game like that and that fixed it. 2) Also it is possible to reach a 150 quota in a day if one was to earn everything else before hand then quickly earn all the final trophies in a day. though change time would be your enemy in that senerio

Edited by Xanpi