Platinum Rain Day - Ended

10 games (◯Δ◯∥) Well that's possible as long as you don't play something like Warrior's Orochi  :awesome: since it'll take months to plat that x3, Need a lot of restraint but count me in ( +・`ω・)b  x3 , ill try to do my best and good luck to everyone  :D

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:.

I did! Kinda....

I just saw the post :lol:.

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:.

Thanks! I already have 10 games in mind x3 I mostly need the online trophies to get the plats so hopefully I won't be able to mess it up before the actual date (⊙﹏⊙)

1. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - 46/50 (88%)
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - 44/51 (82%)
  3. Resident Evil 6 - 42/71 (40%)
  4. PlayStation Battle Royale - 47/56 (81%)
  5. Sleeping Dogs - 52/60 (77%) *which I'm not sure of coz the game got glitches with the Stats' progress  :( , Only need 2 trophies for the plat..

*The last 4 will probably the games that I'm going to start..*

6. God of War Ascension
  7. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
  8. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd
  9. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X
  10. LEGO games perhaps ? (〃∀〃)ゞ

Hopefully I would be able to restrain from getting the Project Diva plats (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Edited by CaTofWaRxMiKu04

Thanks! I already have 10 games in mind x3 I mostly need the online trophies to get the plats so hopefully I won't be able to mess it up before the actual date (⊙﹏⊙)

1. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - 46/50 (88%)
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - 44/51 (82%)
  3. Resident Evil 6 - 42/71 (40%)
  4. PlayStation Battle Royale - 47/56 (81%)
  5. Sleeping Dogs - 52/60 (77%) *which I'm not sure of coz the game got glitches with the Stats' progress  :( , Only need 2 trophies for the plat..

*The last 4 will probably the games that I'm going to start..*

6. God of War Ascension
  7. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
  8. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd
  9. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X
  10. LEGO games perhaps ? (〃∀〃)ゞ

Hopefully I would be able to restrain from getting the Project Diva plats (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Nice, added the list to the OP. You're participant #20 btw.

It's only for 3 months, so that shouldn't be that hard to keep the Project Diva plats unpopped :awesome:.

Well done on updating Round 2! I was looking for this thread and I couldn't find it because the title was changed!

Small update for me, just really wanted to say kudos for getting Round 2 finalized.

Participant #7 jeschmit

1. Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands - 98% (39/41) - PLAT READY
  2. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (PS4) - 97% (44/46) - PLAT READY
  3. SpongeBob HeroPants - 96% (17/19) - PLAT READY
  4. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered -98% (43/45) - PLAT READY
  5. Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Remastered - 0% (0/51)
  6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 95% (53/56)
  7. Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum - 98% (46/48) - PLAT READY
  8. Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham City - 74% (41/51)
  9. The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS4) - 0% (0/49)
  10. Far Cry Primal - 0% (0/51)
  11. Watch_Dogs 2 - 0% (0/?)
  12. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - 0% (0/41)
  13. The LEGO Movie - The Videogame (PS3) - 27% (19/49)
  14. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3) - 0% (0/38)
  15. Assassin's Creed Chronicles (Vita) - 2% (2/55)

Currently working on Arkham City for PS4, The LEGO Movie on PS3 and Assassin's Creed Chronicles for the Vita.

Edited by jeschmit
  • Like 1

Well done on updating Round 2! I was looking for this thread and I couldn't find it because the title was changed!

Small update for me, just really wanted to say kudos for getting Round 2 finalized.

Participant #7 jeschmit

1. Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands - 98% (39/41) - PLAT READY
  2. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (PS4) - 97% (44/46) - PLAT READY
  3. SpongeBob HeroPants - 96% (17/19) - PLAT READY
  4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 95% (53/56)
  5. The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition - 0% (0/40)
  6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered -98% (43/45) - PLAT READY
  7. Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Remastered - 0% (0/51)
  8. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - 0% (0/41)
  9. The LEGO Movie - The Videogame (PS3) - 27% (19/49)
  10. Republique - 14% (4/30)
  11. Mafia III - 10% (7/56)
  12. Batman: Return to Arkham - Batman Asylum - 98% (46/48) - PLAT READY
  13. Batman: Return to Arkham - Batman City - 53% (30/51)
  14. Assassin's Creed Chronicles (Vita) - 2% (2/55)

Currently working on Arkham City for PS4, The LEGO Movie on PS3 and Assassin's Creed Chronicles for the Vita.

Thanks :D. Lol, yeah I prefer to use the same thread, so the title changes a bit every now and then.

Added the progress to the OP.

I know, but the PS4 version is better  :P.

In all seriousness when do you plan to get a PS4. It really has some amazing games.

Last gen is still the best :awesome:.

I promised myself to get a PS4 after the PS3 backlog was finished, otherwise I know it'll end up just like the PS1 and PS2. Those are currently collecting dust in the basement and the PS1 + PS2 games are collecting dust on the shelf.

Last gen is still the best :awesome:.

I promised myself to get a PS4 after the PS3 backlog was finished, otherwise I know it'll end up just like the PS1 and PS2. Those are currently collecting dust in the basement and the PS1 + PS2 games are collecting dust on the shelf.

Oh, ok. I guess that means you'll never get one then  :P.

That is a really good way of keeping control of the backlog. I didn't get my PS3 until about May or June because it was at that that time that I decided I wanted to become a trophy hunter. Let's just say that wasn't very good for my backlog  :(.

Oh, ok. I guess that means you'll never get one then  :P.

That is a really good way of keeping control of the backlog. I didn't get my PS3 until about May or June because it was at that that time that I decided I wanted to become a trophy hunter. Let's just say that wasn't very good for my backlog  :(.

All in good time, besides now the PS4 backlog and wishlist have a chance to grow exponentially :P.

Yep, I made the mistake with the PS1 and PS2 to get the next gen console while having a backlog ... some of those games are still technically in my backlog :|.

Yep yep! Can't wait for it  :lol: I'm still joining that event though x3

Is there a Persona 5 event?

All in good time, besides now the PS4 backlog and wishlist have a chance to grow exponentially :P.

Yep, I made the mistake with the PS1 and PS2 to get the next gen console while having a backlog ... some of those games are still technically in my backlog :|.

I can see the backlog now. SO MANY RPGS.

I can see the backlog now. SO MANY RPGS.

Yep, I'm an RPG fan for life :dance:.

(●__●) I'm not sure .. But I know you told me before to "Be sure to join the Let's Finish Persona 5 Event" ...I'm just not sure if you remember though (・∧‐)ゞ

Oh yeah, now I remember. There have been so many events lately, it's hard to keep track of them all :facepalm:.

I might get a trophy tonight - been grinding levels in World of Final Fantasy(thanks to Magitek Armor's ability, Battery Powered, which instantly replenishes my AP at the beginning of every battle, I've gotten some high-level stacks which give tons of magic power, so I can four-shot the Undead Princess in Icy Region for 45K+ EXP a fight), but I do plan on going back to the point of my last save(I cross-saved my PS Vita save to my PS4 game, erasing my old save) and then trying to unlock some interventions that give higher EXP per fight so I can master more Mirage Boards. I've already gotten up to 40% in my Manual by transfiguring the Mirages I've imprismed so far. :)

Tomorrow will be busy - plan to try to get 100% in some collectibles in Tearaway Unfolded and then Wednesday I'll work a little on Dragon Quest Heroes even though I will have to go to the dentist and getting numbed to replace my current crown with a permanent one. They did a digital scan of my root canal so they could create the perfect dental crown for it.(You really don't care about dental surgery xD) Thursday will be some Rogue Galaxy(will try to grind up Jaster to Level 99 in the Ghost Ship Extreme at least) and then I'll be at my folks' watching their mutts so I'll take my PS3 and Vita to work on Dragon Quest Builders challenges, Sly 3 and Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and get through Challenge Mode. ;)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I might get a trophy tonight - been grinding levels in World of Final Fantasy(thanks to Magitek Armor's ability, Battery Powered, which instantly replenishes my AP at the beginning of every battle, I've gotten some high-level stacks which give tons of magic power, so I can four-shot the Undead Princess in Icy Region for 45K+ EXP a fight), but I do plan on going back to the point of my last save(I cross-saved my PS Vita save to my PS4 game, erasing my old save) and then trying to unlock some interventions that give higher EXP per fight so I can master more Mirage Boards. I've already gotten up to 40% in my Manual by transfiguring the Mirages I've imprismed so far. :)

Tomorrow will be busy - plan to try to get 100% in some collectibles in Tearaway Unfolded and then Wednesday I'll work a little on Dragon Quest Heroes even though I will have to go to the dentist and getting numbed to replace my current crown with a permanent one. They did a digital scan of my root canal so they could create the perfect dental crown for it.(You really don't care about dental surgery xD) Thursday will be some Rogue Galaxy(will try to grind up Jaster to Level 99 in the Ghost Ship Extreme at least) and then I'll be at my folks' watching their mutts so I'll take my PS3 and Vita to work on Dragon Quest Builders challenges, Sly 3 and Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and get through Challenge Mode. ;)

Sounds ambitious, good luck :D

Participant #17: Lightning_FinalF aka YaoiGod
  1. UNEpic - 10/58 (14%)
  2. The Witch and The Hundred Knight: Revival - 11/37 (22%).
  3. Bastion - 1/23 (1%)
  4. [Possibly withdrawn if i get scared again....] Until Dawn - 2/19 (5%).
  5. MIND=0 - 11/36 (20%).
  6. Demon Gaze - 0/41 (0%)
  7. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Venegeance - 18/51 (25%).
  8. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X - 29/31 (98%) Ready to pop!
  9. Persona 4 Golden - 44/50 (75%).
  10. RAYGIGANT - 9/42 (12%)
  11. Catlateral Damage - 19/33 (43%)

Man, i'm in love with RAYGIGANT, but i know the Parasitism mechanic will be a bitch further in the story....Although i have to admit, top notch balancing.

I have a Flame and Frost attack for Ichiya for the Neutral and Fire enemies, Mana has a VS. Undead attack in case i'm low on AP for Kazuomi's magic attacks and a Flame Bow, Kazuomi has a Fire, Frost, and Shine (powerful against Undead) magic attacks. The second dungeon shouldn't be a problem with my current setup.

Participant #17: Lightning_FinalF aka YaoiGod
  1. UNEpic - 10/58 (14%)
  2. The Witch and The Hundred Knight: Revival - 11/37 (22%).
  3. Bastion - 1/23 (1%)
  4. [Possibly withdrawn if i get scared again....] Until Dawn - 2/19 (5%).
  5. MIND=0 - 11/36 (20%).
  6. Demon Gaze - 0/41 (0%)
  7. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Venegeance - 18/51 (25%).
  8. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X - 29/31 (98%) Ready to pop!
  9. Persona 4 Golden - 44/50 (75%).
  10. RAYGIGANT - 9/42 (12%)
  11. Catlateral Damage - 19/33 (43%)

Man, i'm in love with RAYGIGANT, but i know the Parasitism mechanic will be a bitch further in the story....Although i have to admit, top notch balancing.

I have a Flame and Frost attack for Ichiya for the Neutral and Fire enemies, Mana has a VS. Undead attack in case i'm low on AP for Kazuomi's magic attacks and a Flame Bow, Kazuomi has a Fire, Frost, and Shine (powerful against Undead) magic attacks. The second dungeon shouldn't be a problem with my current setup.

That's good to know, I'm looking forward to play the game too :D.

Participant #19: marvelcapcom3

1. Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (8/54) (11%)

2. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (9/55) (12%)

3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3) (25/50) (57%)

4. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (27/29) (90%)

5. Resident Evil 5 (31/71) (35%)

6. Iron Man 2 (44/51) (80%)

7. Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (36/43) (75%)

8. Batman: Arkham Asylum (35/48) (67%)

9. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (32/50) (51%)

10. Sonic Generations (30/50) (49%)

11. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi (29/50) (46%)

12. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (36/50) (70%)

13. Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (15/51) (22%)

14. Street Fighter IV (5/48) (7%)

15. Omega Quintet (7/55) (10%)

16. Sword Art Online: Lost Song (16/43) (33%)

17. Skylanders Imaginators (0/43) (0%)

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F: The ``NYA`` Nightmare is finally over  :D , It`s almost ready to plat

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast: I took a break from trying to get ``All Ruined`` Trophy, I`am half way there on ``Galactic Ruler`` Trophy  B)