Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Participant #10- Kent10201

1. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix-81% (43/56)
  2. Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories-4% (3/48)
  3. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-46% (20/46)
  4. Ratchet and Clank-91% (33/35) READY TO PLAT 
  5. Ratchet and Clank 2:Going Commando-39% (18/35)
  6. Ratchet and Clank 3:Up Your Arsenal-27% (6/33)
  7. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered-37% (23/46)
  8. Uncharted 2: Among Theives Remastered-74% (36/45)
  9. Uncharted 4: A Theif's End-24% (16/56)
  10. Batman: Arkham Knight-89% (57/65)
  11. Guitar Hero Live-44% (22/50)
  12. Catherine-4% (3/50)

I know I said that I would have Uncharted 2 this weekend but after the Lazarevic boss fight on Crushing difficulty destroyed me brutally for at least an hour :( . After finally beating him I decided that I had had enough of Uncharted 2 this weekend so I played some Guitar Hero. I promise I'll have Uncharted done tomorrow because all I have left is misceallaneous trophies, so it should only take an hour.

Well, I'll have to ask my dad when I can get to him - he's camping with my mom and sister in West Texas, far from cellphone range, so it's difficult to get in contact until he gets back on Monday. :(

Anyways, saw a PS4Trophies video about how to platinum Uncharted 4, might go for it when I get Christmas gift money even though I'm not a big fan of Nathan Drake.

Why get Uncharted 4 when you could get 1-3 for a cheaper price? They're great games despite the fact that the Lazarevic boss fight is a pain in the ass

Why get Uncharted 4 when you could get 1-3 for a cheaper price? They're great games despite the fact that the Lazarevic boss fight is a pain in the ass

Because I heard the required mutliplayer in Uncharted 2 is atrocious. Anyways, no decision yet - I want to see how much money I get from THIS house-sitting gig. (My sister brought her mutts along for me to care for, but at least she helped me get onto Uber, a driving service, so if I want a second opinion on GameStop, i can call Uber and have them drive me to a farther location. :) )

Anyways, you aren't here to argue about games, you're here to see updates!

1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (ready to plat; 98% - 33/35)
  2. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time (73% - 30/37)
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (ready to plat; 96% - 21/23)
  4. Dragon Quest Heroes (82% - 43/50)
  5. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat; 91% - 37/39)
  6. Tearaway Unfolded: Crafted Edition (65% - 30/35)
  7. Rogue Galaxy (85% - 30/35)
  8. Psychonauts (ready to plat! 98%; 36/38)
  9. Dragon Quest Builders (81% - 17/20)
  10. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (48% - 20/36)
  11. World of Final Fantasy (78% - 42/49)
  12. Final Fantasy Type-0 (4% - 3/50)

(I have highlighted WoFF in red as it might get dropped if I have to ditch my current save. Not like I have lost a lot of progress from that Vita glitch - I have a cross-save on my PS4 version - but having to fight the dark Espers again and regain their mementos is disheartening. :( )

I'm in the home stretch for DQB - I only have to complete all of the Tantegel chapters and get seven more room recipes, but chances are Titan of Tantegel will have to be my final trophy as I might accidentally get Chamber Potty while doing the speed run of this chapter. I got Avid Accessorizer by accident because I didn't realize that the game counts all of the accessories you get so when I got the strength ring in the fortress during Chapter 3, this trophy popped. But at least I completed all of the challenges in one go although I covered all the hot water in the hot tubs while building the spectacular spa, so it didn't count as a spa and didn't give me points to maxing Kol's level.)

If new games show up, I'll warn you in advance.

Because I heard the required mutliplayer in Uncharted 2 is atrocious. Anyways, no decision yet - I want to see how much money I get from THIS house-sitting gig. (My sister brought her mutts along for me to care for, but at least she helped me get onto Uber, a driving service, so if I want a second opinion on GameStop, i can call Uber and have them drive me to a farther location. :) )

There is no multiplayer in the remastered versions of the games on the PS4 :). Don't worry, I hate multiplayer trophies too.

Participant #10- Kent10201

1. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix-81% (43/56)
  2. Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories-4% (3/48)
  3. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-46% (20/46)
  4. Ratchet and Clank-91% (33/35) READY TO PLAT 
  5. Ratchet and Clank 2:Going Commando-39% (18/35)
  6. Ratchet and Clank 3:Up Your Arsenal-27% (6/33)
  7. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered-37% (23/46)
  8. Uncharted 2: Among Theives Remastered-74% (36/45)
  9. Uncharted 4: A Theif's End-24% (16/56)
  10. Batman: Arkham Knight-89% (57/65)
  11. Guitar Hero Live-44% (22/50)
  12. Catherine-4% (3/50)

I know I said that I would have Uncharted 2 this weekend but after the Lazarevic boss fight on Crushing difficulty destroyed me brutally for at least an hour :( . After finally beating him I decided that I had had enough of Uncharted 2 this weekend so I played some Guitar Hero. I promise I'll have Uncharted done tomorrow because all I have left is misceallaneous trophies, so it should only take an hour.

The Lazarevic boss fight on Crushing was really annoying, I eventually resorted to using the cheap way. Also updated your list.

9. Dragon Quest Builders (81% - 17/20)

Updated.

There is no multiplayer in the remastered versions of the games on the PS4 :). Don't worry, I hate multiplayer trophies too.

Me too, MP trophies shouldn't be included in SP games.

Okay, I'll check the lists tomorrow as I am packing my PS3 - it didn't get much use on my vacation because Sly 3 glitched and crashed during a mission and My Blaster Runs Hot is a giant troll. (I've gotten to 50 points from the required score but then got stupid and killed Qwark by accident. I even got to the boss on Wave 15 twice! :( ) I am not going to continue playing the Crack in Time past the Battleplex until I get that dang trophy!

Busy getting trophies for my Vita games instead.

1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (ready to plat! 98% - 33/35)
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (ready to plat! 96% - 21/23)
  5. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat! 91% - 37/39)
  9. Dragon Quest Builders (ready to plat! 90% - 18/20)

This is my last update at my parent's house, just waiting for them to come pick me up. B)

Actually got the final trophy I can earn, Chamber Potty, in the beginning of Tantegel after creating the diviner's shrine(it was my 50th room recipe) as expected, but I didn't update until I completed all but one of the challenges in Tantegel. Since challenges aren't considered "completed" until you defeat the chapter "boss", in this case the Dragonlord, I was able to manipulate challenges so that maxing out my town's level was the last one to do. I defeated the Dragonlord naked( ) in Day 24, got the verdant vision and collected the Sword of Ruin. All that I was missing was getting my town level to max, which I was surprised by because I had managed to easily max town level in the other chapters before the chapter ended and their level maxed at 5, but this one only maxed at 4! (Found out that my grassy garden was missing a door and thus it didn't count, oops. :lol:) After getting the chapter clear, I reloaded my save (which was just before traveling to the Dragonlord's castle - I went there twice for the verdant vision quest so I still had the verdant vision in my inventory) and just threw down a door and an empty room to push up to Level 4, saved my game, and quit back out. All I need to do for the platinum is defeat the Dragonlord a second time since all of my completed quests remain complete after a second chapter clear.

Phew, big wall of text! Short version, the trophy that will pop the plat will be Titan of Tantegel. But I won't banish this game after getting the plat - Terra Incognita(aka the free-play mode) will give me loads of fun even when I am 90 years old and on my deathbed. ^_^

I said I hate leaving a final trophy to be a final boss fight, but the Dragonlord is stupidly easy now that I had a Ring of Criticality and I can pick up a Ruby of Protection in the castle itself, so I'm nearly invincible and the battle went quick the first time, it'll go quick the second. :giggle:

Didn't get any other trophies on any other games, though, see my last post. :shakefist:  I'm due for a windfall(some which will go towards Pokemon Sun and Moon, a copy of each version) so I have options to try other games if the remainder I have left prove... unfriendly. :pimp:

Edited by DetectiveCJ

@Dragon have you got any tips for the Malwyn boss on Amalur, he is kicking my arse?! Other than that I am making nice progress but getting lured into endless side quests.

I used an archer build. The charged shot released 7 arrows in a spread shot, so I stood before him and released it, so all 7 arrows hit him. He went down in a few charged shots.

1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (ready to plat! 98% - 33/35)
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (ready to plat! 96% - 21/23)
  5. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat! 91% - 37/39)
  9. Dragon Quest Builders (ready to plat! 90% - 18/20)

This is my last update at my parent's house, just waiting for them to come pick me up. B)

Actually got the final trophy I can earn, Chamber Potty, in the beginning of Tantegel after creating the diviner's shrine(it was my 50th room recipe) as expected, but I didn't update until I completed all but one of the challenges in Tantegel. Since challenges aren't considered "completed" until you defeat the chapter "boss", in this case the Dragonlord, I was able to manipulate challenges so that maxing out my town's level was the last one to do. I defeated the Dragonlord naked( ) in Day 24, got the verdant vision and collected the Sword of Ruin. All that I was missing was getting my town level to max, which I was surprised by because I had managed to easily max town level in the other chapters before the chapter ended and their level maxed at 5, but this one only maxed at 4! (Found out that my grassy garden was missing a door and thus it didn't count, oops. :lol:) After getting the chapter clear, I reloaded my save (which was just before traveling to the Dragonlord's castle - I went there twice for the verdant vision quest so I still had the verdant vision in my inventory) and just threw down a door and an empty room to push up to Level 4, saved my game, and quit back out. All I need to do for the platinum is defeat the Dragonlord a second time since all of my completed quests remain complete after a second chapter clear.

Phew, big wall of text! Short version, the trophy that will pop the plat will be Titan of Tantegel. But I won't banish this game after getting the plat - Terra Incognita(aka the free-play mode) will give me loads of fun even when I am 90 years old and on my deathbed. ^_^

I said I hate leaving a final trophy to be a final boss fight, but the Dragonlord is stupidly easy now that I had a Ring of Criticality and I can pick up a Ruby of Protection in the castle itself, so I'm nearly invincible and the battle went quick the first time, it'll go quick the second. :giggle:

Didn't get any other trophies on any other games, though, see my last post. :shakefist:  I'm due for a windfall(some which will go towards Pokemon Sun and Moon, a copy of each version) so I have options to try other games if the remainder I have left prove... unfriendly. :pimp:

Updated.

Got $80 and while half of that is going towards Pokemon Sun/Moon and Wizard101, I might look into checking out something else. I'm gonna see if they have a used copy of Uncharted Collection for PS4 even though I hate 3rd-person shooters and having to go through all three on Crushing - a nightmare. But Kent's right, I don't see any online trophies so I think they took them out for the PS4 collection. :)

I used an archer build. The charged shot released 7 arrows in a spread shot, so I stood before him and released it, so all 7 arrows hit him. He went down in a few charged shots.

Sorry should have edited this afterwards, I have done it now. I didn't realise you could revive Talera when she gets KOd so I was getting destroyed by Balor's eye beam. After that it was straightforward. I am still using a longsword and shield combo right now. Thanks anyway.

Sorry should have edited this afterwards, I have done it now. I didn't realise you could revive Talera when she gets KOd so I was getting destroyed by Balor's eye beam. After that it was straightforward. I am still using a longsword and shield combo right now. Thanks anyway.

Nice, congrats :yay:. Does that build have any OP attacks? After trying out the archer build I never switched anymore, I liked that charged shot and the AoE skill to throw mines around yourself.

Nice, congrats :yay:. Does that build have any OP attacks? After trying out the archer build I never switched anymore, I liked that charged shot and the AoE skill to throw mines around yourself.

Any what? LOL!! I am not used to these RPG games so I don't really have a plan, I just kind of go with the flow and see where I get to.

Participant #19: marvelcapcom3

1. Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (8/54) (11%)
  2. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (9/55) (12%)
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3) (25/50) (57%)
  4. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (27/29) (90%) (ready to plat)
  5. Resident Evil 5 (31/71) (35%)
  6. Iron Man 2 (44/51) (80%)
  7. Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (36/43) (75%)
  8. Batman: Arkham Asylum (35/48) (67%)
  9. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (41/50) (88%)
  10. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (32/50) (51%)
  11. Sonic Generations (30/50) (49%)
  12. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi (29/50) (46%)
  13. Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (15/51) (22%)
  14. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (13/50) (20%)
  15. Omega Quintet (7/55) (10%)
  16. Sword Art Online: Lost Song (16/43) (33%)
  17. Skylanders Imaginators (7/43) (12%)
I replaced Street Fighter IV with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 due to Street Fighter being hard to master, That`s ok with you Dragon of the Platinum Rains?

I was mostly busy with all Online Trophies in Batman: Arkham Origins as the Servers is closing on December 4(I only have 3 left on Batman: Arkham Origins) then I do Online Trophies on Street Fighter IV(I have to do at least that)

Any what? LOL!! I am not used to these RPG games so I don't really have a plan, I just kind of go with the flow and see where I get to.

Overpowered attacks. That's the best way to play open-world RPGs :highfive:.

Participant #19: marvelcapcom3

1. Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (8/54) (11%)
  2. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (9/55) (12%)
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3) (25/50) (57%)
  4. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (27/29) (90%) (ready to plat)
  5. Resident Evil 5 (31/71) (35%)
  6. Iron Man 2 (44/51) (80%)
  7. Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (36/43) (75%)
  8. Batman: Arkham Asylum (35/48) (67%)
  9. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (41/50) (88%)
  10. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (32/50) (51%)
  11. Sonic Generations (30/50) (49%)
  12. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi (29/50) (46%)
  13. Dead Rising 2: Off The Record (15/51) (22%)
  14. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (13/50) (20%)
  15. Omega Quintet (7/55) (10%)
  16. Sword Art Online: Lost Song (16/43) (33%)
  17. Skylanders Imaginators (7/43) (12%)
I replaced Street Fighter IV with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 due to Street Fighter being hard to master, That`s ok with you Dragon of the Platinum Rains?
I was mostly busy with all Online Trophies in Batman: Arkham Origins as the Servers is closing on December 4(I only have 3 left on Batman: Arkham Origins) then I do Online Trophies on Street Fighter IV(I have to do at least that)

Nice, congrats with getting Project Dive F ready :yay:. Sure, you can change games as often as you like.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is too fast for you, Dragon, but here ya go:

9. Dragon Quest Builders (68% - 13/20)
  11. World of Final Fantasy (81% - 43/49)

Got Legendary Caretaker without thinking. I guess the Silver Star masteries of Mirage Boards count, which is good as that means I don't have to master every Mirage's Mirage Board. Now for the rest of the Coliseum Matches... -_-

Got $80 from my dad for dog-sitting; spent 25% of it on the Nathan Drake collection, even though I hate shooters. I can always mute the sound and listen to a Let's Play of it while doing the grind and die on Crushing Difficulty.

Overpowered attacks. That's the best way to play open-world RPGs

Still have no clue what that means. I'm legit hopeless at RPG's! I have basically been using my abilities to finish off weakened enemies for that trophy and then saving my reckoning for large hordes and bosses. Mainly been building my character around the might abilities.

Still have no clue what that means. I'm legit hopeless at RPG's! I have basically been using my abilities to finish off weakened enemies for that trophy and then saving my reckoning for large hordes and bosses. Mainly been building my character around the might abilities.

Lol :lol:, it just means powerful attacks that do a lot of damage to enemies.

*shivers* uhmmm... an update

Participant #16 - JeieeM

1. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 21/23 (98%) - ready to pop!
  2. Severed - 23/25 (90%) - ready to pop!
  3. MIND≒0 - 34/36 (98%) -  ready to pop!
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia - 44/46 (98%) - ready to pop!
  5. Hyperdimension Neptune mk2 - 45/47 (97%) - ready to pop!
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - 40/42 (97%) - ready to pop!
  7. Adventure Time: the Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - 34/36 (96%) - ready to pop!
  8. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - 23/25 (96%) - ready to pop!
  9. Game of Thrones - 47/49 (91%) - ready to pop!
  10. Criminal Girls: Invite Only - 35/37 (97%) - ready to pop!
  11. Hitman GO: Definitive Edition - 15/17 (98%) - ready to pop!
  12. Beyond: Two Souls - 44/46 - (90%) - ready to pop! 
  13. TEKKEN 6 - 48/50 - (91%) - ready to pop! 
  14. Goosebumps: The Game - 39/41 (97%) - ready to pop!

Goosebumps was quite an experience. Remembered reading some of the books a decade years ago and the game gave me some nostalgic feelings. Bummer though that I had to follow a guide to finish the game.

*back to playing Poke... errr.. Digi... I mean WoFF*

*shivers* uhmmm... an update

Participant #16 - JeieeM

1. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 21/23 (98%) - ready to pop!
  2. Severed - 23/25 (90%) - ready to pop!
  3. MIND≒0 - 34/36 (98%) -  ready to pop!
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia - 44/46 (98%) - ready to pop!
  5. Hyperdimension Neptune mk2 - 45/47 (97%) - ready to pop!
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - 40/42 (97%) - ready to pop!
  7. Adventure Time: the Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - 34/36 (96%) - ready to pop!
  8. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - 23/25 (96%) - ready to pop!
  9. Game of Thrones - 47/49 (91%) - ready to pop!
  10. Criminal Girls: Invite Only - 35/37 (97%) - ready to pop!
  11. Hitman GO: Definitive Edition - 15/17 (98%) - ready to pop!
  12. Beyond: Two Souls - 44/46 - (90%) - ready to pop! 
  13. TEKKEN 6 - 48/50 - (91%) - ready to pop! 
  14. Goosebumps: The Game - 39/41 (97%) - ready to pop!

Goosebumps was quite an experience. Remembered reading some of the books a decade years ago and the game gave me some nostalgic feelings. Bummer though that I had to follow a guide to finish the game.

*back to playing Poke... errr.. Digi... I mean WoFF*

Nice, congrats :yay:. Updated the OP.

Have fun with FFXIII-2.

It's nice to see this Event still thriving. I might try again to pop 10 plats but it might be difficult with work etc we shall see though

Should I add you as a participant?

I only have a partial update: World of Final Fantasy - 82%

Just got one trophy, People Pleaser, after finding a quest I missed in Tometown of the Ancients involving going back to Big Bridge. Duh! :facepalm:

I also found a couple of chests I had missed, but still haven't gotten Treasure Liberator yet. I've checked half of the areas(found treasures in Pyreglow, Windswept Mire and Underground Prison I missed) but I'll check the rest(excluding Castle Exnine and the EX Dungeons, because I checked the video guides and KNOW I have everything there) and if I find any more treasures and the trophy fails to pop, I'll be calling this a glitched trophy. I hate this one. :angry:

Other than that, I just have to complete the Coliseum 100% and imprism two major players to get my Mirage Manual to 100%.

THEN I CAN FOCUS ON OTHER GAMES. :unsure:

EDIT: New update!

9. Dragon Quest Builders (ready to plat! 90%; 18/20)
  11. World of Final Fantasy (88% - 46/49)

Finally got the last two imprismable Mirages, but found out that the Manual recorded Mirages you have owned and I still didn't unlock the Paleberry King, so I decided to leave Mirage Master as my final trophy for the game. The only other thing I have left is Treasure Liberator, which is vexing me.  I'm going to go through the remaining areas I've yet to re-check and see if I didn't pass a chest. (Some of those areas are really muddy in graphics and the chests blur into the background. :( )

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Update, plat #6 ready to go!

Participant #7 jeschmit

1. Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands - 98% (39/41) - PLAT READY
  2. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (PS4) - 97% (44/46) - PLAT READY
  3. SpongeBob HeroPants - 96% (17/19) - PLAT READY
  4. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered -98% (43/45) - PLAT READY
  5. Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Remastered - 0% (0/51)
  6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 95% (53/56)
  7. Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum - 98% (46/48) - PLAT READY
  8. Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham City - 91% (49/51) - PLAT READY
  9. The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS4) - 40% (16/49)
  10. Far Cry Primal - 0% (0/51)
  11. Watch_Dogs 2 - 0% (0/50)
  12. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - 0% (0/41)
  13. The LEGO Movie - The Videogame (PS3) - 98% (47/49) - PLAT READY
  14. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3) - 0% (0/38)
  15. Assassin's Creed Chronicles (Vita) - 2% (2/55)

Currently working on Walking Dead Season 1 for PS4, The LEGO Batman 2 on PS3 and Assassin's Creed Chronicles for the Vita.

Edited by jeschmit