Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Finally I was able to grind those lilly ranks and experience for 

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory 40/42 (98%)

The plat is ready - I have about 99 millions and ready to sell one more item for the 100. 4/10 and 6 more to go :)

Awesome, congrats :yay:.I'm also farming gold, but in a different game.

Spy Hunter is almost ready,  just need a few things to do,  bit  it won't take more thant 1h00.

I'll try to advance in the games as close as only 1 trophy left to platnum  so it might be that it will be 10 platinum in less than 1h00

All right, let me know when it's ready to plat. 

Nice, that's a great goal.

Nice, looks like you almost have 10 plats ready. Are you going for more?

I hate having to repeat myself, but I have to platinum Mugen Souls as soon as possible if I am to go for more platinums.

Including the 10 I have that are ready, these are the games I have:

1) Mortal Kombat (just have to master all characters)

2) Hyperdevotion Nore Goddess Black Heart (max out a few more lily ranks)

3) The LEGO Movie Video Game (just do a few more collectibles)

4) Muramasa Rebirth (have to complete Fury Mode with both chars and complete game in <=3 hours)

5) Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (from what I heard this is supposedly an easy fighting game that I plan on getting once it comes out on the 6th).

6) Strider (although I don't know how often I will have access to the PS4)

7) The Walking Dead (unopened, but I will hold off on that game for now)

8) Final Fantasy XIII (have to collect all weapons/treasures).

It is possible for me to get these games prepped, but I just want to focus on the 10 games for now.

I hate having to repeat myself, but I have to platinum Mugen Souls as soon as possible if I am to go for more platinums.

Including the 10 I have that are ready, these are the games I have:

1) Mortal Kombat (just have to master all characters)

2) Hyperdevotion Nore Goddess Black Heart (max out a few more lily ranks)

3) The LEGO Movie Video Game (just do a few more collectibles)

4) Muramasa Rebirth (have to complete Fury Mode with both chars and complete game in <=3 hours)

5) Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (from what I heard this is supposedly an easy fighting game that I plan on getting once it comes out on the 6th).

6) Strider (although I don't know how often I will have access to the PS4)

7) The Walking Dead (unopened, but I will hold off on that game for now)

8) Final Fantasy XIII (have to collect all weapons/treasures).

Ah ok, good luck with Mugen Souls.

Update: Update: Persona 4 Dancing All Night - 38/40 (98%)

With this, I now have my 10 game ready for platinums.

Nice congrats :yay:.

I'll give an update for the end of September, with the bold parts being the updates:

1. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (91%) [Plat ready]

2. Alpha Protocol - 0/51 (0%)

3. El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON - 0/50 (0%)

4. KILLER IS DEAD - 0/48 (0%)

5. Quantum of Solace - 49/51 (97%) [Plat ready]

6. Ys: Memories of Celceta - 47/52 (91%) [Plat ready]

7. Zone of the Enders HD Edition - 2/25 (4%)

8. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition - 0/25 (0%)

9. WWE 2K14 – 40/42 (90%) [Plat ready]

10. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 0/60 (0%)

11. Tales of Zestiria - 0/56 (0%)

12. Gravity Rush - 62/64 (98%) [Plat ready]

13. Rayman Legends - 45/51 (82%)

14. Smart As - 25/29 (73%)

15. Rogue Legacy – 21/30 (54%)

16. Pier Solar and the Great Architects - 0/38 (0%)

17. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart – 11/52 (16%)

I just need to face Undertaker with my favorite ex-wrestler, CM Punk, and that's that for 2K14. I'll finish up Rogue Legacy after I get the hang of the remixed bosses. Hyperdevotion Noire is way better than my previous experience with Disgaea 3, but the humor is reminding me of Tears to Tiara's humor and that was the part I loathed in that tactical-RPG; hopefully the story gets better as the gameplay is pretty good with a few technical hiccups from a bad camera and less than perfect menus.

[P.S. I've seen the thread for the Hyperdimension platinums and right now I don't see myself playing any other game in the series unless they release another tactical-RPG with better menus (like improving Check Units to having a map view of the current level with enemy and treasure markers) and a camera that doesn't jitter from a simple touch to the left analog stick.]

• Like 1

I'll give an update for the end of September, with the bold parts being the updates:

1. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (91%) [Plat ready]

2. Alpha Protocol - 0/51 (0%)

3. El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON - 0/50 (0%)

4. KILLER IS DEAD - 0/48 (0%)

5. Quantum of Solace - 49/51 (97%) [Plat ready]

6. Ys: Memories of Celceta - 47/52 (91%) [Plat ready]

7. Zone of the Enders HD Edition - 2/25 (4%)

8. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition - 0/25 (0%)

9. WWE 2K14 – 40/42 (90%) [Plat ready]

10. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 0/60 (0%)

11. Tales of Zestiria - 0/56 (0%)

12. Gravity Rush - 62/64 (98%) [Plat ready]

13. Rayman Legends - 45/51 (82%)

14. Smart As - 25/29 (73%)

15. Rogue Legacy – 21/30 (54%)

16. Pier Solar and the Great Architects - 0/38 (0%)

17. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart – 11/52 (16%)

I just need to face Undertaker with my favorite ex-wrestler, CM Punk, and that's that for 2K14. I'll finish up Rogue Legacy after I get the hang of the remixed bosses. Hyperdevotion Noire is way better than my previous experience with Disgaea 3, but the humor is reminding me of Tears to Tiara's humor and that was the part I loathed in that tactical-RPG; hopefully the story gets better as the gameplay is pretty good with a few technical hiccups from a bad camera and less than perfect menus.

[P.S. I've seen the thread for the Hyperdimension platinums and right now I don't see myself playing any other game in the series unless they release another tactical-RPG with better menus (like improving Check Units to having a map view of the current level with enemy and treasure markers) and a camera that doesn't jitter from a simple touch to the left analog stick.]

Nice progress and congrats with getting WWE 2k14 ready :yay:.

Did you also see the thread for the Pier Solar plat? If you haven't, the link is in the OP.

DRIVECLUB - 17% (23/122 trophies) This is going to look so horrible at like 25% platinum or lower

Unbelievable don't you think :blink::D

To achieve 100% in that game will cost you very much time AND money, because of so many (or much? :D) DLC trophies :S

And i just looked it up, i'm trying two UR plat trophies :D

And i have already thought about the next 10 games for the next round of our little game here :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I'm going to change up a few games as I traded in some stuff for some credit to buy new games and replaced a few harder games with the new games.. Tried to get Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2, but unfortunately my bank card didn't have $20 to spare. I'll have to leech off of my grocery money once I get my separate account for grocery money. -_-

Anyways, here is the list of games I am sure will be ready to go by New Years Day. Please don't judge me - I know that games like "Where the Wild Things Are" and LEGO games are not really that hard to plat, but with Disgaea 5 coming out and me trying to spend more time with my MMOs(and trying to get a job to get money so I don't have to bum off of my parents - I'm 42 and need to become financially responsible), my worry is that I won't have time to spend on some of the harder games like Disgaea D2. We'll see how it goes by Halloween or Thanksgiving. ;)

1. Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal: 81.8% done - only need to get one more skill point and get the $ to buy everything and level it up to max, will need to go to Koros for that.
  2. LEGO: Legends of Chima: Found this cheapie - never was a fan for that cartoon but I loved the story in the game with the plot about the Triple-Chi armor. 82% done, only need to collect the rest of the treasures to unlock the remaining red bricks and do some miscellaneous trophies. And yes, I got this far in two days, I rushed through the story in one night. :D
  3. LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes: (Vita version) Already plat'd this on the PS3, this one seems to be much easier to get collectibles in since there may not be a hub world so there won't be any races or stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, I loved the open world in the PS3 version but getting everything was time-consuming. Just started the storyline so I only have three story trophies for 9.2% but I did the story on PS3 so I know what to expect. Sadly, the Vita version just creepypastas cutscenes from the PS3 version in 260 HD quality. :angry:
  4. Where the Wild Things Are: This is probably going to be put on the shelf once I hit the home stretch and left to rust until 1/1/2016. It's supposed to be a nice easy platinum. I know it's my mark of shame but I really feel like this game is under the radar due to it being based off a kid's book which I was read to when I was little. It looks like a LEGO game in practice so it shouldn't be too hard to get all the trophies on. (This will replace either one of the harder Kingdom Hearts or Disgaea D2.
  5. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time: I WILL plat this game - I plan on getting Ratchet out of Lord Vorselon's ship this weekend, I pinky swear! (Right now, hovering over 3.37%, haven't gotten past first Lord Vorselon fight.)
  6. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus: I WILL plat this game once I have completed the story of Crack in Time. I have not touched it since I got it six months ago but it seems to be the easiest Ratchet and Clank platinum so...
  7. A Kingdom Hearts game: I have, in this order, the following - Birth By Sleep from 2.5 Remix(60.8% - did the Critical Mode play for everyone, just need to do a standard playthrough to get all the mini-game trophies), Kingdom Hearts Final Mix(28.5% - am doing a Proud mode run and Sora's just finished Agrabah), KH2 Final Max(Sora's in Land of Dragons first visit so I only have one trophy for completing the prologue, will try to rectify that), and re: Chain of Memories(I have Floor 3 in Sora's Story, Proud Mode, but I may just restart from scratch and try on Easy to get back into the mechanics, only have a few card-based trophies and some stuff). I know one of these WILL be ready for platinum by December even if I have to spend midnight oil for a month to get one there! (Birth By Sleep is closest but ugh ICE CREAM BEAT - I am going to wait until I need to do the Adventurer trophies before I do that.)

The games I do not have great faith in are:

• Disgaea 3 for Vita (not even past 1st chapter though I can grind up levels now that I have access to Strongest Crossroads) and Disgaea D2(less than 10 trophies left but I have to defeat Pringer Z and fight Baal to see his moves for Special Voyeur).
  • Little Big Planet 2 (I sold its predecessor and will probably trade this in but I plan on getting the "every day of the week" trophy and finish up the story levels before I do - the online trophies are murder.)
  • Any PS4 game - I have a PS4 but sadly I lost my connector cable so I can't use it until I get a replacement when I get some cash or try to find it and hope it was moved with me to my new place.

I have also downloaded Teslagrad from PSN Plus but it might not make the list since I heard this is a bug that corrupts your save when you are close to completing the game and I'd have to do all the trophies in one go, so I might save it for a night run.

Dragon-Archon, once I have a good idea of what games I can get to plat by December - I know the event ends at Jan. 1, but I will probably be busy getting new games on Christmas and won't have time to get games ready to plat if they are too far behind by the weeek after my birthday(which is December 6th, by the way) as I will be busy planning out Christmas things with my parents - I'll put up a new list.

Edited by Maphantom238

*snip*

Ok, changed the games. Nice to see those Ratchet & Clank games, add Tools of Destruction and you'd have all my favourite R&C games :D. In R&C3 I did the Quark challenge in Annihilation Nation to get a lot of money in Challenge Mode. The reward is around 2 million bolts the first time you complete it. And yeah I agree, the LBP2 online trophies are very hard to do with all those annoying people that only want to show off their 1,001 costumes or slap the hell out of you.

@Maphantom do you keep all of your games that you play? Because if you still have LBP1 I could probably help you out with that.

I doubt it, see quote below:

Little Big Planet 2 (I sold its predecessor 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Dragon I have decided what I am going to do :) I am actually pretty excited about this idea ^_^ I am going to unlock 10 Ultra Rare plats on a single day AND get trophy 10000 on the same day. I have figured out how I can clean my backlog and have exactly enough trophies to get Star Ocean as 10000 that day. I may not get this on January 1st :( but I will do my best :)

Disney Infinity 0/51

Epic Mickey 2 0/47

MiCoach 4/26

Puppeteer 0/63

Scene It Bright Lights Big Screen 34/51

Sims 3 7/51

Sports Champions 2 37/44

Star Ocean The Last Hope-34/47

Thief 0/38

Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37

• Like 1

Jeez, I got 3 today and thought that was an accomplishment  :P  :facepalm:

Having only single digits is so 2014, double digits plats are the new thing :P.

Dragon I have decided what I am going to do :) I am actually pretty excited about this idea ^_^ I am going to unlock 10 Ultra Rare plats on a single day AND get trophy 10000 on the same day. I have figured out how I can clean my backlog and have exactly enough trophies to get Star Ocean as 10000 that day. I may not get this on January 1st :( but I will do my best :)

Disney Infinity 0/51

Epic Mickey 2 0/47

MiCoach 4/26

Puppeteer 0/63

Scene It Bright Lights Big Screen 34/51

Sims 3 7/51

Sports Champions 2 37/44

Star Ocean The Last Hope-34/47

Thief 0/38

Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37

Awesome, nice list of games Mayus. Looks like we have another participant going for the title of Most UR Plats Unlocked :dance:

Having only single digits is so 2014, double digits plats are the new thing :P.

Awesome, nice list of games Mayus. Looks like we have another participant going for the title of Most UR Plats Unlocked :dance:

Now just the question of "can I get SO4 done in time :(" Also Thief is getting dangerously close to not being UR anymore :shakefist:

Edited by Dr_Mayus

@Maphantom do you keep all of your games that you play? Because if you still have LBP1 I could probably help you out with that.

Unfortunately, just traded away LBP - shouldn't have done that as it wasn't worth it, the trade credit was beyond pathetic, less than $2 back :( - but I can probably get a copy from Gamestop on the cheap as the price is dropping fast and they have tons of copies. I should have not given up on the series because I know there are wonderful people out there like you who can help me boost. When I get it back, I'll let you and everyone on this forum know. :D

Ok, changed the games. Nice to see those Ratchet & Clank games, add Tools of Destruction and you'd have all my favourite R&C games :D. In R&C3 I did the Quark challenge in Annihilation Nation to get a lot of money in Challenge Mode. The reward is around 2 million bolts the first time you complete it. And yeah I agree, the LBP2 online trophies are very hard to do with all those annoying people that only want to show off their 1,001 costumes or slap the hell out of you.

To Dragon-Archon: I'd gladly repurchase Tools... but sadly it has no trophy support, the only R&C game that doesn't. Cross yoru fingers that the people who have the license now will put out a full R&C collection for PS4 when they do their reboot and give trophy support to Tools of Destruction when they put it in the collection! :angel:

I hate the ultimate arena challenges - in Challenge Mode, the Qwartastic battle is 100 rounds long and I can't afford to spend a full day on that just for two million bolts. Might have to, though... I'll get it eventually. Right now I have to get Ratchet off of that stupid Vorleson's ship in Crack in Time. I would have gone through it and saved first but it was late at night and I had to wake up early for something else. :(

And for those annoying people who slap the hell out of you... *points to Turbo Slapper trophy* :angry: I usually try to avoid stages that clearly say "free costumes" in the title, I can sniff out a n00b a mile away, they have the titles that scream in capital letters stuff like "PLZ HEART ME AND GET FREE COSTUMEZ!!!!11!!!" :giggle:

One last thing before I go to bed - I was thinking about buying the Jak, Ratchet and Clank and Sly collections for Vita. My first platinum on this account was Jak and Daxter on the PS3 collection, but I have shameful trophies for Jak 2 and Jak 3 because I gave up on the games when I was stonewalled by race missions that I kept losing. Would the race missions in Jak 2 and Jak 3 be easier with the controls of the Vita? And Sly... well, it's supposed to be the third of the trifecta but the concept was a bit put off for me(being a thief) and I don't like stealth games much - even if Solid Snake had been a cute school girl sneaking around her school, I wouldn't have played MGS as I suck at stealth games. Is the Sly series good enough to warrant the stealth aspects of the game? Thanks for any answers from the board in advance. :ninja:

To Dragon-Archon: I'd gladly repurchase Tools... but sadly it has no trophy support, the only R&C game that doesn't. Cross yoru fingers that the people who have the license now will put out a full R&C collection for PS4 when they do their reboot and give trophy support to Tools of Destruction when they put it in the collection! :angel:

I hate the ultimate arena challenges - in Challenge Mode, the Qwartastic battle is 100 rounds long and I can't afford to spend a full day on that just for two million bolts. Might have to, though... I'll get it eventually. Right now I have to get Ratchet off of that stupid Vorleson's ship in Crack in Time. I would have gone through it and saved first but it was late at night and I had to wake up early for something else. :(

And for those annoying people who slap the hell out of you... *points to Turbo Slapper trophy* :angry: I usually try to avoid stages that clearly say "free costumes" in the title, I can sniff out a n00b a mile away, they have the titles that scream in capital letters stuff like "PLZ HEART ME AND GET FREE COSTUMEZ!!!!11!!!" :giggle:

One last thing before I go to bed - I was thinking about buying the Jak, Ratchet and Clank and Sly collections for Vita. My first platinum on this account was Jak and Daxter on the PS3 collection, but I have shameful trophies for Jak 2 and Jak 3 because I gave up on the games when I was stonewalled by race missions that I kept losing. Would the race missions in Jak 2 and Jak 3 be easier with the controls of the Vita? And Sly... well, it's supposed to be the third of the trifecta but the concept was a bit put off for me(being a thief) and I don't like stealth games much - even if Solid Snake had been a cute school girl sneaking around her school, I wouldn't have played MGS as I suck at stealth games. Is the Sly series good enough to warrant the stealth aspects of the game? Thanks for any answers from the board in advance. :ninja:

Yeah I'm hoping for a Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, Size Matters, and Secret Agent Clank remaster with trophy support. That way I can plat the entire series B).

As for the Quarktastic battle I use the maxed out Tesla Barrier, Plasma Coil, RYNO 3, Disc Gun, Rift Ripper,  Bouncer, Nitrogen Gun, and Annihilator. The deployable miniguns and mini robots are good for support and the Suck Cannon is also great to absorb those little robots and use them as ammo. It takes less than an hour to complete it.

I was talking about diving in and enter other people's pods. There they only show off their costumes or slap me. Gave up on it a long time ago.

From what I hear the controls on the Vita are terrible for the Jak games. The races aren't too bad, just keep trying and you'll become familiar with them. You can also look up Youtube videos to learn shortcuts. If you're talking about the race against Errol in the city, the best tip I have is to briefly release the accelaration button when going through a ring and you need to turn. And you can use one of the shoulder buttons (I believe it's  :l1: ) to jump over obstacles.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Nice progress and congrats with getting WWE 2k14 ready :yay:.

Did you also see the thread for the Pier Solar plat? If you haven't, the link is in the OP.

I'm participating in that event but haven't started yet. I thought Eternal Slip was available from the start but nope. I'll take some notes for my first playthrogh (e.g. towns I can't revisit, number of treasure chests) and start on the weekend.

One last thing before I go to bed - I was thinking about buying the Jak, Ratchet and Clank and Sly collections for Vita. Sly... well, it's supposed to be the third of the trifecta but the concept was a bit put off for me(being a thief) and I don't like stealth games much - even if Solid Snake had been a cute school girl sneaking around her school, I wouldn't have played MGS as I suck at stealth games. Is the Sly series good enough to warrant the stealth aspects of the game? Thanks for any answers from the board in advance. :ninja:

I'd say that the Sly series is worth playing mainly because it has the best narrative trilogy out of the three listed collections; the first one is about restoring honor to the family name and stopping a long-time famly nemesis, the second is preventing the resurrection of the destroyed villain, and the third is getting a larger group to recover the family treasure from your father's former ally. I would like to delve further into the story but that would go into spoilers and I could probably write an essay as to what makes this trilogy one of the best around in terms of its story. It has the aesthetic of a Saturday morning cartoon and the cel-shading has helped it age well, with the exception of the mouth animations from the first game that was from the transition from consoles. Morality about theft is difficult as there are times when you can question whether the victim warranted it, would the recipient actually benefit from it, etc.; Sly foregoes the difficult questions and justifies it as the Cooper Gang mainly targets criminals and gain profits from their adventures. In terms of gameplay Sly is more of a 3-D platformer with simplistic stealth mechanics put in. There are hub-worlds that you gain intel on by tailing the boss and then you do brief missions that aid in infiltrating the boss' stronghold. If you're caught by a guard you can bash them in two to three hits; I honestly can't recall but there might be searchlights that if they spot you you'll have to restart from the start of the mission, sort of like the first visit at Wind Waker's Forsaken Fortress. Sly is probably the easiest of the three collections and I've heard people complain of the many tutorials Bentley provides, yet the negatives shouldn't deter you from trying out the charming series.

An Update and change of plans :D

Delete Darksiders, Resident Evil and Lord of the Rings.

Add please:

Uncharted 2: 37%

Uncharted 3: 32%

Dante's Inferno: 24%

The Problem is just, that i need PS+ for the first games mentioned and i can't guarantee to be ps+ member for long enough ^^

Lol, ok can't blame you with those PS+ games of the past year. I'm also considering to stop my PS+ subscription, but I do have some PS+ games in my backlog and I'd lose the cloud saves.

Also changed the games.

Edited by Dragon-Archon