is it easier now?

Lonemankane

Yes its easy now.

I did it on LV34 in Crotas End all by myself, alone.

And now the LV cap is 40, so flawless raider will be even easier.

There's a level cap of four levels above any activity you're playing. Basically, 34 in a level 30 raid or 30 in a 26 is as good as it gets.

Yes, level 40 with the best gear will help a lot in crotas raid :)

Crota's End is ridiculously easy anyway and Flawless Raider can be done with a healthy slab of cheese.

The only difficulty is getting a group of people to join a clan for the clan-based trophies. Not that it's hard, it simply requires a little coordination.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

Crota's End is ridiculously easy anyway and Flawless Raider can be done with a healthy slab of cheese.

The only difficulty is getting a group of people to join a clan for the clan-based trophies. Not that it's hard, it simply requires a little coordination.

I haven't even tried the raid, i thought it might still would hold a challenge but a team of 6 is not my problem atleast so i guess... platinum here i come :3

There's a level cap of four levels above any activity you're playing. Basically, 34 in a level 30 raid or 30 in a 26 is as good as it gets.

Just to be clear what do you mean by cap, does this mean that all of my level 40 characters cannot participate in the Raid or is the trophy voided because of their high level? I was planning on soloing the easiest raid possible with a level 40 character with legendary gear to knock out some of the trophies.

Edited by stitchesnscars

Just to be clear what do you mean by cap, does this mean that all of my level 40 characters cannot participate in the Raid or is the trophy voided because of their high level? I was planning on soloing the easiest raid possible with a level 40 character with legendary gear to knock out some of the trophies.

Before TTK, activities got easier the higher your level was. The benifit of being a higher level stopped after four levels. Ex. if the raid is a level 30 (Crota), the max benifit you would get would be when you're level 34. I'm not sure how much has changed since your level isn't tied to your gear any more. I'm assuming it's still the same though.

Level 34 with 170 attack weapons should do the job for Crota. It only took one sword (with a fireteam) to do it pre-TTK and it should be the same now. The biggest change is that the Gjallarhorn was nerfed with 2.0. I don't think two rockets will take him down now.

Edited by Rowdi

Before TTK, activities got easier the higher your level was. The benifit of being a higher level stopped after four levels. Ex. if the raid is a level 30 (Crota), the max benifit you would get would be when you're level 34. I'm not sure how much has changed since your level isn't tied to your gear any more. I'm assuming it's still the same though.

Level 34 with 170 attack weapons should do the job for Crota. It only took one sword (with a fireteam) to do it pre-TTK and it should be the same now. The biggest change is that the Gjallarhorn was nerfed with 2.0. I don't think two rockets will take him down now.

Thanks for the clarification.
  • Like 1