Suggestion, Console type on gaming session..

woolva

Ok.. So sometimes i forget which console version of the game i'm looking at on the gaming session page. ( Especially when opening multiple sessions of the same game to seek out the one i'm more likely to join)  It wouldn't take much i guess to alter but would it be benificial to other's? (not sure if it's been mentioned here before either ) IE so that we have the logo's kinda like this >> 2mqsqwx.png

• Like 1

Ok.. So sometimes i forget which console version of the game i'm looking at on the gaming session page. ( Especially when opening multiple sessions of the same game to seek out the one i'm more likely to join)  It wouldn't take much i guess to alter but would it be benificial to other's? (not sure if it's been mentioned here before either ) IE so that we have the logo's kinda like this >>

You can see the console version in the Gaming Session start page. You can easily go back to see the console version and then re-enter a session.

You can see the console version in the Gaming Session start page. You can easily go back to see the console version and then re-enter a session.

That is exactly his issue, he opens to many sessions holding cntr and clicking, then he can't remember which one he opened.

OP, my recommendation is to open sessions from a single system at a time.

I agree the console should be listed in gaming session pages, there are many different places linking to a Gaming Session (like game pages for instance) which would help clarify it, and just having it there would be a help too.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I agree the console should be listed in gaming session pages, there are many different places linking to a Gaming Session (like game pages for instance) which would help clarify it, and just having it there would be a help too.

Also true, not sure why i did not bother to mention that either. As when clicking a session from the game pages you can't tell which version it is.

My main reasoning behind this, is that it would be a simple thing for sly to add and won't affect anything and help others like myself who could benifit a slight bit better.

p.s, i know it's late guys ( couple of weeks ) but thanks all for the input. :)

Sorry to not clarify properly before in the original post. This is now what i do as i seem to have no choice. 

However, if you browse a game page and then open up any available gaming sessions, you connot see which version it is. only the "you do not own this game" would give you a hint, which is also useless if you own both versions. In almost all my case's i have always been forced back to just browse the main gaming session space and look for those sessions again amongst the rest.

I do not mind but just thought that it would be benificial to some and speed up a faster process of searching and joining sessions. (for those of whom it may benefit)

Imo a good idea but on the other hand... if you can't join (and you know you aren't cheater xD) wouldn't "Oh wait, I have a different version" be the first thing to think of?

Yes i agree that, but if you own both versions.... For example, i own Tomb Raider on PS3&4, likewise with Battlefield 4 and multiple other games (some of which i have not loaded for the said reason of not knowing which) Maybe it's just me... :)

Yes i agree that, but if you own both versions.... For example, i own Tomb Raider on PS3&4, likewise with Battlefield 4 and multiple other games (some of which i have not loaded for the said reason of not knowing which) Maybe it's just me... :)

I see, I hadn't thought of that. Having two versions definitely makes this rather unpleasant.