Pop Figures and Vinyl Figures, Whats your game.

Dimmu-T

I know there is a Figure forum, But I making this to Pop! Vinyl, Vinyl Figures/Mystery Minis and  Fabrikations. 

So anyone interested in collecting these cute little figures. About the Gaming figures.

That's what out and up coming. Exclusives, rare, and or talking about collecting them.

Show off your collection if you like and have fun.  

Edited by Dimmu-T

I've wanted to collect them for a while now, I just don't have the money ;u; will likely start when I get a job though.

So far I only have Heisenberg and Dancing Groot which I received as gifts. Annoyingly though, Dancing Groot arrived in a heavily damaged box so I have no box for that one, if anyone knows where I can find a spare box for it please do let me know :(

I love the Pop! Vinyls. So excited for the Bioshock/Bioshock Infinite set coming out next month. Definitely buying them all. I have a huge wishlist for these, just need the money. There are tons of Disney ones, and few superheroes I want to get. I already posted my collection in the figures forum, but I guess I can do it here too.

zdlCVtNh.jpg

Oh, and right after I bought Vegeta, I saw there is a shiny metal Vegeta that looks some much cooler... oh well.

• Like 2

Have a few funkos.  Mikasa from AoT, Darth Vader and a Lootcrate Exclusive Groot (kind of what has started my little collection).  They're rather cheap so if I am near a figurine store I usually look around them to see if any I like. :)

Demon. Nice name.. I saw the gaming ones. Fallout, Skyrim. So i bought some and now i have a pretty good collection started.. Last purchase was today. 3 Pop Rocky Horror Picture show. I love that movie,

And Walking Dead Mystery Mini's second series. Have about 59 of them now. 

• 3 weeks later...